Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:03:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎 [ANN]TravelChain |TokenSale starts DEC 15| SMART-TRAVELLING ECOSYSTEM 🔥  (Read 21411 times)
alex-ant (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:42:16 PM

I like your idea for this project.  I joined bitcointalk campaign about 12 hours ago. What is the next step then? What is my signature to use?
Hey! Thanks for participating! I just added the singatures to the official bounty thread, you can find them there.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fluttershy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:42:11 PM

Hey!
Token presale is already over. The price of the token is 0,0144$ during the Token Sale. Price in ETH will be relative to the ETH price in USD at the Token Sale beginning.

Ah, am sorry I didn't know that pre-sale period is already over. Will there be any bonus token for investment during the main ICO?

AllCoinHunter

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:11:53 PM

This steady project. travel projects now must be very interested in many people from various places. because the needs of traveling and looking for entertainment in places or other countries are in great demand of many people. the travel project will surely be successful and earn very much profit.
CassiusV

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

Proud Mary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:42:44 AM

Hi, What was the price in the presale and what is the soft and hard cap in the ICO?
alex-ant (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:00:51 AM

This steady project. travel projects now must be very interested in many people from various places. because the needs of traveling and looking for entertainment in places or other countries are in great demand of many people. the travel project will surely be successful and earn very much profit.

Thank you very much for the feedback! What needs do you personally have in travelling?

Hi, What was the price in the presale and what is the soft and hard cap in the ICO?

Hey!
The price of the token is 0,0144$ during the Token Sale. Price in ETH will be relative to the ETH price in USD at the Token Sale beginning.
Soft-cap is $3.000.000
Hard-cap is $10.000.000
For more info: travelchain.io
Follow our media, there will be some important updates soon!
alex-ant (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:03:42 AM

Hey!
Token presale is already over. The price of the token is 0,0144$ during the Token Sale. Price in ETH will be relative to the ETH price in USD at the Token Sale beginning.

Ah, am sorry I didn't know that pre-sale period is already over. Will there be any bonus token for investment during the main ICO?

Yes! There will be 15% bonus during first 3 days of Token Sale.
Don't miss it  Wink
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:13:07 AM

Pre-sale phase was good for project where they raised more than $600k easily. This will be helpful to get soft cap which will secure the future of project. I was reading faq's section and looks interesting. First three days 15% bonus offer still good for people missed pre-round earlier this month.
alex-ant (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:03:31 AM

Pre-sale phase was good for project where they raised more than $600k easily. This will be helpful to get soft cap which will secure the future of project. I was reading faq's section and looks interesting. First three days 15% bonus offer still good for people missed pre-round earlier this month.

Do you have any questions left after reading the FAQ?
About additional bonus, we have moved our Token Sale, because it will be held on our own blockchain. Soon we will bring some important updates.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:24:44 PM

I like the idea of ​​the project that tourists exchange information. Sometimes information can be very useful. The main thing is that she was still truthful.

alex-ant (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:19:51 PM

I like the idea of ​​the project that tourists exchange information. Sometimes information can be very useful. The main thing is that she was still truthful.

Thank you very much for the feedback! As we think data is the most valuable resource in the modern world.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:16:17 AM

Recently joined the Facebook,Twitter,Insta,Youtube bounty campaign  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
My first impression on your project was great. Well done!
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:37:00 AM

Although you have a good well done project, I am just curious about the Total Supply and what you would do about that after the ICO/distribution if all of that would not be distributed as planned? Would it be burned?
duongtien86vn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:14:11 PM

Link translation Vietnamese delete. Reserving Vietnamese translation if needed PM me?
Nice project with the best team. I like ỉt
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:45:09 PM

It will be a bit of an ideological approach, but they're trying to get the markete communism, and the bounty hunter and the whale are equal. Cheesy Aside from the joke, one of the positive factors that multiplied the project was the crowd and solidity of the team. We've seen good work from crowded teams before. Let's see what this team will do.
TravelChain

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:15:51 PM

Although you have a good well done project, I am just curious about the Total Supply and what you would do about that after the ICO/distribution if all of that would not be distributed as planned? Would it be burned?

Thank you for the feedback! Total Supply will be 2 billion and 100 million Travel Tokens. All the tokens will be as orders on stocks, one with the 15% bonus (3 million $), other with the regular token sale price(7 million $). The sale likely will end at 10th of February (start at 10th of December). If all tokens aren't sold they would go to the development fund.

Link translation Vietnamese delete. Reserving Vietnamese translation if needed PM me?
Nice project with the best team. I like ỉt
We're solving the problem with the Vietnamese topic. If we'll be in need of your help we'll definitely PM you. Thanks!

It will be a bit of an ideological approach, but they're trying to get the markete communism, and the bounty hunter and the whale are equal. Cheesy Aside from the joke, one of the positive factors that multiplied the project was the crowd and solidity of the team. We've seen good work from crowded teams before. Let's see what this team will do.
Our team is special because we're as faithful and as enthusiastic to the project as we can. Everybody in our team is immune to being hunted because of our faith in TravelChain. We'll do everything we can in order to make the TravelChain for the society.

Recently joined the Facebook,Twitter,Insta,Youtube bounty campaign  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
My first impression on your project was great. Well done!

Wow, great job! Glad that you are with us. Stay tuned!
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:14:43 PM

Interesting project, but could you elaborate why you need a blockchain for this kind of business? Couldnt you provide this data without blockchain in the same manner?
alex-ant (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:10:13 AM

Interesting project, but could you elaborate why you need a blockchain for this kind of business? Couldnt you provide this data without blockchain in the same manner?

Hey there! Blockchain is needed to make a decentralized database, and to motivate regular users to share their data. It's more convenient to do with our own tokens, that somehow are the "fuel" of the ecosystem, than with any other currency. So, token acts as a motivator for users and as a data access bandwidth controller for businesses.
juarezweiss

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:50:07 AM

Hey guys,

Translation of the ANN Thread in Portuguese is done!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2496064

Grin
juarezweiss

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:47:20 PM

Hey guys!

Here's the Portuguese translation of the BOUNTY Thread!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2504497.msg25617446#msg25617446

Grin
TravelChain

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:29:48 PM

Hey guys!

Here's the Portuguese translation of the BOUNTY Thread!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2504497.msg25617446#msg25617446

Grin

Hey! Thank you very much  Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: