Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:18:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 Blockchain Projects That Could Expand the Cryptocurrency World  (Read 814 times)
Opurum (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:08:52 AM

There is always a new page for a new age. The invention of bitcoin and  blockchain technology by Satoshi marked the beginning of a gradual  and eventual flip over of the era of fiat currencies and traditional payment systems, just as the emergence of Ethereum signaled the bowing out of traditional financial institutions.  The crypto world is currently experiencing the awesome power of the blockchain technology in the numerous tokenized smart contracts being rolled out almost on a daily bases into he crypto and digital currency market, and made possible by Ethereum and other blockchain platforms.

The beauty of blockchain based transactions is the fact that it eliminates third parties, and that makes transactions easier, faster and more private. For these reasons crypto currency is fast gaining acceptance as means of exchange and has so far claimed a significant portion of the global capital market. Despite these gains crypto currency is still not yet a generally preferred means of exchange particularly in formal sectors, and the challenge facing the cryptocurrency community is the issue of high volatility which hinders the  formal adoption of cryptocurrencies by institutions and authorities.

It is widely believed that adoption and general acceptability of cryptocurrencies and by extension the blockchain technology will address the issue of volatility and I would like to briefly discuss a few blockchain projects which I think have the potential of making cryptocurrency become the proffered means of exchange in both formal and informal sectors. These projects  are:

1. ELECTRONEUM. This project aims to provide a digital coin ETN on the Electroneum blockchain and which could be used for normal transactions including retail payments. The high point of this project is the fact that the ETN coin will be  minable on mobile devices and this will attract new crypto users who would love to make extra coins through the mobile miner.

2. BANKERA. A gap obviously exists in conversions and exchanges between cryptos and fiat currencies, and that is what exactly the Bankera project aims to fix. Bankera is a decentralized banking service that will provide a multi channel payment solution through its SpectraCoin wallet, thereby bridging digital curriencies and fiat payment instruments. Hopefully, this project will remove exchange barriers and make cryptocurrencies more flexible and usable in real world transactions.

3. BANKEX. This is another decentralized banking service on the Blockchain. Similar to Bankera above, this project focuses on linking tangible assets to tokens and this will mean the direct  intermingling of real world economy with the Blockchain.

4. OPEN MONEY. In my estimation, this project is the most innovative and probably the most penetrative approach to opening the real world to the blockchain. This is because today's world runs on Apps and Softwares and we all make use of them in one way or the other, and  the Open Money project is taking the development and distribution of Apps and Softwares to the blockchain. The project which can be found at http://openmoney.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=3d2432c58d224797570ad727f28e9b5b&i=68A73A2A450 will also remove usual  bottlenecks and difficulties  in software project funding and eliminate third party costs and make projects more profitable for developers.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Medow

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:51:12 AM

Yeah, I also found that project on your mentioned website. But I don't have more knowledge about BANKERA.Can you explain about BANKERA?
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 906

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:31:08 AM

Every new blockchain project has the ambition to "change the world" but no project has achieved this goal so far.I`m not impressed by any of these projects and i can`t see anything revolutionary.It`s the same old idea about "blockchain banking" or the other old idea for "tokenizing" real assets.I think that creating more and more altcoins and tokens makes the cryptocurrency jungle even more confusing for the "average Joe".
We should keep things simple so more people could understand the project consepts and join.

zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:13:03 AM

Good that you have posted about these innovative projects. I would have appreciated more if you had posted the offocial links for other projects also

Prinox2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:56:07 PM

There is always a new page for a new age. The invention of bitcoin and  blockchain technology by Satoshi marked the beginning of a gradual  and eventual flip over of the era of fiat currencies and traditional payment systems, just as the emergence of Ethereum signaled the bowing out of traditional financial institutions.  The crypto world is currently experiencing the awesome power of the blockchain technology in the numerous tokenized smart contracts being rolled out almost on a daily bases into he crypto and digital currency market, and made possible by Ethereum and other blockchain platforms.

The beauty of blockchain based transactions is the fact that it eliminates third parties, and that makes transactions easier, faster and more private. For these reasons crypto currency is fast gaining acceptance as means of exchange and has so far claimed a significant portion of the global capital market. Despite these gains crypto currency is still not yet a generally preferred means of exchange particularly in formal sectors, and the challenge facing the cryptocurrency community is the issue of high volatility which hinders the  formal adoption of cryptocurrencies by institutions and authorities.

It is widely believed that adoption and general acceptability of cryptocurrencies and by extension the blockchain technology will address the issue of volatility and I would like to briefly discuss a few blockchain projects which I think have the potential of making cryptocurrency become the proffered means of exchange in both formal and informal sectors. These projects  are:

1. ELECTRONEUM. This project aims to provide a digital coin ETN on the Electroneum blockchain and which could be used for normal transactions including retail payments. The high point of this project is the fact that the ETN coin will be  minable on mobile devices and this will attract new crypto users who would love to make extra coins through the mobile miner.

2. BANKERA. A gap obviously exists in conversions and exchanges between cryptos and fiat currencies, and that is what exactly the Bankera project aims to fix. Bankera is a decentralized banking service that will provide a multi channel payment solution through its SpectraCoin wallet, thereby bridging digital curriencies and fiat payment instruments. Hopefully, this project will remove exchange barriers and make cryptocurrencies more flexible and usable in real world transactions.

3. BANKEX. This is another decentralized banking service on the Blockchain. Similar to Bankera above, this project focuses on linking tangible assets to tokens and this will mean the direct  intermingling of real world economy with the Blockchain.

4. OPEN MONEY. In my estimation, this project is the most innovative and probably the most penetrative approach to opening the real world to the blockchain. This is because today's world runs on Apps and Softwares and we all make use of them in one way or the other, and  the Open Money project is taking the development and distribution of Apps and Softwares to the blockchain. The project which can be found at http://openmoney.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=3d2432c58d224797570ad727f28e9b5b&i=68A73A2A450 will also remove usual  bottlenecks and difficulties  in software project funding and eliminate third party costs and make projects more profitable for developers.

the projects sound great, please when are they going to be launched and site link will be appreciated if dropped here
Opurum (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:30:44 PM

Good that you have posted about these innovative projects. I would have appreciated more if you had posted the offocial links for other projects also

My apologies for skrpping that. OK, here are the official links to the other projects:

ELECTRONEUM. https://my.electroneum.com/
Note that the ETN crowdsale is now over, but the coin is listed on Cryptopia and currently selling for about 2x the ICO price having fallen about 10x after a faild launch on Nov. 1 due to security concerns. The dev is now fixing things up and the project promises to be the next coin for mass adoption and looking forward to a great future after the planned re-launch in the first or second week of December.

BANKERA.  https://bankera.com

BANKEX. https://bankex.com
The Bankex project is hot, even Vitalik Buterin is twitting about it.

OPEN MONEY.
The Open Money bounty rocks! Get in here: http://vy.tc/e8YBv43
Ttrader

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:52:01 PM

Every blockchain project wants to change the world. Bankera and Bankex both look like solid projects but I think that banking is a hard industry to disrupt. Best of luck to the teams though.
Opurum (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:05:11 PM

Every new blockchain project has the ambition to "change the world" but no project has achieved this goal so far.I`m not impressed by any of these projects and i can`t see anything revolutionary.It`s the same old idea about "blockchain banking" or the other old idea for "tokenizing" real assets.I think that creating more and more altcoins and tokens makes the cryptocurrency jungle even more confusing for the "average Joe".
We should keep things simple so more people could understand the project consepts and join.

Though, blockchain projects have been around for quite some time without bringing about much utility value aside from their basic uses as means of exchange and store of value. But you will agree with me that Ethereum and other smart contract platforms that have given rise to these new "revolutionary" projects are relatively new adaptations of the blockchahn. These projects are actually the forerunners of blockchain driven innovations and most of them are still in beta or early stages of adoption. We will begin to see the impact of some of these projects from the 2nd quater of 2018.
Opurum (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:42:44 PM

Yeah, I also found that project on your mentioned website. But I don't have more knowledge about BANKERA.Can you explain about BANKERA?

In simple terms, BANKERA is a bank on the blockchain offering payment accounts with payment services in both fiat and cryptocurrencies; other banling services such as deposits, loans and investments. Bankera provides the best free Bitcoin/Altcoin wallet (SpectroCoin) for payments through multiple fiat and crypto channels. You may sign up for your free wallet here: https://spectrocoin.com/en/signup.html?referralId=5531176
nitikeshd

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:25:11 AM

It seems ETN team is working so hard to get it launch and working. But i have no idea about Bankera. I think i can give it a try.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: