Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:59:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone explain this to me  (Read 827 times)
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:48:51 AM

Bitcoin is very popular because it is the first encrypted currency, because bitcoin is synonymous with the industry, now the market can reflect its value. In addition, it has been tested many times, because it is the first successful application of block chain technology. Smiley
You know all the people are now trusting the bitcoin because they are knowing that the bitcoin will give then the best value and the high profit so it is the time to increase the value with the time I know how fast the bitcoin is being popular this is the main reason behind the increasing price and he high value, I know now the demand of the bitcoin is very high and all the people are demanding for the bitcoin.
Naruil

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:50:27 AM

No explanation needed you can see for yourself that bitcoin went up really fast in value because there are a lot of people who invest in it nowadays.
And i don't think it will go down soon i think that the bitcoin value will keep rising to the top.
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:40:05 PM

I have only been into crypto currencies for a few weeks so forgive me if my question is daft...
If bitcoin is at such an early stage in terms of taking over even a small percentage of the world monetary system, and yet it is having to fork to resolve technical issues, is there not a more efficient crypto currency out there that wouldn't have these problems?
For example, if vertcoin had to handle the same volume of transactions would it perform better?
With over 1200 crypto currencies out there I don't understand why bitcoin still dominates. Surely there are technically far superior solutions out there. I know it was the first one but does this alone warrant it being the most popular?

I think it is simple, bitcoin is the original and those other coins are made because of the bitcoin success. Even if there comes more altcoins out there, it will be useless if they have small value or nothing at all. They will never have if people are ignoring to use them. That is tje law of supply and demand, plain and simple. And that is why bitcoin is still on top of cryptos.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: