Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy ETC and thank me later  (Read 4211 times)
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:09:54 PM

In my opinion there is no real use case for ETC. It is only a trading vehicle.

ETH rather Vitalik has all the devs on board which code dApps and create own tokens. No real competition to ETH imho.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
China8888

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:06:44 AM

didnt turn out how OP suggested. lol
Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:53:57 PM

didnt turn out how OP suggested. lol
It is on the rise and it's almost double what it was just a little while ago, so that's gotta count for something. And nobody said it can't rise more.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:00:10 PM

Title says all

Now

Good luck to fill up your bags

See you after 10Days

What if it goes down?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:23:44 PM

The price of Eth is not that high or keep on increasing regularly. Based on which I too agree with the statement of the Op. Surely in the coming days it'll be growing further to reach big and benefit the users who have invested into bitcoin. I too have the same thinking of filling the bags.
Compradora

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:26:56 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 05:34:53 PM by Compradora

The price of Eth is not that high or keep on increasing regularly. Based on which I too agree with the statement of the Op. Surely in the coming days it'll be growing further to reach big and benefit the users who have invested into bitcoin. I too have the same thinking of filling the bags.

There are some phases for ethereum price. It's somehow stable. It doesn't increase and decrese always. The idea here is to watch the market very well and act when needed. You can convert it to bitcoin or you can convert bitcoin to ethereum when needed.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:22:25 PM

ETH - the only altcoin, which really interested me. It has good prospects for development, and in the future he has every chance to become a good competitor for bitcoin. I am sure that in the near future the demand for it will grow and the price will rise on 15% by the end of December.         

redcrystal

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:25:22 PM

ETH - the only altcoin, which really interested me. It has good prospects for development, and in the future he has every chance to become a good competitor for bitcoin. I am sure that in the near future the demand for it will grow and the price will rise on 15% by the end of December.         

I don't understand why people bag out ETH, other than the circulating supply, I do not understand the hate.
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:34:49 PM

i am keep buying ETC, started 2 weeks ago and dont want to miss the next big price jump.
they are going to be a start in 2018-2019, when Cardano , Daedalus and ETC launch Smiley
Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:35:56 PM

Wait, the only altcoin that interests you?

You're not even considering LTC, XMR, DASH, or even ETH itself (the real Ethereum) to be an interest?

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
Aiga7phoiy

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:43:22 PM

i respect your calculate bitcoin ETC is dead coin and no one can think it will back again in future
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:49:20 PM

First time in a long time I heard of ETC again. Are you reviving ETC? Good luck with that. It is already overshadowed by ETH.

I will stick with ETH and BTC, but good luck with your investment with ETC. I want to play safe with my money.
BenCodie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:59:49 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 05:11:18 PM by BenCodie

People are slowly accumulating ETC everyday. Candlesticks are getting smaller and smaller regarding to uptrend. A huge jump is about to happen soon.

Good luck to fill up your bags again
BenCodie (OP)
Legendary

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:19:36 PM

Only 18 More Days Until ETC Monetary Policy Begins  - This means a 20% drop in rewards as well, as introduces a reliable & stable distribution of block rewards.

http://ecip1017.com/
BenCodie (OP)
Legendary

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:40:28 AM

New to Classic? Looking to learn more? Read this first.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/7esir0/new_to_classic_looking_to_learn_more_read_this/

sibachao97

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:32:15 AM

People are slowly accumulating ETC everyday. Candlesticks are getting smaller and smaller regarding to uptrend. A huge jump is about to happen soon.

Good luck to fill up your bags again
Any time you are hoarding for a mass discharge
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:12:44 AM

It seems to me that ETC is now undervalued. IT came to $ 21. But this is only the beginning. I think it needs to move 10% of the price of ethereum right now it's around 45 bucks. Ethereum takes all the attention to himself. CASPER burning POS coins what he was talking about Vitalik Buterin.
Now growth ETC based on what is now the crypt already investors come with capital and they don't buy that anyhow they take projects from the top 20. I think a spring goal will be $ 50 for ETC. In any case, keep in long and will not sell for another year

High risk high payoff
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:16:11 AM

Title says all

Now

Good luck to fill up your bags

See you after 10Days

Aside from the trend switching, any big upcoming events for ETC to switch the dumping flow?

As ETH just upgrade its network to Metropolis weeks ago, does ETC follow that?

Ethereum Classic Summit in Hong Kong
https://etcsummit.com/
Did you believe if the ethereum classic will have got a big pump caused by its summit? but it doesn't make sense. how many times i were seeing about the people has said about the ethereum classic will go to the moon. But the result will always be zero.
i think its tol early to predict im still believe that Ethereum has hes own way to the moon but not this time maybe sooner lets just dont judge the capability of the said alts.
cool kong

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:35:30 AM

Thank you. I made 40 percent after buying etc. After the good market, etc and LTC will go up. But I don't think etc will continue to rise in the short term, because the price of etc is very fond of ups and downs.
BenCodie (OP)
Legendary

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:06:41 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 10:01:33 AM by BenCodie

If you like my post and already made some profit from it then Donate on ETC wallet given below!
ETC Wallet : 0xf8e2825052056ff5cdf1f776b0f433a4dd009cbf

New all-time high for Ethereum Classic ($ETC): $25.87 27/11/2017

Some helpful resources to learn more about ETC:
ethereumclassic.github.io
etcsummit.com
ecip1017.com
grayscale.co

Good luck to fill up your bags again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: