Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎 [ANN]TravelChain |TokenSale starts DEC 15| SMART-TRAVELLING ECOSYSTEM 🔥  (Read 21411 times)
TravelChain

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:03:20 PM

Quite a versatile team. I will follow the implementation of this project. I think it will be in demand in the market.

Thanks for the feedback!  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:10:36 PM

Cool. Clear success. No wonder you decided to expand.
At the moment, what do you think about the prospects of ICO?
The percentage of successful ones is falling, maybe you should have gone to ICO earlier?

We'll put as much effort as we can and hope for the best, that's what we need to do because future of TravelChain is in our hands and in the hands of the community.
Maybe we should have. But what's the point of thinking about it? We want to make this world better with travelling and we will do it no matter what stats on crypto-startups there are now.
Thanks for the question Smiley

nice project but do you think we have too much token in crypto world. 1 token for gym 1 token for hotel 1 token for flight and now 1 for travel. do you have solution, marketing ?

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
ICOadvert

Activity: 68

www.icoadvert.com - Find your ICO

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:10:37 PM

TravelChain ICO is listed at ICOadvert.com

https://icoadvert.com/travelchain/

Please, follow us on Twitter & Facebook & Bitcointalk

www.icoadvert.com - Find your ICO
NAVIADDRESS

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:49:29 PM

Hi dev!
What is the price of your token in dollars? What is the minimum to invest in your project?

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ NaviAddress Unified digital ID for any place and object ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ TwitterTelegram ▰ [url=]RedditFacebookLinkedInInstagram ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Arrery

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:44:06 PM

Do you think it is realistic that the plan will go as it is painted - right up to 2020? Do you have the opportunity and the idea that you will have to make operational changes to it at such a long distance?

We will put maximum effort in the realization. Changes are the constant feature of every startup, we can't decline making changes in the future but now we're moving according to the plan Wink

It's nice to hear an adequate answer ;-) Now the rate of crypto currency is so volatile that it is difficult to plan even for a month.
Hence the question - after ICO, you will withdraw the collected funds in Fiat to protect your budget or will you store and spend in crypto-currencies?

We'll distribute funds according to the situation and the plan. Our main expenses will go on marketing and development, some will be payed with fiat, some with crypto. It depends Smiley
As far as I know, most of the marketing market works with Fiat. In your situation, it will be best to withdraw 50% of the collected funds into fiat, and leave 50% in the crypt. In this way you will insure yourself against exchange rate risks.

If there is now emergency, I'd rather advise to keep funds in crypto. I know of a project that collected over 300k in ETH last year when ETH was around $10. Now look what that turned into. Travelchain accepts BTC and ETH, these are by far not the most risky currencies.
TravelChain

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:28:13 PM

nice project but do you think we have too much token in crypto world. 1 token for gym 1 token for hotel 1 token for flight and now 1 for travel. do you have solution, marketing ?
Our token is pretty wide. We're going to unify all examples you mentioned and much more under the TravelToken. It depends on our partners. Maybe one day you'll be able to buy a villa on a seashore with TT. Who knows? Wink
We're trying to make it cover the whole travel sphere and I hope we'll do it.
TravelChain

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:36:53 PM

Hi dev!
What is the price of your token in dollars? What is the minimum to invest in your project?

Hi, bro!
1 TT equals to 0.014 USD.
Minimal investment:
For the Ethereum it is 0.01 ETH
For the BitCoin it is 0.0002 BTC
Thanks for the question Wink
TravelChain

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:43:19 PM

TravelChain ICO is listed at ICOadvert.com

https://icoadvert.com/travelchain/

Please, follow us on Twitter & Facebook & Bitcointalk

A good attempt to be advertised through the TravelChain project  Wink

Oh, you made me flush. Thanks Wink
TravelChain

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:49:56 PM

Not risky? This currencies made x10 from the begining of the year. Correction is near.

If there is now emergency, I'd rather advise to keep funds in crypto. I know of a project that collected over 300k in ETH last year when ETH was around $10. Now look what that turned into. Travelchain accepts BTC and ETH, these are by far not the most risky currencies.

As far as I know, most of the marketing market works with Fiat. In your situation, it will be best to withdraw 50% of the collected funds into fiat, and leave 50% in the crypt. In this way you will insure yourself against exchange rate risks.

Guys, it really depends. We can't predict the future, for real. Anything can happen.
Natalie111

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:33:32 AM

who are your economic supervisors? what background do they have? i can't find this info
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:49:50 AM

Greetings to all the users of the forum. Tell me, what is the total emission of TravelChain coins?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:54:31 AM

Hello, comrades! Tell me, how much will it cost to access personal data of any group of users on TravelChain platform?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:39:16 AM

Using blockchain is a good idea for tourism industry. I’m wondering what data will be stored within the platform in blockchain. 
newboi

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:48:22 AM

Using blockchain is a good idea for tourism industry. I’m wondering what data will be stored within the platform in blockchain. 
Good afternoon. The essential data about user will be stored in blockchain: history of user’s transactions, ratings and reviews, viewed and purchased tours, travel records and visited places, stays, events, services, goods and private info about users.
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:49:59 AM

Good afternoon. The essential data about user will be stored in blockchain: history of user’s transactions, ratings and reviews, viewed and purchased tours, travel records and visited places, stays, events, services, goods and private info about users.
What does private information consist of, if you don’t mind me asking?
newboi

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:54:18 AM

Of course I don’t)) The sector of private information will consist of: content created basing on personal experience; personal and contact data; interests; the history of search requests; travel records; social connections and etc.
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:56:12 AM

Of course I don’t)) The sector of private information will consist of: content created basing on personal experience; personal and contact data; interests; the history of search requests; travel records; social connections and etc.
Will you need such a huge amount of data in order to select the most appropriate tour for a user?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:57:36 AM

It’s great that I’ll get money for my data now, thanks TravelChain for this! But I’m still wondering what reward will I get for providing my personal data?
newboi

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:01:24 PM

Will you need such a huge amount of data in order to select the most appropriate tour for a user?

That is it. All in all, this info will be used to create personalized proposals for every user according to all his desires. As a result, advertisers will be able to reduce costs on promoting the product.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:03:20 PM

That is it. All in all, this info will be used to create personalized proposals for every user according to all his desires. As a result, advertisers will be able to reduce costs on promoting the product.
That’s great, but the security issue should have top priority. How will you protect each user’s data from illegal use?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: