Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:07:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PROFITABLE ALTCOINS  (Read 1889 times)
nipunchathu123 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://exip.live/

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:03:09 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little bit BTC amount.I want to get some profit from trading or holding altcoins.what are the altcoins that I can buy?

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:28:49 AM

You should buy undervalued altcoins for example ones below $5-10M to triple your money. But do not play with scam coins
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:55:29 AM

A number of altcoin are at very low price.  Now a day approx all altcoins are at buy level.  But only few one are good for investment. XVG, XRP, NEO, DASH, ETH, WAVES, STRATIS are very good coins for long term investment.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Gordan101

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:01:33 AM

A number of altcoin are at very low price.  Now a day approx all altcoins are at buy level.  But only few one are good for investment. XVG, XRP, NEO, DASH, ETH, WAVES, STRATIS are very good coins for long term investment.

How about Kyber and ACT?
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:05:14 AM

I think now it's a bad idea to buy alts. Near to 16 November will be the best time to buy on the deep.
n4poleon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:06:47 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 08:04:08 AM by n4poleon

Almost every coin is profitable when your entry and timing is good. Otherwise, every coin is a losing trade. When you're here to make money without learning or any idea what you're doing, you're usually heading for a loss. I'd suggest to learn and educate yourself first and you might profit in the process.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:18:54 AM

Now centra and waves two coins are undervalued because of hardfork soon it will rise after hardfork because of good working product and great team. Centra is already distributed and operating with multi cryptocurrency and crypto assets card and wallet. Waves supporting smartcontracts creation in low cost and less time and ability trade tokens inside platform.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:24:01 AM

There are lots of profitable altcoin in the crypto market but it will depend on the amount of your capital, just choose coin that fits for your capital, make a research and make your self discover study which coin is the best for you also it should need to do that every time you want to trade.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:31:38 AM

Now centra and waves two coins are undervalued because of hardfork soon it will rise after hardfork because of good working product and great team. Centra is already distributed and operating with multi cryptocurrency and crypto assets card and wallet. Waves supporting smartcontracts creation in low cost and less time and ability trade tokens inside platform.
Yes i do agree being a huge fan of altcoin in this year i have seen Centra has done most successful ICO and they delivered the working product and team quite active in all the social forums . I think it is the only Crypto card or wallet support all crypto currency including ERC20 tokens like crypto assets really great concept . After november 16 fork Centra will hit strong pump.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:35:16 AM

I also think that it isn't very good time to buy altcoins right now. Markets have changed a lot.
Anyways, there are some undervalued coins like sonm, golem, edgeless.
There are some pos coins like waves.
There are some fund coins like taas, ddf.

These are pretty much profitable mate.
sky24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:36:45 AM

At the moment I am looking at investing in an upcoming ICO called Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation. All proceeds raised will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. I am looking to make a serious investment so check them out and let me know what you think.
Bulletdodger

Activity: 337

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:39:44 AM

At the moment I am looking at investing in an upcoming ICO called Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation. All proceeds raised will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. I am looking to make a serious investment so check them out and let me know what you think.

lol, NOBODY can expect an exact % of appreciation. That is complete BS.
Do your own research, and yeah - buy the s2x dip on the 15th, everything will be cheap as hell.

_
litas

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:40:30 AM

Just mine them as soon as they come out at least for the first few days, some of them gonna make it.
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:07:26 AM

I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little bit BTC amount.I want to get some profit from trading or holding altcoins.what are the altcoins that I can buy?

It all depends on the timing mate. There is no single altcoin that is going to make you profit guaranteed. It simply just does not work like that. If you want to make a profit consistently, then you need to pick the right timing.

Right now, STEEM, WAVES, QTUM and OMG are good buys in my opinion. They may see prices going up soon.

Also, another thing is, never invest in shit coins that have no dev involvement and is all hype.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:18:05 AM

If you have low funds you have two option. One that requires a lot of time invested is trading. This means you buy altcoins at a low price and sell them for profit at a bigger pricer. But you need to read a lot of news and be in touch with the market almost permantly. Also you need to do a lot of transasctions and study the technique of trading.
Youre second option is to invest in ICO. This means you have to research and decide on 2-3 ICOs you believe in and buy some tokens. The advantage is that you can get them at a cheap price, you may get a bonus at buying and you can gain some tokens from doing refferals campains.
The key is tot make a good research before you invest youre money and the results wish surreley come. Best of luck!

i-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:21:48 AM

Grin Grin ;Dyou should be very cautious about scam coins
please use special services like icotracker and so on Roll Eyes
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:23:14 AM

This dependa in your trading skills and righ time analysis,because any altcoin are all profitable.You just need to monitor it from time to time for you to know when is the right time to trade.Small amount is still a profit so dont think high profit because all big starts with small.
pjhom

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:32:35 AM

I'm new to the space as well.  It seems like most of the advice is avoid scam coins and time the market correctly.  I agree with what has been said and think the best way to become profitable is through study and research.  Make a list of the coins you think are worth exploring (I have been reading through the various threads) and then keep detailed notes about why people like them (I use a google doc).  I then go back and try to substantiate what they are saying.  It seems like there is a lot of hype around some crypto.  The other side is on the timing.  You can dollar cost average your way into something, or have money on the sidelines and wait for a good entry point.  Lots of alt coins are down at the moment it seems because of the fork.  From everything I've read, many people believe that alts will dump even further the closer to the fork.  Just my $0.02.
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:39:50 AM

I'm new to the space as well.  It seems like most of the advice is avoid scam coins and time the market correctly.  I agree with what has been said and think the best way to become profitable is through study and research.  Make a list of the coins you think are worth exploring (I have been reading through the various threads) and then keep detailed notes about why people like them (I use a google doc).  I then go back and try to substantiate what they are saying.  It seems like there is a lot of hype around some crypto.  The other side is on the timing.  You can dollar cost average your way into something, or have money on the sidelines and wait for a good entry point.  Lots of alt coins are down at the moment it seems because of the fork.  From everything I've read, many people believe that alts will dump even further the closer to the fork.  Just my $0.02.

Yeah entry point is important but what is more important is when your exit point is. The individual coin that you pick is probably only around 30% of the equation for success and profit and the rest of the 70% is going to be patience and timing.

I would recommend ZCash, ETH and LTC as a starting point. They're all quite big coins that are currently experiencing drops in price. When you trade these coins you get a lot more liquidity than you would with smaller riskier coins.

rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:11:17 AM

How about WAVES? WAVES can get stronger after the forks of Bitcoin , i think traders will go back at WAVES after these forks. I am having doubs on WAVES now but i still want to invest on it, it's just bloody nowadays, I know that there are reasons but after BTG Fork it didn't even have an uptrend movement.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: