Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin is harmful or profitable?  (Read 632 times)
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:19:46 PM

If you don't know how investing works, better if you will do research first. Because investing can be harmful and profitable too.

crosswhite

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:26:06 PM

Hello, I have any questions
If I want to invest in bitcoin, what do you think this is useful for me or not? give me your opinions.
why I must invest in bitcoin? or why not? just give me strong reason.

I think it depends on how you will play in the investment. if you later buy bitcoin when the price is low and sell bitcoin at a high price, I think you will profit very much later. but if you're afraid bitcoin prices will go down and you sell all your bitcoins I guess that's not a good choice.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:28:33 PM

i think my answers will be both that investing in bitcoin is harmful and also profitable because although the price is so high but volatile still be the actual part for bitcoin and there is no guarantee the current price is not bubble which mean will broken out anytime and the price back to dropped but indeed for those who had more patience with holding bitcoin will get benefit from their patience and get big profit from their bitcoin asset
invot

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:38:25 PM

You have to think in cryptocurrencies as a long term investment.

Try always to buy the ones with solid reputation, like Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple.

Cryptocurrencies are taking off thanks to blockchain technologies and smart contracts.

kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:47:45 PM

actually investing in bitcoin is a lucrative thing but there must be times when we suffer a bit of a loss, but the only reason why I say investing in bitcoin is profitable is because bitcoin prices are on the rise.

panukurap

Activity: 486

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:55:47 PM

If I want to invest in bitcoin, what do you think this is useful for me or not? give me your opinions.

you can see bitcoin prices now. imagine if you bought a few years ago. you will get a big profit, so bitcoin has a bright future and big profits.

Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:24:29 PM

depending on the long-term or short-term investment you are talking about. if the short term is very unfortunate when the bitcoin, but if a long period of time I think the benefits and benefits are very large if the investment in this bitcoin. besides the price is very promising, according to my prediction the longer the bitcoin users will be more and cause the bitcoin price is getting bigger too.
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:54:24 PM

Investing in bitcoin is a double edged sword because it can be either harmful if you will not invest and enter the market in the right time and it is also a profitable investment if you will become a good investor with a lot of patience. So it is really depending to you if how you will manage to turn to the positive side.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:57:00 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is profitable if your time horizon is 3 to 5 years as it is at all time high level and can go down a bit in short term period. It is not a one day or one month investment but long term. Those who invested in bitcoin 1 year back are on huge profit as btc gives unexpected returns.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:46:53 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is profitable if your time horizon is 3 to 5 years as it is at all time high level and can go down a bit in short term period. It is not a one day or one month investment but long term. Those who invested in bitcoin 1 year back are on huge profit as btc gives unexpected returns.
In my opinion if you invest in bitcoin it will be much profitable for you..That's especially because bitcoins price increases in later times...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:48:04 AM

If you need reason to invest in bitcoin, I believe you should do your own research yourself and stop asking questions like this. There are so many resources and article you can google to know what bitcoin is all about and how you can benefit from it.

There are so many threads as well on this forum where you can view people's opinion about bitcoin. If the difference in value as from 2009 till date is not enough for you to know that bitcoin is profitable, then I guess there is nothing we can all tell you here.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:15:19 AM

If you don't know how investing works, better if you will do research first. Because investing can be harmful and profitable too.

harmful in the means of what?  i dont know what harm can it cause you if you start to invest in bitcoin but i believe that it can be a profitable thing if you know what your doing and you have a patience to hold for sure you can earn something on it. though investing on bitcoin and other kinds of coin is verry risky because you dont know what will happen next , if the value could increase or decrese.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:27:22 AM

As far as investing in btc is concerned it is more a profitable if you keep holding it. Bcoz anytime previously one has invested would have got positive result bcoz almost btc prices are near high now. So yes its a risky but its very much profitable if you can hold it for some time and exit on high.

v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:36:11 AM

its depends. investing are taking risk or puting a risk to another value as a risk too. there is no investation without risk. bitcoin seems like a good coin but its been pump up so much i think it would go down a bit. what i could suggest is be carefull

Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:38:02 AM

In my opinion, this is not good time to invest in bitcoin now as it is already lifetime high. You have to wait some time for its downfall and then you can enter and it is profitable if invest for long term.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:39:28 AM

Investing in bitcoin is never harmful, it only depends on the timing and the price u r buying or selling it. I still believe bitcoin is in its early stages and has got many more milestones to achieve. So be patient and keep on buying bitcoins whenever its drops too much and keep conquering the buy positions when it dips. This is what i do for multiplying the profits as bitcoin is an asset to hold and can be used for multiple purposes like online crypto trading, buying anything online and btc holding , so its never harmful but always profitable.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:41:37 AM

Investing in lucrative bitcoin may be a bit risky but the challenge for investors if they want to earn big profits must be to accept every risk that will happen. because bitcoin is unpredictable in its condition.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:48:01 AM

harmful if you buy and sell in a wrong timing. profitable if you keep it atlist a year
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:06:32 AM

Bitcoin investment is very volatile , but it is always good if you invest in it after doing research properly. Always keep in mind onvest the amount that you you can afford to loose and which dont cause you any financial contingency.

As you said investing in bitcoin is very volatile. With this we can conclude that investing, trading in bitcoin is harmful. But for a very much point it can also be profitable. There are disadvantages that makes bitcoin harmful. As we all know that investing is very risky. You have to take risk in every money you put in to whenever and whatever trading or investing organizations will go. And bitcoin is so much likely than that.

It is also profitable whenever you are in a successful campaigns. With that you can gain a lot of profit. Being profitable here is never easy. You should read a lot articles, blogs to make you successful in investing.
1L0v3

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:18:12 AM

You have to evaluate risk vs reward. Is it worth it to you to risk $10 for a great chance of $100 (looking at historic returns and considering it's still early)? HOw much are you willing to risk and how much could you reasonable expect to gain from taking that risk? Those are the questions that you need to ask yourself.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: