Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:05:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Contract -which one is Better Genesis Mining or Hashflare  (Read 230 times)
Raschel786$ (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:47:58 PM

Hi All,

I've started mining through Genesis Mining & Hash Flare.I was wondering which one is better ?

contract :
Genesis Mining- SHA 256 -open ended contract -no of months or years is a big question ? Any idea with any one in this forum currently having Genesis Mining-SHA 256 contract - upto how many months or years they are still with Genesis Mining.Just wanted an average no of months or years so that I can calculate the approx ROI on my Investment.

Hashflare SHA 256-1 year contract (which is too short) & clear terms.

Beside these 2 ,are there any genuine mining companies with better life time contract --ETC ETC

Any news on when will Genesis Mining - purchase of BTC -SHA 256 be back in stock as of the last communication Genesis Mining states by end of OCT I.E 31ST OCT they would have all product back in stock BUT till date none.

Any information will be highly appreciated

regards
Peter  
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:10:07 PM

All cloud mining seems a ponzi scheme to me. Yes there are legit ones but its not profitable to use cloud mining.
you can directly buy ethereum now and i bet you will gain much much more then investing in a cloud mining company.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:25:34 PM

Hi All,

I've started mining through Genesis Mining & Hash Flare.I was wondering which one is better ?

contract :
Genesis Mining- SHA 256 -open ended contract -no of months or years is a big question ? Any idea with any one in this forum currently having Genesis Mining-SHA 256 contract - upto how many months or years they are still with Genesis Mining.Just wanted an average no of months or years so that I can calculate the approx ROI on my Investment.

Hashflare SHA 256-1 year contract (which is too short) & clear terms.

Beside these 2 ,are there any genuine mining companies with better life time contract --ETC ETC

Any news on when will Genesis Mining - purchase of BTC -SHA 256 be back in stock as of the last communication Genesis Mining states by end of OCT I.E 31ST OCT they would have all product back in stock BUT till date none.

Any information will be highly appreciated

regards
Peter  
Since you already invested on it, My advice is that you always withdraw your profits straight into your btc wallet because they will surely close at some point. Technically, there are no better choice among the two as cloud mining tends to shut down their site when they have earned profit already and the ones who typically profit in them are devs and early investors. There aren't genuine mining companies when it comes to cloudmining. You would be better off mining yourself or just trading altcoins.
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:29:17 PM

All cloud mining seems a ponzi scheme to me. Yes there are legit ones but its not profitable to use cloud mining.
you can directly buy ethereum now and i bet you will gain much much more then investing in a cloud mining company.

You share my reservations concerning Cloud mining services because to me, its a complete waste of time as the charges that would be applied to your earnings alone would make it not worthwhile not to talk of the amount of month, its going to take to even make the earnings in the first place the best is just to look for a reliable coin and invest in it rather than the one where you are made to believe that you are mining something. Another option is to look for a coin that can be mined via your pc if you are bent on mining as point of investment.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:56:34 PM

Deffinitely, cloud mining will just get your money and you will not gain your ROI in a fast because of the difficulty is raising everyday.
If I were you, I will not go into cloud mining. Just build your own rigs inthat case even if you want to stop mining you can sell your rigs and have your money back then or you can use it also for gaming in re gaining you investments.
Raschel786$ (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:03:29 PM

Dear All,

Thanks for your reply which has warned me to get out of it ASAP .i will do so shortly,since ive already bought 60.6THS in Hasflare. Im calculating the ROI within 5 to 6 months.
i think its better to be wiser by listening & understanding & putting it in practice what you'll have said.

where i live in Goa -India ,there is almost 90 to 95% humidity & the temperature varies  from 27 degree to 38 degree,5 to 6 months of rain & daily power cuts so putting rig was out of the question which I was thinking of as my  first choice but I think now there should be some better rigs,any advise Im willing to do it my self.

Next question,can I mine coins out of your own pc  OR laptop? if yes I would be highly interested.pls share me some link & videos.

I would surely take you advise &  withdraw all profits every fortnight & try to recover the principal amount invested,was thinking of trading Bitcoin which is  now become volatile but the investment would be a little high for trading-any other coin do you suggest for trading.?

Is Ethereum a good buy as I bought 40 mh/s through Genesis Mining.
why do you say Ethereum will gain me more as of now the prices is around $300 ,do you foresee a big gain like bitcoin ?

regards
peter
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:05:47 PM

Aren't they all scams?
Whichever you choose, its still are going to be a waste of time and chances of them being scam is 99%. Get out of it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: