Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:14:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VERGE XVG Investor Friendly Videos + Discussions Welcome!  (Read 381 times)
9Bank (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 10:44:22 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 02:34:56 AM by 9Bank

Here's a very good YouTube - Verge is my biggest holding and for good reason. Of course, Wraith was mentioned for release tomorrow. Saw that in tweets recently. Cheesy
https://youtu.be/sr-Co01ZKMU

Wink Started this thread when the above video got deleted quickly, and I don't know why... Grin

Smiley Try to include videos in this XVG thread, okay?  Smiley

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:27:09 PM

So where do you see the price of Verge going?

rafter_01

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:36:11 PM

I recently bought a small amount. After tomorrow's wraith protocol release the price will start climbing. Good times to come.
baronious

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:37:58 PM

I hold a good amount of verge as well!  Lots of great news and wraith is being released tomorrow.  I'm excited for what the future holds for this coin.
rafter_01

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:40:52 PM

I hold a good amount of verge as well!  Lots of great news and wraith is being released tomorrow.  I'm excited for what the future holds for this coin.

With this coin, what is a good amount? Can't get enough.
saucenak

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:54:30 PM

Verge to the moon in 2018  Cool
I wait my supercar
therealj

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:34:11 AM

This is the exact type of coin to avoid, pump and dump with whales screaming about rocket ships and lambos....don't get burnt.
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:23:31 AM

The trading volume is looking good.
9Bank (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:25:57 AM

Try to include videos in this XVG thread, okay? This one targets $5.50 -- excellent long-term charts. Cool

https://youtu.be/kLZXrBqsYWY

therealj

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:38:51 AM

Try to include videos in this XVG thread, okay? This one targets $5.50 -- excellent long-term charts. Cool

Exactly what I'm talking about, 78 billion market cap, you post this with a straight face?
andytherbg

Activity: 124

what bag are you shilling?

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:05:00 AM

i'll pass on verge, sumokoin is a better choice its a fork of monero with the upgrade Wink

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:34:31 PM

Okay you've proven my suspicions; everyone holding verge is deluded. I avoided this coin but now I won't even bother looking at it anymore.

Radientgurkin

Activity: 182
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:59:28 PM

What's a good amount? Never invest/buy more in crypto coins than you can afford to loose.

There's no telling how high it will eventually go, the new Wraith protocol is very promising. However, before we all get to see how it actually works the recent rise is hype.

This is not a pump and dump, development on this privacy coin has been ongoing for years.  The goal remains to create the most anonymous cryptocurrency. With wraith it now has what no other coin has: the choice to be 100% anonymous. 

PRICE
Price projections are pie-in-the-sky at this point and therefore misleading. It will definitely go much much higher, but expect severe corrections on the way up. If you just got in between 0.005 - 0.008 you are now making a profit and it will go higher, but expect those who got in at 0.0005 to be taking profits of the table soon. 

Strong hands who hold on for the long haul will benefit the most.

Verge Video

This video from Datadash explains why Verge XVG a top anonymity coin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV_OrX2M6lo
saucenak

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:50:00 PM

Big day for XVG with the Wraith who coming  Grin
I am in this crypto since she was at 50sat and I believe in her
9Bank (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:09:35 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 01:34:08 AM by 9Bank

I hold a good amount of verge as well!  Lots of great news and wraith is being released tomorrow.  I'm excited for what the future holds for this coin.

What's a good amount? Never invest/buy more in crypto coins than you can afford to loose.

There's no telling how high it will eventually go, the new Wraith protocol is very promising. However, before we all get to see how it actually works the recent rise is hype.

This is not a pump and dump, development on this privacy coin has been ongoing for years.  The goal remains to create the most anonymous cryptocurrency. With wraith it now has what no other coin has: the choice to be 100% anonymous.  

PRICE
Price projections are pie-in-the-sky at this point and therefore misleading. It will definitely go much much higher, but expect severe corrections on the way up. If you just got in between 0.005 - 0.008 you are now making a profit and it will go higher, but expect those who got in at 0.0005 to be taking profits of the table soon.  

Strong hands who hold on for the long haul will benefit the most.

Verge Video

This video from Datadash explains why Verge XVG a top anonymity coin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV_OrX2M6lo
Great points, thanks!!! Your DataDash video w/Nicholas was very welcome news! He's an exciting coin reviewer and he'll be making new Verge/Discord videos. So, this news is quite big and I've installed Discord...
 Grin
((UPDATE)) Needed to flush PlayStore Google app before successful Discord install. Rebooted phone too... Learning Discord now.

I don't appreciate three word burst-posts and will delete them when I figure it out. Wink

invest2lose

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:50:11 PM

bunch of bagholders
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:56:38 PM

bunch of bagholders

But most probably these people bought this at lower price which is already good. I got some too. I see Verge as one of the largest community here in crypto. In Facebook and Telegram too many people are talking about this. I am looking forward on Verge to breath ath next year.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: