Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:28:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎 [ANN]TravelChain |TokenSale starts DEC 15| SMART-TRAVELLING ECOSYSTEM 🔥  (Read 21411 times)
reallyhawk

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:45:21 PM

Token holders are already beginning to be admitted as stake holders which are a force in a company and can influence something. It’s a pity that Travel Chain decided to avoid it, otherwise I would be more interested in investing in this project. 
Hello. I’d like to tell you that there will be a principle of delegated democracy on the platform. It means that every token holder will have a voting right in Travel Chain, even if he has only one coin. Consequently, the more tokens a token holder has, the greater his voice is. 
Let’s say it’s so, but gives a voting right to coins holder?
The company will conduct voting on making different management decisions, every token holder can participate. But if you have no opinion on any particular issue, you can deliver your right of voting to another investor.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:47:59 PM

Token holders are already beginning to be admitted as stake holders which are a force in a company and can influence something. It’s a pity that Travel Chain decided to avoid it, otherwise I would be more interested in investing in this project. 
Hello. I’d like to tell you that there will be a principle of delegated democracy on the platform. It means that every token holder will have a voting right in Travel Chain, even if he has only one coin. Consequently, the more tokens a token holder has, the greater his voice is. 
The company will conduct voting on making different management decisions, every token holder can participate. But if you have no opinion on any particular issue, you can deliver your right of voting to another investor.
I’m wondering if there will be any criteria on categories of questions put by the headquarters on voting.
angercoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:56:22 PM

I’m wondering if there will be any criteria on categories of questions put by the headquarters on voting.

Any issue can be put on vote if the headquarters of the company consider it to be necessary. Among the essential ones I’d like to lay emphasis on managing the team of technical and economical observes of network and distributing the Fund of Digital Development.
TravelChain

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:58:22 PM

Hello. I don’t really understand, why will the company issue up to 10% of additional coins every year? Can anybody explain me this?

Greetings! 10 percent is the optimal number to mint new tokens per year due to the market growth and the amount of data growth. What's more we've calculated that this amount won't blur the stakeholders' stake and won't cause the inflation of TT.
ro777jer

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:15:45 PM

Any issue can be put on vote if the headquarters of the company consider it to be necessary. Among the essential ones I’d like to lay emphasis on managing the team of technical and economical observes of network and distributing the Fund of Digital Development.

I got it, thank you for the info. Which other benefits will token holders get besides opportunity to participate in voting?
ber68dclass

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:44:05 PM

Can I buy this project’s coins for Shift? I simply have no any other means to spend now.
TravelChain

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:16:10 PM

I got it, thank you for the info. Which other benefits will token holders get besides opportunity to participate in voting?

You can spend this tokens on different kind of travelling activities from the business system participants. If you hold a travel business you can spend them for the data about travelers. Moreover, you will be able to sell it on a stock if you like
TravelChain

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:42:41 PM

Can I buy this project’s coins for Shift? I simply have no any other means to spend now.
Unfortunately, you can’t. You can use only Bth and Eth for purchase.

You can use BTC ETH and LTC now. Till the end of the week there will be 8 more: BTH, ETC, ZCash, Waves, NEO, LSK, DOGE, DASH. Sorry but there won't be Shift for now
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:15:07 PM

I’m wondering if the tokens received by a platform as a commission will be burnt.  In my opinion, it would be an excellent way to stimulate the growth of coins’ price.
TravelChain

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:10:35 PM

I’m wondering if the tokens received by a platform as a commission will be burnt.  In my opinion, it would be an excellent way to stimulate the growth of coins’ price.

Yes it's a way, but the main thing is that it won't reduce volatility.
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:14:04 PM

Good day to all the forum users! Does anybody know what sources will form Travel Chain’s Fund of Digital Development?
TravelChain

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:15:55 PM

Good day to all the forum users! Does anybody know what sources will form Travel Chain’s Fund of Digital Development?

Hi there! Do you mean the Development fund? The development fund is the 30% of total supply which is going to be distributed along the market players of the travel industry and others.
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:00:50 AM

Hello! Do residents of any countries have an opportunity to participate in the sale?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:09:38 AM

Hello! Do residents of any countries have an opportunity to participate in the sale?
Good evening. Unfortunately, the citizens of the United States, China and Singapore are not allowed to buy TravelChain coins.
romgenie

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:45:09 AM

If a person, who received subsidies from the company, ceases to comply with terms of a plan, you will claim him to return money?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:37:45 AM

The idea of the digital development fund is interesting, but I do not understand, why it’s written that it belongs to the community, and only company owners can dispose it? Besides, it's totally incomprehensible on what needs they will spend money from this fund. Generally speaking, I don’t like this aspect, but all-in-all the project is good.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:49:01 AM

The idea of the digital development fund is interesting, but I do not understand, why it’s written that it belongs to the community, and only company owners can dispose it? Besides, it's totally incomprehensible on what needs they will spend money from this fund. Generally speaking, I don’t like this aspect, but all-in-all the project is good.
Company founders just have digital development fund’s money on their balance, but in fact, they cannot freely dispose them. Moreover, a part of fund’s daily pool will be regularly spent on platform development.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:57:12 AM

Company founders just have digital development fund’s money on their balance, but in fact, they cannot freely dispose them. Moreover, a part of fund’s daily pool will be regularly spent on platform development.
Still it is not very cool. TravelChain team can spend money allegedly on the development of the platform, but it will turn out to be ineffective. And that means throwing money down to the drain.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:05:05 AM

Still it is not very cool. TravelChain team can spend money allegedly on the development of the platform, but it will turn out to be ineffective. And that means throwing money down to the drain.
The project administration will not be able to use the funds single-handedly. They will just pick over interesting ideas for the platform development.  And then, the TravelChain community will vote whether to finance these ideas or not.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:11:37 AM

The project administration will not be able to use the funds single-handedly. They will just pick over interesting ideas for the platform development.  And then, the TravelChain community will vote whether to finance these ideas or not.
I like that each participant can propose a plan of the platform improvement and claim on subsidies to implement it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: