Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:06:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with Antminer L3+... Fans spin, but no front lights iluminate.  (Read 223 times)
im3cpo (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:05:20 AM

I have an Antminer L3+ that has been working great the past couple months. The other day I noticed the fault indicator was blinking, so I turned it off, waited abour 10 seconds, then powered it back on. The fans spin, but the front lights never come on. My initial thoughts are the SD card probably needs to be reflashed. I looked on the support page for Bitmain has and while I found a firmware for the L3+, its not an image file and looks to be the one you use to do an upgrade from within the unit. Since mine is not operational, I cant use this one. I was able to find an image in one of the other sections, but they dont tell you which Bitmain unit its for.

Can anyone help me figure out how to get this fixed? Thanks!
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:43:57 PM

did you try contacting bitmain support?
im3cpo (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:57:11 PM

I bought it off eBay, so while the unit was *new* I am not the original owner so not sure they would give me support (which is why I am asking here). Due to lack of responses here, that might be my only viable option. I am going to see if the person I got it from on eBay can maybe ask on my behalf.

If anyone else has any ideas though, or has access to an original SD image that I coudl try I would greatly appreciate it.
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:23:19 PM

I bought it off eBay, so while the unit was *new* I am not the original owner so not sure they would give me support (which is why I am asking here). Due to lack of responses here, that might be my only viable option. I am going to see if the person I got it from on eBay can maybe ask on my behalf.

If anyone else has any ideas though, or has access to an original SD image that I coudl try I would greatly appreciate it.

I think you can ask bitmain
it is worth a try if there is no other solution atm
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: