Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎 [ANN]TravelChain |TokenSale starts DEC 15| SMART-TRAVELLING ECOSYSTEM 🔥  (Read 21411 times)
unkletoken

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:18:21 AM

The idea of the digital development fund is interesting, but I do not understand, why it’s written that it belongs to the community, and only company owners can dispose it? Besides, it's totally incomprehensible on what needs they will spend money from this fund. Generally speaking, I don’t like this aspect, but all-in-all the project is good.
Company founders just have digital development fund’s money on their balance, but in fact, they cannot freely dispose them. Moreover, a part of fund’s daily pool will be regularly spent on platform development.
Still it is not very cool. TravelChain team can spend money allegedly on the development of the platform, but it will turn out to be ineffective. And that means throwing money down to the drain.
The project administration will not be able to use the funds single-handedly. They will just pick over interesting ideas for the platform development.  And then, the TravelChain community will vote whether to finance these ideas or not.
I like that each participant can propose a plan of the platform improvement and claim on subsidies to implement it.
So, you are trying to say, that an ordinary project member can receive funds to promote their ideas?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:20:42 AM

Hello everyone. And who will be engaged in monitoring the implementation of development plans, that will be financed from the project digital development fund?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:24:47 AM

The idea of the digital development fund is interesting, but I do not understand, why it’s written that it belongs to the community, and only company owners can dispose it? Besides, it's totally incomprehensible on what needs they will spend money from this fund. Generally speaking, I don’t like this aspect, but all-in-all the project is good.
Company founders just have digital development fund’s money on their balance, but in fact, they cannot freely dispose them. Moreover, a part of fund’s daily pool will be regularly spent on platform development.
Still it is not very cool. TravelChain team can spend money allegedly on the development of the platform, but it will turn out to be ineffective. And that means throwing money down to the drain.
The project administration will not be able to use the funds single-handedly. They will just pick over interesting ideas for the platform development.  And then, the TravelChain community will vote whether to finance these ideas or not.
I like that each participant can propose a plan of the platform improvement and claim on subsidies to implement it.
So, you are trying to say, that an ordinary project member can receive funds to promote their ideas?
If the idea is related to the project, then yes. But, again, the community will decide whether to finance a member’s plan or not by means of voting. Nothing will depend only on founders themselves.
TravelChain

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:32:13 AM

Hello everyone. And who will be engaged in monitoring the implementation of development plans, that will be financed from the project digital development fund?

Hello! In the beginning of the project, TravelChain team would be monitoring the implementation of these plans. Team is interested in the most effective way of distributing the development fund for the platform. But further, monitoring and implementation of new ideas is going to be taken by the community itself.
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:26:38 PM

Tell me, please, if the bounty campaign is still working?
TravelChain

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:14:25 PM

Tell me, please, if the bounty campaign is still working?

No, it took place before the beginning of the main round of ICO.

Hello. Your answer is not right. Bounty campaign is going to last until 15th of February. Here's the topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2364466.new#new
Here's the telegram: https://t.me/travelchain_bounty
Arrery

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:28:07 PM

Hello! How can I keep traction of the funds raised by this project?
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:11:35 PM

Good day. Do you have a plan for attracting large companies of the tourism market? Can you unveil its details?
TravelChain

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:55:50 PM

Hello! How can I keep traction of the funds raised by this project?

Hi there! Now, you can monitor funds raised on https://wallet.travelchain.io in the Token Sale folder. Soon the tracker is going to be up Smiley
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:13:34 PM

I wonder, what are the benefits for tourism market’s players from cooperating with TravelChain?
Natalie111

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:26:44 PM

Hi there! I saw an announcement that i can get some bonuses, discounts participating in ICO. Is it true? Could you clarify a bit the rules?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:54:51 AM

Hi everybody. What is company founders’ goal for the ICO?
TravelChain

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:39:05 AM

I wonder, what are the benefits for tourism market’s players from cooperating with TravelChain?

First of all, TravelChain is a decentralized storage of all possible information shared by travelers. Any company is naturally interested in acquiring clients data that he voluntarily shared in order to make the most successful and personalized offer  Smiley
TravelChain

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:46:11 AM

Hi there! I saw an announcement that i can get some bonuses, discounts participating in ICO. Is it true? Could you clarify a bit the rules?
Greetings! First of all, we have a 15% discount until we reach $3mln. Moreover, we have a referral system: you get bonus equal to 5% of your referral's investment Wink
And we have lifetime membership which allows you to get 80% from your referral's transaction fees. Lifetime costs only 7000 TT
TravelChain

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:50:04 AM

Hi everybody. What is company founders’ goal for the ICO?

The Token Sale goal itself is $10mln which will help us develop the platform itself,  get society's attention and make TravelChain worldwide! We want to make travelution going wild and rapid in order to upgrade whole tourism sphere Wink
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:14:08 AM

Frankly speaking, I don’t really understand why was it necessary to create such an information store in the tourist area. Perhaps, advertisers will get some advantages with its help, in particular, a reduction in advertising costs, but how will regular users benefit? All in all, I’d better bypass this project and watch it from afar.
If you watch it from afar, you’ll miss an excellent opportunity to make profit. As for the benefits for users, there’re a lot of them. The opportunity to receive real rewards for using users’ data alone is very worthy. Also it’s worth noting that unique advertising offers will be created for users depending on their interests (no more annoying advertising) and a “smart” newsfeed will be formed. Nothing like this is offered anywhere!
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:25:27 AM

Frankly speaking, I don’t really understand why was it necessary to create such an information store in the tourist area. Perhaps, advertisers will get some advantages with its help, in particular, a reduction in advertising costs, but how will regular users benefit? All in all, I’d better bypass this project and watch it from afar.
If you watch it from afar, you’ll miss an excellent opportunity to make profit. As for the benefits for users, there’re a lot of them. The opportunity to receive real rewards for using users’ data alone is very worthy. Also it’s worth noting that unique advertising offers will be created for users depending on their interests (no more annoying advertising) and a “smart” newsfeed will be formed. Nothing like this is offered anywhere!
Will there be any intermediaries in this chain between buyers and sellers?
The only intermediary in such a transaction can be a service that will provide the customers with already processed information when using the TravelChain API. This will simplify the process of creating a unique advertising offer by the advertiser.
tokenzone

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:32:04 AM

Hi Community!

We are glad to present you an interview, which will allow you to get acquainted with TravelChain. You can watch it here.

Best luck to TravelChain!

nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:50:52 AM

How much does one coin cost now?

Natalie111

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:53:53 AM

Greetings! First of all, we have a 15% discount until we reach $3mln. Moreover, we have a referral system: you get bonus equal to 5% of your referral's investment Wink
And we have lifetime membership which allows you to get 80% from your referral's transaction fees. Lifetime costs only 7000 TT

Ok, everything is clear! Thanks for the answer  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: