Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:36:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎 [ANN]TravelChain |TokenSale starts DEC 15| SMART-TRAVELLING ECOSYSTEM 🔥  (Read 21411 times)
TravelChain

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:02:43 AM

Comrades, does anyone know how much advertisers will pay users for viewing ads on the TravelChain platform?
Hello, comrade Cool  Price will depend on the value of the information and the certain market situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhugy78

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:40:29 AM

A careful study of the TRAVELCHAIN white paper, roadmap and business plan shows that this is a unique block chain project in tourism industry, which is worth your attention. Investors who are interested can buy some.
superwallet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:47:30 AM

Good afternoon. Can you tell me who will have an access to my personal data when I book a hotel in a particular country?
ptbs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:50:40 AM

Hi everyone. Tell me, will I have to enter into a contract with the landlord if I lease vehicles via TravelChain?
TravelChain

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:21:56 PM

Good afternoon. Can you tell me who will have an access to my personal data when I book a hotel in a particular country?

Hello! Firstly, you should share this information with the system and arrange a permissions on who can access it and who can't. Then, the company who is in need of your data will need to pay to you some amount of tokens for the access to the data.
TravelChain

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:29:13 PM

A careful study of the TRAVELCHAIN white paper, roadmap and business plan shows that this is a unique block chain project in tourism industry, which is worth your attention. Investors who are interested can buy some.

Yay! Thanks for such feedback Smiley
TravelChain

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:19:33 PM

Hi everyone. Tell me, will I have to enter into a contract with the landlord if I lease vehicles via TravelChain?

Hello! In the future we'll arrange a system of e-contracts, something like smart-contracts for such deals. But it will be in the further stages of project development.
TravelChain

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:21:35 PM

I’ve read that there will some “decentralized administration” on the platform, which, as far as I understand, will consist of the holders of the tokens. What will the role of decentralized administration be in the service?

If you mean delegates in DPOS: Here's an extract from docs:
The delegates, in consensus with economy observers and the whole community, can manage:
• block interval: interval between blocks, maximal size of block/transaction; • expiration parameters: intervals of waiting;
• witness parameters: maximal number of delegates (witnesses);
• witness pay: reward for each signed block;

If that's not what you've meant, please notice me Smiley
Thanks
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:32:05 AM

Good day! Why should users use advertising messages? What do they give? After all, the advertiser won’t conclude an advertising agreement with the user, right?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:35:26 AM

Good day! Why should users use advertising messages? What do they give? After all, the advertiser won’t conclude an advertising agreement with the user, right?
Hello! You’re right, but not more than 5-10%!) There won’t be contract itself, but the sale of advertising will be easily carried out. The user can specify the minimum price on the advertising message by declaring the network the minimum reward that he is ready to receive from the advertiser for viewing it. The message will be displayed for user in the ecosystem’s clients that will accept the terms of participation in the marketing network.
jager44

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:40:53 AM

Hello! You’re right, but not more than 5-10%!) There won’t be contract itself, but the sale of advertising will be easily carried out. The user can specify the minimum price on the advertising message by declaring the network the minimum reward that he is ready to receive from the advertiser for viewing it. The message will be displayed for user in the ecosystem’s clients that will accept the terms of participation in the marketing network.
Mmm. You can even start a business) And how can an advertiser understand that a person that offers him advertisement isn’t a fraud?
MkrKing

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:45:57 AM

Mmm. You can even start a business) And how can an advertiser understand that a person that offers him advertisement isn’t a fraud?
Modern technologies will help solve the problem again. The advertiser makes a decision concerning creation of a personal offer for a user basing on his reputation and the user’s private information about his wishes.
jager44

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:50:28 AM

Modern technologies will help solve the problem again. The advertiser makes a decision concerning creation of a personal offer for a user basing on his reputation and the user’s private information about his wishes.

Ok. What kinds of participants are there in the system?
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:54:17 AM

I’ve read that there will some “decentralized administration” on the platform, which, as far as I understand, will consist of the holders of the tokens. What will the role of decentralized administration be in the service?

If you mean delegates in DPOS: Here's an extract from docs:
The delegates, in consensus with economy observers and the whole community, can manage:
• block interval: interval between blocks, maximal size of block/transaction; • expiration parameters: intervals of waiting;
• witness parameters: maximal number of delegates (witnesses);
• witness pay: reward for each signed block;

If that's not what you've meant, please notice me Smiley
Thanks

Has the number of the maximal number of delegates decided?
MkrKing

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:56:18 AM

There are 2 roles: a provider of services and information and consumers those. There’re companies and users who purchase information from other players, or supply it. The same account can be both a seller and a buyer of information.
jager44

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:01:38 AM

There are 2 roles: a provider of services and information and consumers those. There’re companies and users who purchase information from other players, or supply it. The same account can be both a seller and a buyer of information.

I got! That’s complete universalism. Does it mean that an access to the participant's data itself can be monetized?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:42:43 AM

How many tokens are provided for industry players on sales? The fact of their participation in the project opens prospects for development.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:18:44 AM

How many tokens are provided for industry players on sales? The fact of their participation in the project opens prospects for development.

You’ve got the idea of the project! It’s planned to sell 30% of coins to such companies for development, in order to make them interested in the development of the project, too.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:23:17 AM

Hello everyone! How will the project team get its share of the coins after the ICO?
unkletoken

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:13:03 AM

Hello everyone! How will the project team get its share of the coins after the ICO?
Greetings! The team receives tokens in equal shares after freezing them for 12 months. In short, it doesn’t happen immediately)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: