Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:34:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Facebook Group  (Read 517 times)
Pap0u (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:10:57 AM

Enlightenment is what many seek in crypto, yet only a few achieve. There is an epidemic going on in the crypto space; the blind leading the blind. Cryptocurrency is one of the most complex markets to trade. Even skilled traders from stocks and forex can easily find themselves lost here and turned into complete newbies. A wise man once said "give a man a fish and feed him for a day, but teach a man how to fish and feed him for a lifetime". This is my ultimate goal, to teach people how to trade these markets effectively using proven techniques that work as well as hidden gems nobody knows about.

I, like many of you, was astounded by Bitcoin and everything it stood for. I was even more astounded when I found these markets. I knew there had to be a method to the madness and that it wasn't all just a matter of rolling the dice and getting lucky. I sat through many pump and dumps, watching my account double and then going back to where it started; at times even lower. I knew people were extracting money from these markets but it wasn't me. I knew I was the sucker. You need to understand these markets as big as they seem are still pretty small. Depending on what market we are talking about, there isn't room for everyone to eat at the table. Crypto is a game of loss and if you want to be part of the 10% that win, you need to understand how the 90% lose. I've made many mistakes and I hope to teach all of you how to avoid the most common ones and not waste your money and time, in essence burning it away for nothing; because of ignorance and greed.

I am creating this group in hopes to pioneer something worthwhile. I just could not sit idle anymore and watch people being led astray. This is a place where we can all share ideas, knowledge and critically think as a whole as well as financially prosper together. At the end of the day, that is what everyone is seeking; economic freedom, to live life on your terms. Feel free to check out my trading view in my signature and the facebook link is as follows https://www.facebook.com/groups/cryptoenlightenment/

crypto-curious

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:39:37 AM

How thoughtful of you...Philosophy and Cryptos should spark good intellectual debate!
familypoints.io

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 11:18:25 AM

Thanks Pap0u.
Will join your group to get some knowledge in this field  Smiley
humanvelocity

Activity: 187
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:21:11 AM

Yeah that's an awesome idea , we can be more active in there compared to this. I don't know about you guys but I don't use Bitcoin talk and stuff when I go out somewhere so if there is a Facebook group that's a good thing.
Pap0u (OP)

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:08:48 PM

The page is actively growing to 200+ members now. I also do weekly public webinars for free, some of the past ones are linked on the page for viewing.

leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:25:05 AM

Definitely joining in your group.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:34:39 AM

I am interested about this and will absolutely join this group.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:40:05 AM

I joined the group already. Good to see some legit groups promoting crypto currency in Facebook where scams are very rampant. Let us help educate other people understand how blockchain and crypto works. Let us share our ideas and analysis.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:55:07 AM

interesting to see this at lest we can get real information about cryptocurrency not scam platform,i just joined the group.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:20:42 PM

If you are so smart, why you're so poor?

How much money did you earn trading?

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:23:29 PM

If its a closed group, il join. I dislike spams!
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:42:42 PM

It's a great Idea. I'm sure you would help alot of newbies in this crypto world because just like you said, Alot of people are blind, blind of what's really going on where in they mindlessly do things that are not supposed to do for the reason is that they are missing a guide, a guide that will help them journey in this dangerous world of cryptos. Now, I think we found it, a group that could really enlighten us from this world. Good luck everyone.  Smiley
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:45:52 PM

Enlightenment is what many seek in crypto, yet only a few achieve. There is an epidemic going on in the crypto space; the blind leading the blind. Cryptocurrency is one of the most complex markets to trade. Even skilled traders from stocks and forex can easily find themselves lost here and turned into complete newbies. A wise man once said "give a man a fish and feed him for a day, but teach a man how to fish and feed him for a lifetime". This is my ultimate goal, to teach people how to trade these markets effectively using proven techniques that work as well as hidden gems nobody knows about.

I, like many of you, was astounded by Bitcoin and everything it stood for. I was even more astounded when I found these markets. I knew there had to be a method to the madness and that it wasn't all just a matter of rolling the dice and getting lucky. I sat through many pump and dumps, watching my account double and then going back to where it started; at times even lower. I knew people were extracting money from these markets but it wasn't me. I knew I was the sucker. You need to understand these markets as big as they seem are still pretty small. Depending on what market we are talking about, there isn't room for everyone to eat at the table. Crypto is a game of loss and if you want to be part of the 10% that win, you need to understand how the 90% lose. I've made many mistakes and I hope to teach all of you how to avoid the most common ones and not waste your money and time, in essence burning it away for nothing; because of ignorance and greed.

I am creating this group in hopes to pioneer something worthwhile. I just could not sit idle anymore and watch people being led astray. This is a place where we can all share ideas, knowledge and critically think as a whole as well as financially prosper together. At the end of the day, that is what everyone is seeking; economic freedom, to live life on your terms. Feel free to check out my trading view in my signature and the facebook link is as follows https://www.facebook.com/groups/cryptoenlightenment/
I am interested in joining that group but I would like to ask you one question, is there any rule about prohibited to promote ico there? if not then I will not join because it will be a lot of spam there.
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:14:35 PM

Interesting, would like to join and get updates on crypto subjects!
gredisgold88

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:00:29 PM

maybe a true correction. But price of high-quality cryptocurrency is unpredictable, if the present value is easy to find out"the subtance of price" , so many rich people with cryptocurrency. like a same newbie player, buy quality ico and altcoin, hope scarcty and make rise cryptocurrency price ($) in exchange.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:27:32 AM

Thank you, friend. I have joined the group. I am absolutely sure that crypto enlightenment is what we all need. Most of people do not even understand what the smaller group of individuals speak about when they pronounce such words like altcoin, cryptocurrency, hardfork, ICO, etc. We must widen our knowledge.
sivasriram

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:34:02 AM

Good idea i would like to join Smiley
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:34:50 AM

I really agree with the group, as long as we do not violate the terms already agreed upon.

Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:46:25 AM

I am really interested and it's good idea,i'll join.because it's will help a lot for newbie's in this crypto.
and we can get real information about crypto currency from facebook.lets share our ideas.

noory

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:48:17 AM

I am really interest to apply this project..
it has done great work..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: