Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:47:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PROFITABLE ALTCOINS  (Read 1891 times)
Tamy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:46:47 PM

It is hard to tell which altcoins will be profitable in next years, but I would vote for old - well-known coins like ETH, Monero, Zcash. I have these coins in my portfolio and will buy more now when they are low. I will keep holding them for a longer time. I suggest that you should do your own research and decide based on that what are the best altcoins to invest.
patertan

Activity: 138

A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:53:47 PM

I think all coins can be very profitable, if you can analyze when the right time to buy and when the right time to sell it back, the problem is to know when we should do both things ,,,

S P 8 D E      ♠     THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.     ♠       READ WHITEPAPER     
● ●   TOKENS   ▐▐    A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS    ▌▌   ROADMAP   ● ●
ANN THREAD      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM      YOUTUBE      MEDIUM      REDDIT
CryptoGoddess

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:04:39 PM

You can easily double your investment with Alts in the top 20 position which are around $1 and under. I also like to go down the list (into the hundreds) to find low cap ALTs connected to a good project that have not yet been recognized by the masses. It takes a bit of work but it pays off drastically in the end. You just need to ensure the project is one that rectifies an issue, devs are actively providing updates via their various social media platforms and keeping to any timelines they set to complete tasks that will improve the project and make it easier to be adopted by the masses. There are lots of opportunities in the crypto space, being in the right place at the right has its advantages.
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:55:30 AM

I already wrote about the factom, now I want to share a post from Steemit about this coin - Factom (FCT/USD) Target $52.72 (136% Profit Potential); FCT/BTC Target 0.0099 BTC (266% Profit Potential)
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 06:03:18 AM

Right now the instead of thinking about any altcoins think about bitcoins because its price is getting increased day by dya and I guess it wiwll reach 10k$ so invest in it. But also buy some alt coins such as ethereum(I think I hope it will go up)  it will go up soon after the pumping of bitcoins end.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:22:23 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little bit BTC amount.I want to get some profit from trading or holding altcoins.what are the altcoins that I can buy?
New altcoin is also profitable, by participating in ICO we will have chance to get higher profit because if the developers plans to list their coin in exchange the coin's price will rise, its so easy right. It will be good for our future, I am very happy because thete are many altcoins are come up.

bukikbarisan

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:30:16 AM

There are lots of altcoins that produce in the crypto market but it will depend on the amount of capital owned, simply select the coin that suits your capital, create the design and make yourself find which coin study is best for you as well that should be needed.
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:35:53 AM

You should buy undervalued altcoins for example ones below $5-10M to triple your money. But do not play with scam coins
This one I would suggest also. Especially those who are still applying for listing in coin exchanges. But is it also a risk to invest in undervalued and unlisted coins as it might be a scam project. Best to read and make sure of the project by checking their whitepaper, roadmap, and development team.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:50:30 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little bit BTC amount.I want to get some profit from trading or holding altcoins.what are the altcoins that I can buy?
New altcoin is also profitable, by participating in ICO we will have chance to get higher profit because if the developers plans to list their coin in exchange the coin's price will rise, its so easy right. It will be good for our future, I am very happy because thete are many altcoins are come up.
Not all ICOs will be profitable, many ICOs are failing and they do not return funds owned by investors. I was one of the worried people when I saw ICO, it's all because I had a bad experience when choosing an ICO. To this day I think that the good selection of ICOs is that they have a good team, and various backgrounds make sense so that the ICO can be considered. If you are sure then do not wait too long, take a decision and you can make a profit when the ICO is successful.
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:37:50 AM

if you really want to made some profit then you have to select the Altcoin which provide you profit for long term and make you future secure, I suggest you one of the best Altcoin which will be the future of cryptocurrency, MatrixCoin is the best choice for making profit for long term because when I read the road map of MatrixCoin and their new mining solution, I conclude that this is the future of Cryptocurrency. Just go for it and invest in it, It's ICO is live, grab as many as you can.

Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:44:45 AM

well it depends whether someone wants long term profit or short term profit. Right now BCH is the most profitable coin instantly but most of us went in long term process, so xrp and neo are looking good and with decent chance to rise.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:11:44 AM

There's alot of them out there. But there's this one altcoin that I've been keeping an eye on. Have you heard about DeepOnion? for me the price of it is still undervalued because of the features it gives and the over all comunity is growing. If you want a staking coin like that which is still cheap for now, you should check it out.
LaLuna

Activity: 259

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:52:16 AM

:rocket: MID-LONG TERM: Buy $RISE from 3300-3700. I believe it will have a pump in the coming weeks, especially with this possible alt boom. Volume is increasing steadily and it’s nearing the end of a correction and accumulation phase! Also breaking out from the infamous triangle
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:01:45 AM

I mentioned this a lot to this forum and I'm going to answer to this thread and other and threads in the section. Profitable coins are already have high value, those top Altcoins are performing well this last quarter of the year and they're even increasing day after day. The chart bar is rising and you'll be expecting that these coins will give you more profit ang good future. Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, ZCash, LiteCoin, Ripple and Waves, Monero, NEO and a lot more. If you want to invest in cryptocurrency that you don't need to research about the company, the core developers and the management then these top Altcoins will guarantee you that your investment will gain profits.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:07:34 AM

The value of the cryptocurrency market is increasing with time, in the past decade it has increased 6000% and is still not slowing down so the profit now is nothing compared to the potential in the future you should reinvest all of your profits for more
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

You can choose good altcoins below $1. It means you get more coins with small investment. It will not take long time for a good altcoin to rise in prices. There are a lot of good altcoins out there in the market. For instance, cardano, stellar, tron, MTC are good coins that carry capacity to grow over the time. Ripple, cindicator, and verge are also good.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:48:06 AM

Today, altcoins with certain utility or use case can survive in long run and are only profitable. Such coins have a project and working product to back them because that particular product will keep the demand going and hence, can take the price to new heights. One should go long term in such coins. But if you are into short term or day trading, any pump/dump or garbage coin can work as well for quick profit.
cryptowhiz

Activity: 53
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:03:40 AM

As I mentioned this earlier in other threads

I think you should invest in
RPX
QLC
SONM

Reason: check them out and research a little and their all time high prices.
Upto 20x is possible.

And invest in CPX.
Again check them out and you would be drooling to buy them
vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:06:13 AM

There are a lot of altcoins that are suitable for purchase now, but I personally like to buy new coins, because these coins always have independent prices when they are listed!
AE
KEY
ARP

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
juragankambing

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:10:27 AM

if you ask like that of course you will get different answers from each member, and will certainly make you confused yourself,
I think you should check directly and compare it yourself because every perception, everyone's argument here is different,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: