Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:25:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk Pro Moderator  (Read 487 times)
allenhark (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:57:12 AM

Hello guys,

Am Antony from AllenHark https://www.allenhark.com. I am looking for someone to help manage our bitcointalk ICO & PreICO thread. Rewards is  10,000 ATS tokens. Must be a Full member+. Inbox me for more information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:00:50 AM

Hello guys,

Am Antony from AllenHark https://www.allenhark.com. I am looking for someone to help manage our bitcointalk ICO & PreICO thread. Rewards is  10,000 ATS tokens. Must be a Full member+. Inbox me for more information.

try to ask Decoded, he is a legendary member and I'm sure he will be happy to help you with your campaign. here is the link for his service. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2327425.0, he also done several campaign here. That show's that he is really reliable.
don't forget to mention me to him if you are willing to hire him as your campaign Manager. Thanks.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16637

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:47:53 AM

Rewards is  10,000 ATS tokens.
That's worth $47 at the moment, and ATS has many scam accusations against it.

If you can come up with a payment in Bitcoin, have a look at my portfolio. I will only work on projects I believe in though, and if you want to pay in ATS, odds aren't in your favor.

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:53:11 AM

try to ask Decoded, he is a legendary member and I'm sure he will be happy to help you with our campaign. here is the link for his service. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2327425.0, he also done several campaign here. That show's that he is really reliable.
don't forget to mention me to him if you are willing to hire him as your campaign Manager. Thanks.
Those referrals kicking in aye?

I would recommend instead of hiring someone to manage your ico and pre ico thread, do it yourselves. Get the dev's or the manager of your project to make an account here and just moderate it yourself. Being present in your community is present and shows investors that you actually care about the community, instead of hiring some guy that has no connection to your project.

Rewards is  10,000 ATS tokens.

If you can come up with a payment in Bitcoin, have a look at my portfolio. I will only work on projects I believe in though, and if you want to pay in ATS, odds aren't in your favor.
Would recommend paying in BTC and escrow funds.

bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:58:20 AM

yes only token is not good enough . you need to pay in btc or eth to make or manager ico to any manger in here
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:18:12 AM

Hello guys,

Am Antony from AllenHark https://www.allenhark.com. I am looking for someone to help manage our bitcointalk ICO & PreICO thread. Rewards is  10,000 ATS tokens. Must be a Full member+. Inbox me for more information.

Grin

What ever happened to Peter (or is it Petre?) and that smarmy referral bounty program he was managing for you guys during your ICO? Is giving out book coupons also in the road map this time?

For those confused, this article should help (it's not mine).
allenhark (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:38:53 PM

There is a confusion. I think we are being mistaken for ATS (Authorship token) we might have to change our ticker.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16637

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:19:14 PM

There is a confusion. I think we are being mistaken for ATS (Authorship token) we might have to change our ticker.
Clearly, it's the only "ATS" most people have heard of. It took me a while to find what ATS is supposed to stand for: AllenHark Terminal Professional Services (ATS). May I suggest AllTS (pronounced: all-T-S)?

Whatever your token is worth, 0.2% of the bounty budget seems very low for a campaign manager.

mr tolken

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:27:31 AM

Friendly advice to anyone who comes across this "company" (AllenHark) and its "founder" (Antony Gitonga). Long story short - it's a scam, there is no valid tech or team behind, and the promise about the future value of their token (ATS or HRK) are based on pure lies.
The guy behind it - Antony - will tell you there's a big team working on this project, and his (and his partners') daily job is another, also successful fintech company. The reality is, he's alone, he surrounds himself virtually with people he "hires"
 remotely until they don't find out what's going on, put their names on the website so it looks like it's all serious and real, and is trying to get some quick cash through fake ICO. The fintech company he's referring to is a failed project that had some short term success years ago, but the team behind the project left, and started new company, that excluded Antony. I know all of this because I was one of those people on Allenhark team page and I've done my research - unfortunately, bit too late.
I'm writing this here because I want to stop this pathological liar and thief from hurting even more people than he did already.  
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:59:06 AM

Ats authorsip tokens  value right now is 0.02$ x.10,000 ats = 200.00$ not 47$ dollars. Ats is also legit because i recieved my ats reward last year. Those scam acuse are mostly from users who cheat their referal system , that is why they didnt recieve their ats reward from a bounty.

Edit: i see that ats op refering is not ats authorsip token.
mr tolken

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:02:26 AM

Ats authorsip tokens  value right now is 0.02$ x.10,000 ats = 200.00$ not 47$ dollars. Ats is also legit because i recieved my ats reward last year. Those scam acuse are mostly from users who cheat their referal system , that is why they didnt recieve their ats reward from a bounty.

Edit: i see that ats op refering is not ats authorsip token.

You're talking about different tokens - this is about HRK token (previously called ATS, but changed name because of "Authorsip" tokens).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: