Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if the government know bitcoin in your country?  (Read 4580 times)
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:45:19 PM

In my opinion, my government knows bitcoin in our country, but he is not doing anything about it. Our country has many problems, and our government is doing the thing he can do to solve it. But bitcoin is not our primary problem that’s way bitcoin is like legal in our country. Also, there are some store that you can convert your cash into bitcoin and a bitcoin atm. 
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:17:24 AM

In my country, The government know already bitcoin and they already legalized since a years ago. Because they see bitcoin is a big help to the people most especially to the unemployed people, so they legalized bitcoin so that most people have an opportunity to earn extra income and for their needs. They consider that bitcoin is a great opportunity that come to our country. They support bitcoin, just for the people in my country.
I think the government already knows about bitcoin and they also knows that a lot of people from my country have already invested in bitcoin but as we know that bitcoin is still decentralize therefore the government cannot do anything about bitcoin and the people free to invest in bitcoin. Trade in bitcoin is allowed in my country and I think it is better for government that many people are making money through bitcoin.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:49:20 AM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.

there may be some governments that even ban bitcoin because it will affect the economy and maybe they want to protect their citizens from the harm caused by bitcoin because as we know bitcoin has a big risk to lose money

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:57:06 AM

I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.
Bitcoin has changed the way we live for a long time and it is no doubt very influential here in our country. So I think the time is near because bitcoin has been making a wide noise over the past few days. Bitcoin will surely end up being criticized and will be banned or restricted for some. Let us just hope that they will not do it when the time comes so we can still benefit from bitcoin.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:01:58 AM

I think also that they will be scared because of the power bitcoin has. Bitcoin can make all the citizen of the world leave and unpatronize banks since here in bitcoin there is less fees. If only bitcoin has the capability to become legalized worldwide, things will surely change and many people are out of poverty already. I think they will ban it right away so let's just be contented on what bitcoin is right now.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:33:55 PM

As the price had increased much high in a very small time period, suddenly in my country government has been working seriously to regulate bitcoin. Maybe this could affect the user network to some extent, because in my country already the economists were not that good in analyzing the goodness of digital currency.
Wow what an amazing news it is because now if government will take interest in bitcoin it means bitcoin is going to have bright future and secure present but if you are not sure about bitcoin that weather government will accept bitcoin or not then just wait for it and till then you should not sell your bitcoin and hold it tight so for sure it will be a great thing for bitcoin users.
I think for bitcoin it may be good or bad because if the government supports bitcoin more people will invest in bitcoin and if they impose tax on bitcoin dealing I mean investing or trading then may many people avoid investing in bitcoin.

When the government takes any step in bitcoin then we will come to know what happens. Now the people have different thoughts about government involvement.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:49:05 PM

I think also that they will be scared because of the power bitcoin has. Bitcoin can make all the citizen of the world leave and unpatronize banks since here in bitcoin there is less fees. If only bitcoin has the capability to become legalized worldwide, things will surely change and many people are out of poverty already. I think they will ban it right away so let's just be contented on what bitcoin is right now.

I also feel so, especially if bitcoin is known to the government yes maybe it is approved or not it is up to them, if I think it is very difficult if bitcoin approved.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:15:41 PM

The government in my country recognized the used of bitcoin even though it was not yet declared legal. People here arr are using it as a form of payment, so far we dont see any sign the government would ban it.

There were countries who sees bitcoin as a threat to their economy such as Venezuela and China, those government sees the larger picture. Once newbie like us looks at bitcoin we would think that this would affect nothing but instead it is beneficial for us. But the fact is that, even we could gain profit from this,some Government dont see anything that this benefits them. Simply because they dont have the full control over it, because they dont have the full control, people could  and tend do illegal activities which then becomes a threat for the government.
Some countries banned bitcoin in unexplainable reason but i think they have valid reason why did they banned it. But here in my country, the bitcoin is already recognized and i think they will take advantage to it and giving a particular tax in bitcon holders or investors. Because we all know that bitcoin is decentralized. It is a disadvantage for bounty hunters here in my country.
ngod91

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:44:05 PM

If the government detects Bitcoin, it will be a big problem, because it is not legally accepted as a legal currency, but I also agree that Bitcoin is very helpful in supporting I expect Bitcoin will be accepted by the government...
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:29:18 PM

If the government would look at their country people not to suffer from poverty they will legalize bitcoin.The future of the people rely on the hands of the government.Corrupt government officials will  try to eliminate bitcoin to a country.due to selfishness that will lead to a poor country.I think it would create the best way to find a  job without spending more sacrifice just to have real one.If the government would look bitcoin a blessing to anyone not to think that its a threat to the economy well they must legalize it for a nice future we could ever have.

Dondon1234

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:41:38 PM

Well for me, base on my observation. I think here in our country, I can say that bitcoins are really acceptable why did I say that simply because they pronounced already in social media and in television which everyone views. So with that I can assume that the government already know about bitcoins existing in our country. And they are the government I am sure that they knew about bitcoins before we even knew about that because that involves the economy. And I also know that they will never ban it unless something bad happens to our country because of that.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:35:15 PM

There are some countries who has openly declared  bitcoin as illegal. The countries which have strictly banned bitcoin,mine is one of them.So,if the government know that bitcoin in our country,it will ban it. But the user may not has to be punished anything seriously. But,ofcourse,there is a law to punish them.But, it is not so much activated.I know that because there are so many people who are working with bitcoin for a long term.But,though it is prohibition in using bitcoin,yet I've never seen that the government is forcing somebody not to use it.Yeah,if somebody do something wrong or occur any criminal activity with the help of bitcoin,he will and must be punished.

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:35:30 PM

If the government detects Bitcoin, it will be a big problem, because it is not legally accepted as a legal currency, but I also agree that Bitcoin is very helpful in supporting I expect Bitcoin will be accepted by the government...
If your government officially announce that bitcoin is illegal currency, then you have to worry to use bitcoin. If they not, then need to worry suppose if they asked how you got this money, tell them you earned it by working in this forum or any other work. And tell you will pay your income tax that's it.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:07:08 AM

Here in our country the governments know about bitcoin but they don't ban it. But they always tell the people that always take care in investing in bitcoin or any other altcoins.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:19:27 AM

I think if the government knew about bitcoin it would probably prohibit or perhaps issue a rule governing bitcoin
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:21:38 AM

The government here in the Philippines already knew about bitcoin and you know what they want? Tax the cryptocurrency because the only thing they want is money. So that they can put it in their pockets.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Hernandezz

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:26:54 AM

in different countries there are rules that prohibit and there is no reason may be prohibited for fear of competing with the state currency but the fact is not.
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:27:37 AM

they already know about bitcoin here in our country. i dont hear some rumors that they will ban it or legalize bitcoin but they keep telling people to be more careful investing digital currency. maybe theyre afraid the evolution of crypto currency and no more people investing in banks for sure the government will loss many tax payers.

terang93

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:11:13 AM

In fact, There are many goverment already did the ban on Bitcoin . Somes are opening the door for Bitcoin but most of them aren't . It's really ankward for Bitcoin when it have to face with all the goverments in this world.
selen

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:15:48 PM

the gov may ban crypto ( some have already done so), but that will not stop its development and sooner or later they will have to admint it. those banning may find themseves far behind the world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: