Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:14:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Teach me to Advertise my dropshipping site  (Read 1193 times)
hockeyhud10 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:59:12 PM

As title says, teach me how to advertise via facebook ads my dropshipping site selling free items pay only shipping

I will pay you a % of the earnings, you are responsible for helping me with.
MyTipTopShop

Activity: 104
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:44:00 PM

Hello

I can help you with this are you using the shopify platform? As I can also help with seo sitemaps optimization etc.
hockeyhud10 (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:22:22 AM

Hello

I can help you with this are you using the shopify platform? As I can also help with seo sitemaps optimization etc.
I am on Shopify yes, the only intent would be facebook ads, to get intial sales since it is a "free product pay shipping only" thus most would not return .
MyTipTopShop

Activity: 104
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:36:14 AM

Hello

I am on Shopify yes, the only intent would be facebook ads, to get intial sales since it is a "free product pay shipping only" thus most would not return .

Sure I can just help with advertising and take you though it all step by step via team viewer or something else you had in mind.

Thanks.
hockeyhud10 (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:18:11 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2020, 12:23:26 AM by hockeyhud10

Hello

Sure I can just help with advertising and take you though it all step by step via team viewer or something else you had in mind.

Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: