Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:58:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Writing Service-$0.45/100 words-Free Samples  (Read 140 times)
g4vinshreds (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

Trader

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:14:18 PM

Hello guys,  I'm a native English speaker, and I'm interested in writing articles on any topic possible in exchange for bitcoin (or PayPal provided that you're very trustworthy).
I'm still in high school to be completely honest,  so don't expect the results to be completely perfect,  but do expect them to be of at least good quality.  Smiley
I would like to get $0.45 per 100 words,  and I'm offering two free samples of 200+ words a piece to anyone with at least Sr. Member who's willing to let me post their article here as a proof of work and is also able to post a quick vouch.
Hope I can get some business here,  and thanks for taking the time to read this post!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: