Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy ETC and thank me later  (Read 4211 times)
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:30:11 AM

Title says all

Now

Good luck to fill up your bags

See you after 10Days

I agree with his analysis. That ETC growth is significant and hopefully the future can continue to compete and now is the best moment to invest with ETC.

You realize how stupid it is to agree with a forecast after its occured right? If not its really fucking stupid.
AlKar89

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:36:21 AM

is it coming?Smiley
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:10:56 AM

ETC is already at 15.10 USD... It is still possible that ETC will go higher.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:22:18 AM

ETC is similar like BCH so you should not have big view about it. Instead of that you can concentrate on litecoin which is being stable and grows in the market place. So you can concentrate on bitcoin since the value the grows in the rocket speed.
There are some other altcoins still moving faster compare with the ethereum. So you can choose Neo, tenx, LTC, bitconnect and waves.
Dr.D

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:51:22 PM

C'mn, it's a talk about ETC, move on. Litecoin is a badcoin like ETC, just a speculative coin.

There is ETCSummit soon, with 2 good news, there is no S2X fork for BTC so no need to keep a high % of BTC because there is no more freemoney coming, so people will go on alts, and ETH is in trouble cause of Parity Bug.

It's perfect time for ETC to Shine.

Sure it will not shine a lot, but maybe it can reach 20$ with the summit news before it fail after the summit. Remember : it was 10$ last week.

Who will say no to a potential +50% gain in the next 3 days ? Not me.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:35:45 PM

I already filled my begs a long time a go, i hope this time ETC will skyrocket finally

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:49:15 PM

ETC is similar like BCH so you should not have big view about it. Instead of that you can concentrate on litecoin which is being stable and grows in the market place. So you can concentrate on bitcoin since the value the grows in the rocket speed.
There are some other altcoins still moving faster compare with the ethereum. So you can choose Neo, tenx, LTC, bitconnect and waves.
I have a feeling there is a good chance that ETC will boost when ETH gets harder to mine, although it will be a bit before that happens. Although I'm hoping for it to rise a bit before then that a way I can sell of the bit of a bag that I've got.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:05:09 PM

Title says all

Now

Good luck to fill up your bags

See you after 10Days
Hasn't ETC been pretty much dead for a long time now? Is there anything besides a basic chart analysis that you can tell us about to convince people to buy ETC?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Sewarlock

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:19:39 PM

ETC has nothing significant to offer, you might make a quick buck, but eventually the price will adjust to what the project is really offering, and that's not a lot. ETC is just a copy of ETH just like BTC Cash is to BTC. Copies will always stay copies and will never be able to immiate the original. They think they're doing things better but they are just making the original currency stonger. In a couple of years we'll have some many forked version that people will understand that it only makes sense to keep the original.
Dr.D

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:50:36 PM

Actually, ETH is the copy, born with the DAO fork.

A better copy, but a copy. Ethereum "Classic" is the original.

A pump and dump technical alternative to the mainstream token like BCH and LTC are for BTC, but still, i made a lot of money with ETC the last 6 months, and i will do it again in the next 3 days, because of the good news form the summit.

You don't need to have fait in this token, in this future, just buy the rumor, sell the news, like all others pump and dump coins (Ripple is my favorite, then Lumen, ETC, LTC).
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:09:59 PM

Looking at the chart this project is turning to a pump and dump project, not much has been acheived on this platform so far still struggle to make the platform attractive enough to developers to come and develop projects on
CAPTAIN..NECK..BEARD

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:03:08 PM

I see no reason to buy ETC, ETH to ETC is like BTC to litecoin

its there but if it wouldnt, no one would miss it
Dr.D

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:44:38 PM

ı disagree with you, dude
I think ethereum classic will fail in the future.
Buy btc and thank me later Wink)

More than -10% for BTC since your post.
And +25% for ETC.

Great advice man  Roll Eyes

Better to let the BTC fall, buy ETC, take profit during the summit, then buy BTC after BCH "no freemoney" rally ended.
orangelemon

Activity: 220
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:58:06 PM

ETC has nothing significant to offer, you might make a quick buck, but eventually the price will adjust to what the project is really offering, and that's not a lot. ETC is just a copy of ETH just like BTC Cash is to BTC. Copies will always stay copies and will never be able to immiate the original. They think they're doing things better but they are just making the original currency stonger. In a couple of years we'll have some many forked version that people will understand that it only makes sense to keep the original.

FYI

The Ethereum platform has been forked into two versions: "Ethereum Classic" (ETC) and "Ethereum" (ETH). Prior to the fork, the token had been called Ethereum, and after the fork, the two tokens were called Ethereum (ETH) and Ethereum Classic (ETC).
The old one that continued its existence (the subject of this article) changed its name to Ethereum Classic (ETC) and the new (forked) version is now called Ethereum (ETH)

I wonder how stupid you guys are, can't even google to find out authentic info and stop misleading or confuse Newbies  Wink

Domain for sell : CryptoMiners.org
DonDasho

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:06:17 PM

What to expect from ETC?

I dont think there is much
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:10:27 PM

I agree with you, BTC will rise again. and is currently declining as it faces the end of the year.
I wait 2018.

DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:20:35 PM

ahahha yes! ETC is on the right move right now, i invested in it just yesterday
it deserves to be on the ETH level.. maybe above in the future when crypto get mature
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:21:29 PM

ETC has grow a lot! 18.60 USD! Shocked Nice advice! I closed it a liite too early. But great analyze and advice. Thx!
DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:22:40 PM

dude, if you say that , you didnt really think it thru
ETC is going to be a star
orangelemon

Activity: 220
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:27:05 PM

I agree with you, BTC will rise again. and is currently declining as it faces the end of the year.
I wait 2018.

As for i know this thread is all about ETC not BTC lol, so stop being a dick, increasing your post count for pennies  Angry
we are not discussing why and how btc is falling and you don't even know its falling because Segwit2x got cancelled (for now) stupid  Embarrassed

Domain for sell : CryptoMiners.org
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: