Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2024, 01:16:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PROFITABLE ICO PROGRAMMES  (Read 158 times)
nipunchathu123 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://exip.live/

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:18:50 AM

There are lots of ICO programmes.But most of them are scams. I am a newbie to BTC field.Because that still I can't understand good ICOs.Can you please tell about good profitable ICO programmes in this week.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1019

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:19:40 AM

There are lots of ICO programmes.But most of them are scams. I am a newbie to BTC field.Because that still I can't understand good ICOs.Can you please tell about good profitable ICO programmes in this week.

Universa ICO has already contributed more than $13m. Good choice. Check it out.

sky24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:21:28 AM

One I have been looking at quite a bit lately is an upcoming ICO, Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. All proceeds raised will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underling value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this is that the coin will always appreciate. Check them out and let me know what you think.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: