Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 11:03:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if the government know bitcoin in your country?  (Read 4589 times)
Andrianla

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:28:17 PM

I do not think they will ban it but give warning. I've made a lot of money in Bitcoin and I wish I could still use Bitcoin without being banned
crypteris

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:44:49 AM

In many countries it isn’t yet fully legal and that can sometimes be problematic. But that doesn’t prevent entrepreneurs to do business with it. So, I’m sure that most will legalize it finally.
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:22:19 PM

Our government know about bitcoin. And i am glad that our government is not banning it like what other government done.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.
Here in my country, government has warned the people about bitcoin not too invest much on it but not being into banned just to remind about scammers. Our exchanges has only bitcoin that can exchanges from fiat and vice versa which need a kyc.
Bitcoin has a big help to improve economy as I heard many has earned enough money in here that they have buy what they need for there family. Which I think my country will not banned us from bitcoin.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:28:41 PM

If in my country the government does not prohibit the existence of bitcoin but still gives a lesson to the community In order to be ready to accept the risks that arise in the future When start investing some property into bitcoin.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.
If the government knows the bitcoin activities that are happening in your country, there are two things that can happen. The first one is to legalize it to your country and more people will use bitcoin in any kind of transaction. As a result, it may develop your country's economy. The second thing that can happen is to ban bitcoin in your country. We all know that bitcoin has its own advantages and disadvantages that may greatly affect a specific country especially to its economy.

criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:31:36 PM

As of now, bitcoin is very popular here in our country and I'm sure the government knows how it works and what it is. So far, the governments action over cryptocurrencies are better still and they are only dessiminating some few precautions and warnings about investing on cryptocurrencies. The main bank of our country has also issued some warnings to the public about cryptocurrency which can be a good thing.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:34:40 PM

There are a lot of possibilities that may occur if the government will get to know about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Maybe they will start investigating and studying how it works then sooner legalize it for the better. It can cause different outcomes to public that's why it should be carefully thought before doing anything else. There's also a possibility of getting banned but that will not occur if we will use bitcoin properly.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

lol, do not go on and decide for your country man. of course you may think that governments will most likely ban bitcoins because of its current features but it doesnt mean that it will be the decision of all the governments and yours. just like how every person is different from one another, every government  is also different from other governments out there which is why decisions wont always be the same on the same matter. others my do ban it completely, others may allow it with some rules or just allow it completely while others may just ignore it. you get my point?

hope this clears things up for you man. good day.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:48:24 PM

The government in my country is actually aware of the existence of bitcoin. But the government is not responsible for the problems that may be experienced by bitcoin users. Therefore I will not be discouraged. I will continue to work hard, as much as I can and invest as much as I can. And trying to keep my good name and also my country.
gunungkembar

Activity: 576
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

in my country the government already knows bitcoin and the government forbids the use of bitcoin for daily transaction payments, they still use local currency, either I do not know why my country can not be a developed country of its economy.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

in my country the government already knows bitcoin and the government forbids the use of bitcoin for daily transaction payments, they still use local currency, either I do not know why my country can not be a developed country of its economy.
It also happens in my country,, a few days ago the government in my country eradicate places like hotels, restaurants and stores that payments use bitcoin .. I do not know what is in the government brain in my country ..

kimmali

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:28:26 PM

I think the government in my country is aware of crypto currency because I once saw it on news on tv. The government didn't ban bitcoin in our country eventhough they knew the existence of it. I don't really know what do they think about crypto currency,but I think they're already researching facts and information about crypto if it has potential to ban.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

I think that our government has an idea and knowledge about bitcoin in our country. But I’m sure that some government sectors is focusing on bitcoin and conducting some research about bitcoin, what will be the effect in our country if they will ban it or accept it. I’m hoping that bitcoin become legal it to our country because some other countries it is legal or acceptable.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:00:41 AM

I think they will investegate the bitcoin in hoe do bitcoin earn , how bitcoin work , where bitcoin come from and the last is that is true that you earn in bitcoin.I think they will ask many user of bitcpin about on that.And i hope they will accept it
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:28:36 AM

I believe governments from different nations have already known the existence of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The thing is governments have different approach on how to deal with it. Some are banning it and some have adopted it. In our country the Philippines, our government has taken its initiative through our central bank to regulate it.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:13:37 AM

I think what the government will do is to make profit out of it. They will try to control it and make a fortune out of it. Easy money and corrupt out of it. Just hope that what bitcoin started, stay what it is today. Uncontrolled by the government.

Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:38:25 AM

Before the bitcoin enter our country. The government is already aware of the bitcoin system they conduct a study and data about the how bitcoin support everybody to be happy and to help also in our economy. Our government allows some establishment to use the bitcoin as a mode of payment. We also have an ATM that offers to the user to quickly do the transaction. Our government has a big heart the user of the bitcoin. We have the independence to use it respectably
khayecee13

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:48:08 AM

Maybe they will impose rule of law that maybe beneficial for them like imposing taxes on every transactions made using coins or bitcoins.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:37:39 AM

They already know that bitcoins are existing here in our country and they are not happy with that especially the government who makes the money the fiat. They are alarming the people they are informing the people that as much as possible stay away from bitcoins because it is only a scam. And if they lose money in bitcoins there is nothing they can do about it because there is no main person inside bitcoins. That is true but bitcoins is not a scam before you engage in bitcoins you should know what to expect and what to experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: