Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:48:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I just sold my substratum coins  (Read 816 times)
Lucacrebbe (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:04:00 PM

I have  just  sold  my substratum coins  

What   do you think about  it?

I mean  :  DECENTRALIZED  internet  is great,  but  I had some  substratum and  I  have sold  them because  I  don't  know  which one  to choose  among the decentralized  projects  

AND  none  here  gives  me  help...     I  have asked  too many times:  ''guys   among  substratum, shift and Internxt  which  one  do you consider  the best?''   and none   seems   to point  the  right  direction,  only bag shilling

An  advice  would  be  appreciated, Please

Substratum, INternxt  or Shift?

Which  one among these three?

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:23:38 PM

Why ask now (or again) after you've already sold?

If you do not know about it...why did you buy in the first place?  There must be a reason.

If I am you, I'd take the proceeds and re-invest it to a coin/token I know/trust...while they are still cheap (unless you are after Segwit2x free coin).

Good luck!
Lucacrebbe (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:32:04 PM

If you do not know about it...why did you buy in the first place?  There must be a reason.

If I am you, I'd take the proceeds and re-invest it to a coin/token I know/trust...while they are still cheap (unless you are after Segwit2x free coin).

Good luck!

because  there are so many  decentralized internet competitors like siacoin, shift.. internxt...    it's difficult to  pick the winner...  a  good analysis and help  can make more   realistic to pick the winner, that's why  I ask for help

decentralized hosting is a huge  billion  market.  Many happy  future guys, if you pick the right one mong the decentralized internet projects

krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:34:02 PM

I mean  :  DECENTRALIZED  internet  is great,  but  I had some  substratum and  I  have sold  them because  I  don't  know  which one  to choose  among the decentralized  projects  

AND  none  here  gives  me  help...     I  have asked  too many times:  ''guys   among  substratum, shift and Internxt  which  one  do you consider  the best?''   and none   seems   to point  the  right  direction,  only bag shilling

Why dont you just ask for lottery numbers then ,  it should make your life easier dont you think ?
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:45:18 PM

Good luck!

because  there are so many  decentralized internet competitors like siacoin, shift.. internxt...    it's difficult to  pick the winner...  a  good analysis and help  can make more   realistic to pick the winner, that's why  I ask for help

decentralized hosting is a huge  billion  market.  Many happy  future guys, if you pick the right one mong the decentralized internet projects

This is true for a lot of coins and at the end of the day, hundreds might share their thoughts and a few might get it right...problem is, you won't know who offered you golden advise vs trash.  Those who got it right are likely not sure themselves (also just guessing). 

This is the problem with internet...too much "noise" too hard to discern good from bad.  That is why the wisest advise is still DYOR.

Good luck!
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:48:10 PM

In a period when the market is bad it's a really bad decision to sell token if you do not need it. probably trading well below its value. you could wait for a while longer and you could sell much better price. I think the most robust and reliable substratum among your projects. has recently entered the binance market and can really be a brilliant project for the foreseeable future. you can wait a little further and you can re collect it under the price.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

nhote

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:04:03 PM

you are thorough in your research and FA but, with all due respect, your investment strategy seems quite flawed and way too rigid to me. you kinda assume that one of these projects WILL succeed and you hope to guess the right one... as someone said, winning a lottery would be easier. in my opinion, none of the current projects will deliver the definitive 'decentralized internet' but this doesn't mean we shouldn't invest in them, as long as we spread risk and carefully follow up on developments and price performance. of course this is time and work, but come on, what did you expect!? the days when investing in crypto = free money are over (if they ever existed)
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:25:40 PM

Buying all of these three coins is probably bad choice, I think you should have kept holding substratum, but solding choice is between these two.

Lucacrebbe (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:34:46 PM

I am  very bullish  on INTERNXT coin

it  offers the same as  siacoin,  substratum and shift, but better  cause  it offers  decentralized storage to the entire  world (even to  people  who don't know  about  cripto)
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:59:24 PM

I think you should have kept holding substratum
Me too. They put their money where their mouth is, look at the road map.

fromholland

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:37:36 AM

At what price did you sell them 2 weeks ago?  Roll Eyes

PrinceOfPersia711

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:23:37 PM

You should have held on to your Substratum man. I am so glad i've held onto mine. Substratum has great devolopers and a great future.
VuValley

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:44:32 AM

Never close a position!

Sell a large percent to take profit if you think its a good move but never dust anything.

I can tell you every crypto trader has had regrets down the road when they sold it all.

fromholland

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:46:43 AM

Today is a good price to buy back into SUB!

zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:22:59 AM

Actually you gave answer to your question just yourself. It is all about shilling. Everyone hypes the coin they own. So you are asking for water in sea Sad Anyways I feel that internxt is better.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:32:17 AM

Perhaps this is the right decision, because I think that you should buy / hold only those coins in which you are confident.
Buy some ETH for receiving ETZ fork. It will be soon: the date is 19/01

desertx

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

no one knows what is better or will give more X
but you can invest in all of them

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: