Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling and Relationships!  (Read 3296 times)
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:31:49 AM

I haven't been on that kind of relationship but i've seen couples here in our place both played gambling and I can say it's not that good coz sometimes they lost both and no one will stop them or atleast instruct them that it is wrong as they are both a gamblers.

Of course because if both are gamblers no one will convince to their partners to stop and just call it a day. And they're just actually didn't bother each other when they're playing like they're just strangers with each other because they both focus to win.

I have a friend and his girlfriend is also a gambler and to cut the story short, now they're both have different partners. Gambling is just no good for relationships.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:42:41 AM

The gambling and relationships I think it’s not good because it can interfere with the relationship and can also just an end to the relationship even though not a bit of those who do a relationship with the gambling and running smoothly, but I have argued that it is not was well then you should pause do a relationship with the do gambling
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

The gambling and relationships I think it’s not good because it can interfere with the relationship and can also just an end to the relationship even though not a bit of those who do a relationship with the gambling and running smoothly, but I have argued that it is not was well then you should pause do a relationship with the do gambling
Gambling and relationship? Well, it talks about on how are we going to handle between our family relationship while engaging in the field of gambling.We should not destroy our relationship to our love ones because of gambling.We have to set our priorities that we gambled for fun or for profit and we should not forget family are the reasons in everything we do.

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

I haven't been on that kind of relationship but i've seen couples here in our place both played gambling and I can say it's not that good coz sometimes they lost both and no one will stop them or atleast instruct them that it is wrong as they are both a gamblers.
That's it, its not advisable for couples to be gamblers together. It may sound sweet and cute but it is not wise. Apart from both been addictive and no one to help each other when they are lacking, it is not also good for couples whom are trying to save or start up a living with kids. I totally won't like my partner to be a gambler, causr it will definitely affect my future kids.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

That's it, its not advisable for couples to be gamblers together. It may sound sweet and cute but it is not wise. Apart from both been addictive and no one to help each other when they are lacking, it is not also good for couples whom are trying to save or start up a living with kids. I totally won't like my partner to be a gambler, causr it will definitely affect my future kids.

I agree and it's not right to raise a child seeing both of his parents gamble because they'll just think it's just fine and soon their child will also be a gambler. I'm not being too judgemental but this how yhe society works. Gambling between in relationship won't last and I must congratulate to those who'll survive by this as this is very crucial part in a relationship. I mean yeah it's fine to gamble for fun but when you gets addicted to it it's another story to tell.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:15:44 PM

it can interfere with the relationship
It's not really good especially if the gambler is a married man/woman. I'm generalizing the whole idea of a gambling person / addict as there are too many cases that I've read before that their relationship was destroyed due to this issue as it doesn't fit to help an affair to last a lifetime if both party can't agree on each others verdict.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:45:09 PM

gambling always be recognized as bad habit and only several people can accept their couple is gamblers but i personally never hearing in in my neighborhood there are some people who being gamblers couples but in my opinion as long as they can enjoyed every part of their activities and life normal i think that's no problem moreover if the husbands and their wife are lucky each other then they can double their winning
Definitely and it is so happen that i know some couples that are both gamblers and they live happily. I think because they enjoy their company with each other especially whrn they are gambling. As long as they jeopardize their kids and their assets i think it will be okay.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:58:14 PM

It is not good i think. They may agree to bet in the beginning but when losing comes here comes also the blaming. Blaming will lead to fight and misunderstanding which will eventually in the end will lead to break up or separation. I dont think there is peace in a realationship of both gamblers. I cant see their futures as both gamblers too. Smiley

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:14:42 AM

It is not good i think. They may agree to bet in the beginning but when losing comes here comes also the blaming. Blaming will lead to fight and misunderstanding which will eventually in the end will lead to break up or separation. I dont think there is peace in a realationship of both gamblers. I cant see their futures as both gamblers too. Smiley

Sure it can effect the healthy relationship turn sour and even broke the relationship between both the persons. It can be friends, family members, husband/wife etc whoever it may be when it comes to money everyone want to have their own and cannot suffer loss in that.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

Yes I also agreed that it is not good because when lost then will blame and will lead to a misunderstanding can lead to the end of a relationship, and it is their future will be very difficult if both her do a relationship with the gambling
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

Sure it can effect the healthy relationship turn sour and even broke the relationship between both the persons. It can be friends, family members, husband/wife etc whoever it may be when it comes to money everyone want to have their own and cannot suffer loss in that.

But it is totally depending on you and your strategy. if you are playing gambling in a good way then it will not effect any of your relation, but if you will give all your time to gambling and will no play it with some good strategy and planning then it will really effect your sweets relations and can even lost it for ever. Therefore it is very much important to play gambling in a good way.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:59:24 PM

Anyone who has ever been or are in a committed relationship or marriage where both people gamble? Or in a relationship with a gambler with a friend, best friend, family related etc...  Knowing you are in it together is weird comforting and gives me some sort of undefined explanation.

What does that look like for you? Your experience needs to be heard.

Gambling and relationship,l experience it together in my first husband. While we are in gambling we used to be greedy to win the game. But it turns to a worst life because we lose often until  have so many debts. Into we argue everyday and also my kids affects their lives they keep on monitoring us what's life we have now. Unhappy life because of gambling. Gambling is not good if we are addicted already. It will bring us to a worst life.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

gambling always be recognized as bad habit and only several people can accept their couple is gamblers but i personally never hearing in in my neighborhood there are some people who being gamblers couples but in my opinion as long as they can enjoyed every part of their activities and life normal i think that's no problem moreover if the husbands and their wife are lucky each other then they can double their winning
Definitely and it is so happen that i know some couples that are both gamblers and they live happily. I think because they enjoy their company with each other especially whrn they are gambling. As long as they jeopardize their kids and their assets i think it will be okay.
May be in very few cases, because in most of cases we see that wife always try to convince her husband to stop playing gambling. In my life time i never see a single couple who both remian as busy playing gambling.  In fact some  people like to play gambling having girl friend with them.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:19:53 PM

I have known some couple that this girl's boyfriend is very addicted in gambling and because of that the girl left the guy. The nightmare of the girl started when the guy threatens her to give money or else he will spread her naked pics in the social media. The guy was prisoned by the way but we can see gambling addiction really put relationships to hell.
Now that you have mentioned it, I am afraid I cannot stop myself from discussing this problem of our society. You know what, I also come across many such cases on daily basis where a girl’s naked photos are used as a weapon to make her slave according to the wish of pic holder.

First of all, it is the fault of the girl who gave away such pics. It is very unethical and unnecessary. Secondly, no real man would do such a low act. But above all, both genders should avoid gambling.
It's not fair to blame someone, relationship should felt secure and respected, it just mean that their relationship were not that strong enough that it can easily break through gambling, that man maybe gets too addicted in gambling that his girlfriend and threatening someone will not lead into any good outcome. Avoid gambling if they knew they can't control it or if there's anyone in the relationship who can't control one another.

This is true. Families, and love ones should be put above any habit, and material in this world. It's a shame that some people are able to break such relationships by selfish needs. I know some that have done that because of addiction, in the end it doesn't went well for him. people like that can even commit murder and robbery, so you need to strain him in gambling if you know someone that is like that or else it will be too late to get his life back all together.

Make it only as a recreational activity. Any games that can cause fights between friends and families are not worth playing for.

ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:45:27 AM

I use to gamble with my brother always.If you use to gamble with a company ,you can replace the loss with the company. Because winning and losing is common in gambling. Who's know your luck.After your betting only you can come to know the luck.So I suggest you to gamble with the company, it may be your family members or friends.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:00:05 AM

If both couples don't have any issue in gambling then I think it is a good relationship compared to one who is against what you are doing. Going together to what you like creates more connection to each other and I don't consider it weird as relationships are meant for people who want to be connected to each other. Showing that you are also open to what your other half wants is a good sign of a healthy relationship.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:12:52 AM

If both couples don't have any issue in gambling then I think it is a good relationship compared to one who is against what you are doing. Going together to what you like creates more connection to each other and I don't consider it weird as relationships are meant for people who want to be connected to each other. Showing that you are also open to what your other half wants is a good sign of a healthy relationship.
As long as you stay focus on what is important to you then I guess gambling will just remain as an entertainment and it's never a big thing
to worry that it might ruin your good relationship. We should be smart when making a decision in gambling as there is a full of risk and we need to manage it.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

I don't think you will get a gambling partner as a wife ,because they won't like to gamble the entire earning money in gambling. Because they won't have money to spend for their make up.Lol
It will happen to the big shot only.If they are millionaire or billionaire, they will get this chance. Grin Grin

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

As long as you stay focus on what is important to you then I guess gambling will just remain as an entertainment and it's never a big thing
to worry that it might ruin your good relationship. We should be smart when making a decision in gambling as there is a full of risk and we need to manage it.
Well that's right, people who can really  manage emotions and can handle the greediness can still manage to have healthy relationship, gamble is risky
but entertaining, so if both parties loves to have some fun and can manage their financial assets then they can proceed and continue this activity, so it
is limited to those who can assure that they can manage situations and not for those who can possibly become greedy and lose everything because of
gambling problem.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

I don't think you will get a gambling partner as a wife ,because they won't like to gamble the entire earning money in gambling. Because they won't have money to spend for their make up.Lol
It will happen to the big shot only.If they are millionaire or billionaire, they will get this chance. Grin Grin

There are many couples in Thailand goes to gambling night on Saturday night. I do not think it is big problem between the couples who invest on gambling all the time.
There are billinares in the world who made their life with the gambling alone.
If you able to keep on invest on gambling, it is the right platform buddy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: