Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:59:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cent BTCent Future Of Cryptocurrencies - Announcement and Bounty  (Read 860 times)
BitcoinCent (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:47:23 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 12:02:37 AM by BitcoinCent

BTCitcoin Cent

Specification
Name: Bitcoin Cent
Symbol: BTCent
Type: ERC20 Coin
Total Supply: 210000000

Smart Contract Address 0x25aa5112ddec217b9fbddc95da89c659cd0aadf7
Decimal 18
Smaller Units can be pronounced as
Centi BTCent = 0.01 cBTCent
Milli BTCent= 0.001 mBTcent
Micro BTCent= 0.000001 μBTC
Smaller Unit = 0.000000000000000001 is Called BTCent Satoshi

Bounty and Rewards (Smart Airdrop)
BTCent will be distributed between 10,000 bitcointalk members, everyone will get 5000 BTCent, if you want to participate in airdrop then just fill this forum (Note: You can submit it once only so be careful while entering your details)
Note: You must follow our twitter channel in order to receive free BTCents
Bountry form can be found here
Form linkhttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2BRBM1cvmw25rMThsVOWs86RfDV3iRDDoVguJSkDZe5xFCg/viewform

Other Bounties
If you are a web developer then you can participate in the following bounties
1- Create a WordPress Plugin which can be used to accept BTcent through website using Metamask or Mist
Reward = 25000 BTCent
2- Create a BTCent faucet
Reward = 10,000 BTCent

Bounties For Merchants
If you run an online business store or a local shop, you will be rewarded 15000 BTCent if you accept BTCent as a payment method on your store (100 Merchants only)

Bounties For Exchanges
Exchanges those will list BTCent as a featured currency and will create its own market will be rewarded a total of 50 million coins. 10 million coins will be given to each exchange.

App Developer Bounties
If you are an app developer and can make a gaming app for users to be rewarded free Bitcoin Cents by playing games on their mobile phones then you will be rewarded 14000 BTCent for IOS - 14000 BTCent for android

Description

Bitcoin Cent is a peer to peer Cryptocurrency written on Ethereum Blockchain. It is 100th part of a Bitcoin thats why it is called Bitcoin Cent with the symbol BTCent. It is made because some cryptocurrencies like Moon Coin, PCN, PAC, SPRTS values cannot be calculated in Bitcoin as Bitcoin can only be divided into 8 decimals while its Cent (BTCent) can be divided into 18 decimals. Since msat (millisatoshi) concept is exist but this system has not yet deployed into any exhcnage so it is impossible for anyone to find an exact value of those coins those has a smallest value in Bitcoin. Therefor a smallest unit of a Bitcoin known as BTCent has created. BTCent is totally decentralize mean no one has hold our your coins. It is created to fight with recent market challenges and losses faced by both traders and developers or common peoples. It is developed to save people interest. An example to this can be found here https://i.imgur.com/gvXsYEA.jpg

Roadmap
Dec 2017 BTCent Will become leading Cryptocurrency
BTCent app will be released in Jan 2018

Follow Us on Twitter
Join Us on Telegram
https://t.me/joinchat/E7EEZw_Hwy82Xny8rr47Sw

MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:54:52 PM

LOL another useless "airdrop" where you ask for money in exchange of your shit token. You better write in the ANN that people need to send 0.02 ETH  Grin Grin

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:09:35 AM

Basically another scam airdrop where you ask people to send you money before you send them this "airdrop". Useless coin, nothing new to add in the cryptocurrency world. That's announces and thing like this that make ICO's and new coins look like scam.
maxel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

I am interesting to discussion each orther

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:26:46 AM

Gasss...and Join hahahahahahaha
BitcoinCent (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:29:53 AM

As you wish. Don't want to participate in air drop, no problem. Stay blessed  Smiley

Basically another scam airdrop where you ask people to send you money before you send them this "airdrop". Useless coin, nothing new to add in the cryptocurrency world. That's announces and thing like this that make ICO's and new coins look like scam.
dqhuang

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:35:56 AM

Link to transaction you made to the account
what is that mean?
i need send you some eth to join this ?
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:39:27 AM

Link to transaction you made to the account
what is that mean?
i need send you some eth to join this ?

Yes exactly, you are asked to send them 0.02 ETH to receive back a useless token made in 2 clicks. Enjoy this scam token.  Wink

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
maxel2017

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:19:47 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 07:48:05 PM by maxel2017

BTCitcoin Cent

Specification

Name: Bitcoin Cen
Symbol: BTCent
Type: ERC20 Coin
Total Supply: 210,000,000
Decimal 18
Smart Contract Address 0x25aa5112ddec217b9fbddc95da89c659cd0aadf7

Smaller Units can be pronounced as

Centi BTCent = 0.01 cBTCent
Milli BTCent= 0.001 mBTcent
Micro BTCent= 0.000001 μBTC
Smaller Unit = 0.000000000000000001 is Called BTCent Satoshi

Bounty and Rewards (Smart Airdrop)

BTCent will be distributed between 10,000 bitcointalk members, everyone will get 5000 BTCent, if you want to participate in airdrop then just fill this forum (Note: You can submit it once only so be careful while entering your details)

Note: You must follow our twitter channel in order to receive free BTCents

Bountry form can be found here

Form link Below

Other Bounties

If you are a web developer then you can participate in the following bounties

• Create a WordPress Plugin which can be used to accept BTcent through website using Metamask or Mist (Reward = 25000 BTCent)
  • Create a BTCent faucet (Reward = 10,000 BTCent)

Bounties For Merchants

If you run an online business store or a local shop, you will be rewarded 15000 BTCent if you accept BTCent as a payment method on your store (100 Merchants only)

Bounties For Exchanges

Exchanges those will list BTCent as a featured currency and will create its own market will be rewarded a total of 50 million coins. 10 million coins will be given to each exchange.

App Developer Bounties

If you are an app developer and can make a gaming app for users to be rewarded free Bitcoin Cents by playing games on their mobile phones then you will be rewarded 14000 BTCent for IOS - 14000 BTCent for android

Description

Bitcoin Cent is a peer to peer Cryptocurrency written on Ethereum Blockchain. It is 100th part of a Bitcoin thats why it is called Bitcoin Cent with the symbol BTCent. It is made because some cryptocurrencies like Moon Coin, PCN, PAC, SPRTS values cannot be calculated in Bitcoin as Bitcoin can only be divided into 8 decimals while its Cent (BTCent) can be divided into 18 decimals. Since msat (millisatoshi) concept is exist but this system has not yet deployed into any exhcnage so it is impossible for anyone to find an exact value of those coins those has a smallest value in Bitcoin. Therefor a smallest unit of a Bitcoin known as BTCent has created. BTCent is totally decentralize mean no one has hold our your coins. It is created to fight with recent market challenges and losses faced by both traders and developers or common peoples. It is developed to save people interest. An example to this can be found here:

Roadmap
Dec 2017 BTCent Will become leading Cryptocurrency
BTCent app will be released in Jan 2018

Follow Us on Twitter

Join Us on Telegram

maxel2017

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:21:58 AM

Thanks dev.. I have receive AirDrop...token.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
GOODCASH

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Wise men speak because they have something to say

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:01:48 PM

So all the 'troller' are here  Cheesy you should be in troll box only. dev has a real issue which he disclosed in this ann thread which he want to resolve. you people should think it first
GOODCASH

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Wise men speak because they have something to say

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:12:45 PM

I will be following dev, it was my bad luck when I purchased 0.02 worth sprts in btc market due to its cheapest price but later I had to sold it in doge market instead.
YOLO_LIFE

Activity: 162
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:16:24 PM

so you gonna Airdrop 10,000 participants and everyone needs to send 0.02 eth to receive a free airdrop

just a small calculation

10000(participants)*0.02(ETH) = 200 ETH and that too as a gas fee.

200 ETH =  60k usd..

60k USD is a lot

go find some other people who will fall into your trap.

good luck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: