Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EOBOT  (Read 340 times)
dsnets (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:22:02 AM

I am planning to invest some amount in cloud mining(EOBOT) to get some profit within less period of time. So tell me weather eobot is legit or scam???
are they paying??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:11:23 AM

My advice dont to eobot.
I am research eobot. Your investments come back in 3 years. But we dont know whats happend in 3 years. Difficulty may rise very fast and your cloud cant recoup expenses.
I invest 10$ and after one month withdraw 7

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
S_Natural

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:34:13 AM

I am planning to invest some amount in cloud mining(EOBOT) to get some profit within less period of time. So tell me weather eobot is legit or scam???
are they paying??

Eobot not scam, but not profitable. Buy the rigs and mine or coin and hold will be better  Smiley

bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:13:52 AM

are they paying??

never do it as i use to do it there my account got hacked all hash has been sold out and cash out and also the dogicoin adders has been checked so all fund is going to hakcer dogicoin account ..this happen before they implement 2factor autho .. so better not to invest in that . there aotehr good cloud mining company invest there and you get better return
cryptofriendz

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Do or do not.

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:35:33 AM

Don't do it. Its not a scam but its not a great investment either.
brownfly

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:18:04 PM

Forget about cloud or rented mining. It is less profitable than own rig and it is profitable to their owners in long run.

Bitcointalk ANNS channel: https://t.me/bitcointalkanns
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:20:28 PM

Saying Loud! Don't invest in eobot, they are crooks , i had my account there when Monero was 1.41 USD , i used to mine XMR then , and when XMR hit 50$ they closed my account , i had 290+ XMR in my account.
And of course they use bot for chatting, i see dozen of people are chatting on chat but none of them are real people.
Priest Sannin

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:02:47 PM

are they paying??

EOBOT proves to be a legitimate miner and has a ROI of approximately 36 months which is a long time, but the "ROI" is so due to the recent high of the BTC, I still consider EOBOT a good investment but I think it is always good to mine GHS in conjunction with any crypto-currency the platform accepts

/// ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Lunes Platform▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ \\\
  ● ●  WEBSITE  ● ●  WHITEPAPER  ● ●  FACEBOOK  ● ●  ANN  ● ●  TELEGRAM  ● ●  TWITTER  ● ● 
\\\ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A decentralized token creation and registry of authenticity platform▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ///
ntzntz

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:21:18 PM

Do not invest in EOBOT better wait for genesis to release new contracts if you really want to get cloud mining but be careful on that as well calculate the hash power you are getting and everything before you buy. I used EOBOT for 2 weeks and i do not want to hear about them anymore.
Their support is shit anyone who says otherwise they are lying in your face or they are from EOBOT.
So if you have any problem no one will answer to you soon or resolve your problem in an acceptabe way.
Their chat is worthless because you will only see from time to time an mod (careful a chat mod) no related admin / mod that can help if you have any technical issue or complaint.
If you have and you ask them 3 times you will get joked around for even asking it.
I do not want to waste more time talking about EOBOT because i could share their support with emails that i wrote to them and i was talking alone and with contracts that i lost because their service was not working and i was not making any money... and i got back 25% of investment on a 24h contract of mining when the 24h contract was 75% lost because of their problems.
They have no real comunity beside user that try to recover lost money.
It`s not a scam but what they offer for your money you can consider them one.
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:23:05 PM

are they paying??

EOBOT proves to be a legitimate miner and has a ROI of approximately 36 months which is a long time, but the "ROI" is so due to the recent high of the BTC, I still consider EOBOT a good investment but I think it is always good to mine GHS in conjunction with any crypto-currency the platform accepts
You should probably not give such advice to newbie who rely on old people for investment opportunity and motivation. I won't ever recommend anyone to keep their bitcoin on any website.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: