Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:43:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 8- Antminer S9 14Th/s US shipping Nov 20-30, Dec 1-10, and Dec 11-20 batch  (Read 354 times)
jchi2210 (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:22:12 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 03:56:44 AM by jchi2210

DON'T COMMENT IF YOU AREN'T INTERESTED!

Hey guys, I am selling 8 Antminer S9's without PSUs! I should have PSU's to sell with them when they ship but can not guarantee it!

I have:

2 Antminer S9s arriving anywhere from Nov 20-30th. Asking 3500 a piece.

2 Antminer S9s arriving anywhere from Dec 1-10th. Asking 3350 a piece.

4 Antminer S9s arriving anywhere from Dec 10-20th. Asking 3200 a piece.

These are all the 14 TH/s version not the 13.5!

These will ship free standard shipping! IF you want Overnight shipping we can arrange it and you can pay the difference.

I accept Paypal, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Dash.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on here or message me with your Telegram info if you are interested and I will get in contact with you. Thanks!

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:24:48 AM

stop doing drugs while coming up with prices.

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

jchi2210 (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:58:22 AM

stop doing drugs while coming up with prices.

These are selling on eBay easily for this price. I have mine posted on eBay as well, I would just rather sell them on here to get away from the freakin' fees. Either way, my miners so my price.

Please don't comment if you aren't interested. I don't want to clutter the topic up and I also don't feel like arguing with everyone and their brother.

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be
spankypants

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:59:04 PM

They go for that price on eBay because for every two you sell, one is Paypal fraud and you never get your money back or your product returned.
antikonti

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:21:33 PM

escrow and where are you from?
jchi2210 (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:56:28 PM

They go for that price on eBay because for every two you sell, one is Paypal fraud and you never get your money back or your product returned.

I've bought and sold quite a few of these on eBay and never once have I had this issue or done this to someone.

I will do escrow as soon as they come in.

cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:53:12 PM

Can you please explain
jchi2210 (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:06:37 PM

I would like an explanation as well lol. I've bought 6 S9's off of eBay and never had this happen. I'm just wondering if it is avoidable or what in the heck happened to you in the first place.

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:30:27 PM

As a seller ebay and paypal can and will screw you. Happened to me and a lot of other people,. thus Ebay is off limits to most sellers unelss they wanna get scammed.

And yes.. You are smoking crack at those prices.

Go Big or Go Home.
TunerDude007

Activity: 461
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:25:29 PM

As a seller ebay and paypal can and will screw you. Happened to me and a lot of other people,. thus Ebay is off limits to most sellers unelss they wanna get scammed.

I will never ever sell anything on ebay with paypal as a form of payment ever again. Paypal will always favor the scammer, believe me i know first hand. I've been ripped off more then once this way. Only way I will ever sell on ebay again is if the buyers pay in crypto.
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:46:26 PM

I will never ever sell anything on ebay with paypal as a form of payment ever again. Paypal will always favor the scammer, believe me i know first hand. I've been ripped off more then once this way. Only way I will ever sell on ebay again is if the buyers pay in crypto.

hahaha i sold something on a similar platform called Purse.io and lost 2.1 BTC there recently. got scammed and that garbage site didnt even care enough to check the evidence i had, where the image was clearly different than what the DHL label said. basically, the buyer took a random image of some crap he found in his house. and I had a conversation where the buyer basically admits he scammed me. law suit pending...

bottom point. paying in crypto isnt the safest as well with these kinda sites

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:16:32 AM

Maybe if idiots would stop showing interest or being stupid enough to pay such ridiculous prices, these jerks would stop posting these idiotic ads in here with these Crack Head prices. WTF?!?!? $3500.00.......LMGDBO!!!

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: