Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:27:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin is harmful or profitable?  (Read 632 times)
allamanda (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:09:27 AM

Hello, I have any questions
If I want to invest in bitcoin, what do you think this is useful for me or not? give me your opinions.
why I must invest in bitcoin? or why not? just give me strong reason.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:05:42 AM

If I want to invest in bitcoin, what do you think this is useful for me or not? give me your opinions.
If you plan to invest on bitcoin, it will surely be useful because it will not only serve as an investment, you can also use it to buy things online as well as to gain profit via crypto trading and btc holding. You must invest in bitcoin because it is a new decentralized currency that aims to aid on transactions online without the need of a middlemen. Also, bitcoin is the virtual gold according to Peter Thiel, the cofounder of PayPal and thus it will help you gain profit since it has not reached it's full potential yet and is still in it's early ages.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:01:59 AM

Buy low, sell high. Wait for correction. I suppose there will be chance to buy btc at 5000$ soon.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:18:48 AM

Investing in bitcoin is never harmful even today at too high level. there is no limit for Bitcoin. but if crypto market go down due to any reason, you should not be panic. at the down price you should average by buying more Bitcoin. so invest one forth amount immediately and other four when market comes down. Invest in four segment will batter.
mjacer

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:23:19 AM

Investing in bitcoin is profitable. Especially in long term.
Day by day, week by week, month on month or even year by year bitcoin is growing.  But invest only what you can afford to loose.  If I ever known the bitcoin earlier I would be a millionaire now.  Here in the Philippines, way back 2013, 1 BTC = 8000 PHP but now 1 BTC = 380K PHP
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:27:37 AM

Bitcoin is the strongest digital currency going as we speak, it's a solid investment and if you invested years ago or even months ago, you would be profiting nicely today.
Surely it would be useful to you now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:28:52 AM

I don't know.
But it has been profitable for the last 8 years.
The price jumped from nowhere to $7000 and is rapidly increasing.
It was $700 a year ago  (6 november 2016) and in a year has increased by x10.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:37:45 AM

It's definitely useful. Bitcoin is a good form of investment which generates good profit. That's why Bitcoin is really dominates the market right now. It's worth to hold for long term, if you ask me. Altcoins are good too. Actually it's the right time to buy some altcoins right now because they are more cheaper. Altcoin market is bearish right now but wait until Bitcoin hardfork take place. The volume on altcoin market will recover again as soon as they dump hardfork coin and Bitcoin because there's no reason to hold it.

Bitcoin is at it's highest peak right now. That's not a recommended price to buy Bitcoin because it's to expensive right now. Bitcoin will drop atleast $6000+ for correction and will continue to go up to $8000-$9000 at the of this year. But it's up to you. It's your money.
koeb88

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:45:51 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment and still profitable. I think it will correct itself soon to about 5000 but then it will rise again in longterm.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:50:02 AM

As an investor also at bitcoin  i would like to say that's was nice and profitable and useful because since when i start here in bitcoin i always amaze and satisfied to their service like right now as we can see the value of bitcoin was continuously increasing so that it means many investor or developer trusting bitcoin so that it's useful and no doubt to invest here in bitcoin.
Thaliron

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:52:19 PM

It is surely profitable you can gain a lot of money by investing in bitcoin. So it is not that harmful, but remember that bitcoin can go as well down. You must know that btc is unstable.

This means it can go down very hard and it can rise very high in a short time. This is normal don't worry.
Adelino

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:13:33 PM

Bitcoin investment is very volatile , but it is always good if you invest in it after doing research properly. Always keep in mind onvest the amount that you you can afford to loose and which dont cause you any financial contingency.
liviux

Activity: 210
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:17:34 PM

You alone is the only person that can decide this!
Some believe bitcoin can reach 10.000$ until 2018, but others belive BTC will drop like hell, to 3000 (because USDT fake money, etc, etc)
You have to think how much can you risk on cryptocurrency and if it worth the risk!
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:25:48 PM

I think investing bitcoin is very profitable for my friend, because the increase of bitcoin price is very fast.
If you want to buy bitcoin now is the time because bitcoin prices are still increasing.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:33:14 PM

All reasons you need to invest in bitcoin is in public domain. Bitcoin is unique as a currency better as a legal tender and valuable as an asset. So decide for yourself how you want to approach and use bitcoin

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:41:38 PM

Surely you can gain profit from investing in Bitcoin - at this time most definitely. And i believe even after the hard fork you still can profit from it. I doubt that Sewgit2x will be a negative thing for Bitcoin.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:45:43 PM

It is surely profitable you can gain a lot of money by investing in bitcoin. So it is not that harmful, but remember that bitcoin can go as well down. You must know that btc is unstable.

This means it can go down very hard and it can rise very high in a short time. This is normal don't worry.
Nothing is perfect when we decide to invest in Bicoin. Lots of gaps and opportunities that may be appropriate and not in line with what we expect. Lots of opportunities that we can use in making investments in Bitcoin because Bitcoin has a rapid rate of price changes and this we can use. But like what I once said that not as long as Bitcoin brings us to profit. When the price of Bitcoin decreases then automatically we will lose. So we should be able to decide when is the right time to sell and buy Bitcoin / Altcoin because this can determine the future we get.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:48:44 PM

Investing can always be harmful. Whether you invest in bitcoin or any other stock, asset, or commodity.
What you need to do is due diligence. You need to research and dig deep before you make an educated guess for the future.

If you believe that bitcoin will change the world then by all means, go for it. If not, stay away and don't regret whatever happens.

BitcoinDiamond

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:49:00 PM

Still profitable and going strong!
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:11:42 PM

Surely you can gain profit from investing in Bitcoin - at this time most definitely. And i believe even after the hard fork you still can profit from it. I doubt that Sewgit2x will be a negative thing for Bitcoin.

In bitcoin it is profitable because as we can see price before is cheap when you invest. So, when we hold we can earn profit from buying and selling in bitcoin. Investing is truly profitable and the best decision.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: