Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do we sell our token  (Read 631 times)
rosber (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:02:16 AM

hi would like to know how so we use or sell our ICO token ?
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:13:40 AM

i don't think that right now there is a token that you can use in "real life" right now.

The easiest way to sell your token is with an exchange...or maybe, i don't know, with myetherwallet
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:20:02 AM

YOu can try to ask the developer about that Because they are all having the more information regarding your ico token. you can try to sell your ico token if your token already listed on the exchange site, Just do a little effort with it through google search engine.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
saupam

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:30:38 AM

you need to use an exchange to sell your tokens for some other cryptocurrency if the ico company has listed it on any public exchange. else wait till it is listed or trade with others!
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:33:49 AM

what token are you looking to sell?
is it just a general question about all tokens?
there is the option of using an exchange or you can use the coin trading/currency exchange section here on the forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Jonashe

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:43:07 AM

Some tokens are on specifik blockchain (Ethereum, Waves) so to sell it you have to own the private key of ethereum/waves address.
Some big ICO have their own network so you have to download their wallet and claim your token. Then you can send it to exchange and sell it.
Decentralized exchange are a lot more complicate to use though.

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:45:14 AM

If you got that token in ICO either purchased from that project or got from bounty work, you have to wait that coin to list on any public exchange and if that token in my ether wallete you can direct exchange with any currency when list this coin.And if that coin already listed in any currency exchange you can direct sell or exchange that coin with any currency or token.

PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:46:16 AM

When you join a ICO first you need to study and have a look at the project whitepaper, roadmap, ERC20 token approval, project future planing, it's root or platform etc, check the comunity the design and the team
Then you will accept this project ICO or not.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:46:51 AM

You need to find an exchange that it is listed on, then open an account on that exchange and send to the token address there... then you can trade it for btc or eth, which you can then cash out for fiat.
If you can't find your token listed anywhere and it is an erc20 (on the ETH chain), then EtherDelta exchange is probably your best bet.

kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:14:22 AM

Hmm, all the things I've ever known and read the things we can do to sell the ICO tokens 99.9999% just in the marketplace or can be said exchange (trading). So we really want to sell the token owned then look for as much information as possible about the token that you have, because it is trading or exchange is the initial goal of the sale of a stock. The main thing you really should do is not just get a token but also look at the future plan they want to make changes how.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:26:14 AM

Even on Bitcoin itself we can full make use of it but somehow we can sell them in exchange in our local fiat which we can already use it on some things.If you do mean about new token then the nearest possible way on selling it would really depend on dthe developers on which exchange they would decide to list their own token which you can able to sell it in exchange of bitcoins and into local fiat itself.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:01:55 PM

If your token are listed on ;then only you can sell it.First of all take tokens into your myetherwallet.if your token not  listed on then wait for listed in to exchange.After listed of your token you can convert it into the btc or eth.and after convert it you can trade your tokens and sell it easily.Or you can directly trade it into the market place after the listed  in exchange.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:50:44 PM

Dude just sell it on exchanges. This is so simple to do. Just find exchange for your tokens and go on. Howewer sometimes you just need to wait when token goes to exchanges and stard trading.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:07:00 PM

The tokens bought from an ICO generally gets listed on exchanges after the ICO has finished. So you must wait for the ICO to finish and the token to be listed on exchanges. The particular ICO announces where it is listing it's token. Once it is listed you can go to that particular exchange and sell your coins. You can also look if the ICO website has the option to sell the tokens on their site since some tokens can be sold on their websites.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:11:41 PM

The best thing is to keep them 1-2 years or even more. Than you have chance to receive 10x or even 20x profit!
Just look for example to ethereum how it increase from 11 to 300. And actually I think it should cost about 1000$ now.  Cool
Reatim

Activity: 2856
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:22:29 PM

Its simple. You just deposited your token to an exchange where it has been listed. I assumed that you have your token in you myetherwallet. So you just have to create an account to an exchange your deposit address and from myetherwallet, deposit it to that exchange. You just have to double check that the address is correct and you have enough gas to send it over.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:28:35 PM

What token is that? It is depend on what token is that, if that token ia already available in exchange site and if its had already a value, then you can converted it using exchanger. You can also ask your Manager on where can you use your token or converted it. If your token is in the "myetherwallet.com"  then you can use poloniex.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:30:51 PM

I like to use etherdelta due to "security innovations" at bittrex and different others exchanges. I hate when somebody limits me a lot without my permission.
strohhirn

Activity: 145

★ WORLDCORE ★

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:33:00 PM

The best thing is to keep them 1-2 years or even more. Than you have chance to receive 10x or even 20x profit!
Just look for example to ethereum how it increase from 11 to 300. And actually I think it should cost about 1000$ now.  Cool

In general I would agree with you, but these days you have to be really lucky to pick a good ICO coin like Ethereum.
I think the most crypto startups that raised money through an ICO during this ICO hype will fail and disappear when their money reserves are empty, like 99% of other startups.
Investing in ICOs for long term holding is like gambling in my opinion.
I think the most are investing in ICOs to make a quick buck.
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:41:49 PM

Most famous Coins like BTC,ETH can sell using exchange. Cex.io is the most famous exchange to sell BTC & ETH. Most of Etherium based coins shoud convert ETH first using etherdelta exchange. Later we can sell ETH to USD.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: