Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:22:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Facebook Group  (Read 521 times)
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:03:41 AM

Great idea,let us help educated other people to more understand about how blockchain and crypto work.
I will join your group.
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:06:50 PM

Enlightenment is what many seek in crypto, yet only a few achieve. There is an epidemic going on in the crypto space; the blind leading the blind. Cryptocurrency is one of the most complex markets to trade. Even skilled traders from stocks and forex can easily find themselves lost here and turned into complete newbies. A wise man once said "give a man a fish and feed him for a day, but teach a man how to fish and feed him for a lifetime". This is my ultimate goal, to teach people how to trade these markets effectively using proven techniques that work as well as hidden gems nobody knows about.

I, like many of you, was astounded by Bitcoin and everything it stood for. I was even more astounded when I found these markets. I knew there had to be a method to the madness and that it wasn't all just a matter of rolling the dice and getting lucky. I sat through many pump and dumps, watching my account double and then going back to where it started; at times even lower. I knew people were extracting money from these markets but it wasn't me. I knew I was the sucker. You need to understand these markets as big as they seem are still pretty small. Depending on what market we are talking about, there isn't room for everyone to eat at the table. Crypto is a game of loss and if you want to be part of the 10% that win, you need to understand how the 90% lose. I've made many mistakes and I hope to teach all of you how to avoid the most common ones and not waste your money and time, in essence burning it away for nothing; because of ignorance and greed.

I am creating this group in hopes to pioneer something worthwhile. I just could not sit idle anymore and watch people being led astray. This is a place where we can all share ideas, knowledge and critically think as a whole as well as financially prosper together. At the end of the day, that is what everyone is seeking; economic freedom, to live life on your terms. Feel free to check out my trading view in my signature and the facebook link is as follows https://www.facebook.com/groups/cryptoenlightenment/
I would join that link if I had a Facebook though there is just too many people posting scams on that website because of MLM's and the such.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:03:49 AM

Thank you for making this group. I will joining it.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:20:33 AM

Applied nice name, hopefully I'll learn something new from the group and please keep the spam posters away.

nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:27:59 AM

i joined your group,i hope i can learn technical analysis from you, i want to be a part of 10% who wins the market game.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: