Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 03:04:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything You Wanted to Know about MINING BITCOIN-GOLD but Afraid to ASK  (Read 546 times)
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:08:32 AM

On going exposes from GITHUB, feel free to ask any question, which miner, solo, which pool

We'll try to sort everything out

https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/issues/132

Say you want to mine 'testnet'  btc clone?

Here is how

ccminer/ccminer -a equihash -o stratum+tcp://eu.pool.gold:3044 -u mu5cjbSbE879MK5DtRnS3B1MnBvSfrHMQJ -p x

Note I'm not using 'miner' ewbf FORK his fee's ( even though they can be disabled for --fee 0.0 ),

Above I'm using ccminer, current build, its a bitch, will not compile easily, but just as fast as ewbf without the SHIT-FEE BS, build by editing 'makefile' to computer_20 to compute_50, then will build, must use cuda-8.0.

Right now this is the only way you can testnet mine BTCGPU, the code that we minions get ( public ) doesn't work, its clear that BTCGPU is either running a mining-scam and re-directing the HASH, or they're the only scammers ( btcgpu family+yobit.net+china-asic) who have a working source-code, because the code we have will NOT let you solo mine.

If you play the pool.gold game and download the ewbf script they include a start.sh file that runs the ewbf miner, and that is fine, but that miner has many problems WRT to stability and use with large mining farms, for a NOOB I suggest ccminer ( most current ), it works just fine,

Another issue FYI for people here is that this is just '-testnet' mining, any HASH you throw to BTCGPU POOL, your just tossing your HASH into the cesspool.

I have put a 10k sol/sec hash on this pool for 30 minutes, my result at the current difficulty 800 was luck is about 5/day. Right now there are only 250k sols/sec on the test, once this WHORE goes mainnet it will go to 250MH, ,which means the profit will drop to 0.005/day, which is $10 at current BTG(yobit.net $200) if it holds, I can mine zencash and make $200/day today.

All along BTCGPU has been a fraud, lies, bullshit, scams to assume this shit will change??? Not likely, they keep pulling new scams out of their ass daily, and offering the mea-culpa ( forgive me I have sinned ), now we know that they're passing us shit code, ,and somebody at pool.gold is either re-directing HASH, or in the only kid in the sandbox with working code.

Lastly, I follow the github release hourly, I have script that rebuilds the git everytime there is a new commit, and it stops the testnet and restarts the daemon, and it will NOT let me solo mine, and the results I see on pool.gold are completely different. Also note that pool.gold is only gettting about 20% of the blocks, thus somebody else is mining this testnet, and it isn't the little people. Also I have tested all the other pools that support BtcGPU, and only pool.gold is working, they're the only pool with this source.

I suspect that a LARGE GPU farm in CHINA has the real code and is pre-mining/testnet and working this code and testing their farms.

IMHO once again the chinese will OWN bitcoin mining albeit GPU, and will perpetuate the myth that BTC mining is not owned by ASIA.

Lastly, NOMP-Z there is a release that allows pool mining to BTCGPU, but the problem is this code doesn't work, NOMP-Z wants "GetblockSubsidy", and BTCGPU doesn't include the ZCASH CLI, as btcgpu is 100% BTC source.

Another large FUCK, is why doesn't this code support ZADDRESS??? This means that GOV can track these coins and there is NO PRIVACY, again this is probably a CHINA-NSA plan.
bitfools (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:11:50 AM

You can't call any of these pools "working' as the payouts never reach the 'bgold-cli getbalance'

on pool 'pool.gold' U must use a -G address to get a virtual payout, but you disabled the -testnet to generate 'g' addresses so people can't even test, and if you do hack the code to generate a 'g' address, and you do manage to get pool.gold to generate a payout, it doesn't mean anything because explorer will always show zero

So then pray tell, "How do I get a G address"
src/bgold-cli getnewaddress
GYCnQdKHBEFWLezZeVk1qQmMU5mx6zPU7Z

Just don't run in -testnet mode, then you can generate a 'G' address, and it works just fine in pool.gold.

ccminer/ccminer -a equihash -o stratum+tcp://eu.pool.gold:3044 -u GYCnQdKHBEFWLezZeVk1qQmMU5mx6zPU7Z -p x

If you want to know how to enable 'mainnet' to turn on this just ask, otherwise I will assume you know how to disable the -testnet about message. Just a few cpp lines to kill the throw-abort when your not running in -testnet mode.

bitfools (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:15:50 AM

SOLO MINING BITCOIN GOLD GPU

https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/issues/141

Got all the solo mining stuff working and done,

Observations for the DEV's...

[ Note I'm running https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/tree/testnet1, as it appears that the main is no longer updated by dev-team. ]

1.) validate address has BIG problems on testnet, very odd that pool.gold supports 'G', but the TESTNET us 'lowlife' get to use doesn't this means that I can't use a proxy or a client with 'G', I note that "G" can't be created with testnet, so I hacked the main-net code to gen G's, interesting that my client's can pass G's, and the pool.gold is recording G's, but the testnet say's NOGO to G, just something to think about. Obviously this causes ALL proxy's to fail, as they always validate an address for coinbase ( deposit lottery winnings ).

src/bgold-cli validateaddress GJFcekhtrKCuPD4YDwFKet1tHFXPGUxXM8
{
"isvalid": false
}

2.) This begs the question? What is YOUR pool.gold running? They as a proxy are not validating any address, they're just using the address as a bookkeeping tag, just like the SCUM-SCAM at nicehash. They're taking the submitted shares, and mining the test-net, but they're not running a normal system, they're not running the TEST-NET we're using, as ours will not accept "G" address, anybody can go to pool.gold and see they have lots 'G' addresses running, thus I"M not the only person who figure out how to hack the main-net code to generate 'g' address.

3.) A few days ago pool.gold was finding 50% of the blocks, now its 90% so it appears that the testnet is consolidating to just one pool. Given that all this stuff is so secret and not shared, its not surprising that the DEV-TEAM will OWN 100% of the BTCGPU world, the entire premise of BTCGPU was to make things more equitable, but IMHO it appears that "CHINA-ASIC" just wants to get out of hardware and control the software world. ( can't let this happen people must open-source 100% of all BTC forks/clones, and all client/proxy shitware (fen-coin) )

4.) As of a few days ago pool.gold was still the ONLY working pool, this is expected as they're internal to FEN-COIN (BTCGPU), its VERY clear the software server-testnet they're running is NOT same as the one on github ( various forks ).

Sammy for 25 BTC I will teach you how to solo mine BTCGPU. Smiley

Note here that this is just one GPU, note that I'm using the "G", as it get's passed to the miner, but I cannot use the "G" in the coinbase because it causes the software to abort as its not valid in this testnet. ( no problem I just use testnet 'getnewaddress' for coinbase and it is valid )
miner34 --server 0.0.0.0 --port 9999 --user GJFcekhtrKCuPD4YDwFKet1tHFXPGUxXM8 --pass x
+-------------------------------------------------+
| EWBF's Zcash CUDA miner. 0.3.4b |
+-------------------------------------------------+
INFO: Current pool: 0.0.0.0:9999
INFO: Selected pools: 1
INFO: Solver: Auto.
INFO: Devices: All.
INFO: Temperature limit: 90
INFO: Api: Disabled

INFO: Target: 00ffffffffffffff...
CUDA: Device: 0 Selected solver: 0
INFO 10:44:08: GPU0 Accepted share 0ms [A:1, R:0]
Temp: GPU0: 60C
GPU0: 680 Sol/s
Total speed: 680 Sol/s
INFO 10:44:51: GPU0 Accepted share 1ms [A:3, R:0]
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:28:13 PM

so many problems with btg
I hope it fails big time
devs are doing bad practices
Phantoms001

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:46:51 AM

I hope it fails big time

Lol,

I think I'll mine it through nicehash or winminer if it becomes available to mine until everyone gets their act together.  Lots of problems, lots of threads that it is a scam.
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:28:32 PM

I hope it fails big time

Lol,

I think I'll mine it through nicehash or winminer if it becomes available to mine until everyone gets their act together.  Lots of problems, lots of threads that it is a scam.

yes
just point your rig to nicehash and gain the profits as much as you can
who knows how btg will end up with all this fuss
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: