Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:25:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: good effect and bad effects of robots in replacing human Jobs  (Read 4201 times)
Cordillera (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

John 3:16/John 14:6

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:54:48 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 01:24:07 PM by Cordillera

as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
What is your opinion about this guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:13:47 PM

as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs. this will affects our economy or not.
Robots replacing humans to do their job surely will affect the economy of every country. The pros of it is that robots allow increased production because they work faster. They can also work longer because they dont require sleep or rest, they just need electricity to function. The disadvantage of it is that many people would lose their jobs and their work wont improve because they are programmed with their skills and it does not improve even if they work for a prolonged period of time.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:17:34 PM

Well for me the good effect of robots in replacing human jobs is less work to do and the bad effects of it people getting lazy when it happens.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:19:33 PM

as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
I think its advantage is only for the company who uses robots instead of human to do the job. It is because robots do the job faster and better than human. The company doesnt need to pay too much because they have robots working with them. The disadvatage of this is that, some people will lose their job and more people will become poor.

Yooshijin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:24:54 PM

Good effects will be less mistakes since robots are programmed. It will avoid human errors. Also it is faster than human labor. The bad effect will be unemployment rate will increase and will end up poverty. And people will be more lazy because robots will take their work.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:03:13 PM

The bad side is what I will be looking into because I see the limitation on what robots can do and solely because of empathy. I don't see robots taking that into consideration because what they know is being objective in as much as that is an advantage, there is also the need to factor human empathy. Imagine a robot taking the order to dispense drugs to the people on the queue no matter your connection or status in the society. In that case even if someone is dying there is no way he/she will get the cure so far its not his turn yet and this can lead to loss of life for that individual.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:07:15 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 11:54:41 PM by richminded

It will have a big impact on both production and your workers. Robots are designed to make our life more convenient and minimize the time and expenses of some industries but for sure normal people will suffer in this kind of innovation that may result to increased the rate of unemployment.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:26:16 PM

Robot replacing human beings will lead to more effectiveness and efficiency in production because what you gabbage into the robot will be gabbage out, on the other way round there will be retrenchment of workers

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:29:16 PM

Well for me the good effect of robots in replacing human jobs is less work to do and the bad effects of it people getting lazy when it happens.

it is indeed that having robots to replace human jobs would help to reduce the duration of work and would somehow boost the production but in my opinion the disadvantage this idea would bring is that the unemployment rate will increase more than the current status .
Lm2e4

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:48:47 PM

Of course errors will be lessen and more production will be made.  And also it will let workers to have a more convenient jobs. But the saddest part as always is it can cause unemployment. And also reduction on workers salary might happened if unemployment does not occur.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:24:46 PM

Im not sure why we are discussing the robots here but in my opinion surely we will be unemployed soon because to handle the army of robots there only need to things, one is start button and second is stop button which can be operated by a kid now days. So surely we will be screwed. Lolz.

Look at the automobile industry, how many workers are needed to run the whole assembly ? Just few are sufficient as almost every part of your car is plugged in by a robotic hand! Why would they need us, its cheap and they dint even ask for the promotion and incriminates in the salary like a human would do. So I believe that won’t be good news at all. 
salihno71

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:32:40 PM

Massive automation will surely deeply influence the economy since it will affect the money flow. It's quite simple - if people are not earning, they cannot spend and pay taxes. Not to mention the fact that they will not have the means to live. There is an attempt to address this issue by so called "Universal basic income" where every citizen should get certain amount of money per month regardless of it's social, employment or any other status. It's something like monthly airdrop Smiley. But at the moment it's just an experiment in several countries Finland beeing one of them.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:38:04 PM

The good thing is they will increase the effiency of the production and it will increase the productivity, the downside is owner will prefer to use it as it will boost their income and have to decrease human workers which mean there will be more unemployed people in the country. But there are a lot of jobs that can't be done yet by robots and if human don't improve their work performance it's possible that sometimes they will be brushed aside by robot.

tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:40:48 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 05:44:07 PM by tweetbit

Economics section seems look off with this topic. I think it’s more good in the specific off topic section. Don’t really know, but just my opinion though.

Robotics are good if it is only limited for hardwork than any other work that human can do. So it might be lead to chaos economically if abused.

HODL
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:44:42 PM

I think it is inevitable and I only see it as a good thing, yes many jobs will be replaced but overall as a society it will only increase our productivity and enable us to reach milestones we have never before achieved.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:50:00 PM

I only see efficiency as a good side for having a robot to a humans job and maybe labor cost but in terms of quality, nothing beats the work of the human hand, precision is the advantage of having worked by human. Human intervention should always be present. If you want a quality work, both human and robot is a good combination.
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:00:30 PM

Good: gains on efficiency, reducing conflicts, freeing the human mind for the jobs computers/machines cant do (yet)..
Bad. Our society from the industrial revolution (europe and western societies) redistribute wealth thrue work. What we are seeing lately is the value of work/labor is meing decreased thus the so called 1% that concentrate wealth. With machines coming in this problem will be deeper and will have to make very harsh adaptations to mass robotization of labour.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:01:57 PM

I only see efficiency as a good side for having a robot to a humans job and maybe labor cost but in terms of quality, nothing beats the work of the human hand, precision is the advantage of having worked by human. Human intervention should always be present. If you want a quality work, both human and robot is a good combination.
It often happens that robots work better than humans. In the production of electronic equipment is impossible to do without robots. In the automotive industry is also very often used by the robots. It seems to me that the use of robotics in manufacturing greatly reduces the number of jobs. People create technologies which are then "kill" people.
Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:21:30 PM

I see a lot of people in this thread worried about the jobs that would be destroyed. I understand that people would be afraid of that, and I do think it would displace some of our economy; however one thing that nobody seems to point out is the fact that machines would create new jobs while destroying old ones.

While a machine might destroy 5 jobs at a fast food joint it might create a bunch of jobs for people building and maintenance that machine. While those new jobs require some training they also would probably be higher paying, so it’s really a trade off and not so black and white as it may seem.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:31:07 PM

Robots or simply automated machines are way more effective than human. Having something effective in a production line means faster and better production that will lead to better fulfillment of human needs. The main (short term) bad effect is a lot of people will lose their job to machine.

I think that isn't really a bad effect. Humans have gone through something like this in Industrial Revolution, where human power is replaced by electricity. And today we're doing just fine. People will adapt, they will no longer be relevant to do simple repetitive task. The job for human will be something that require high analytical skill, creativity, and non repetitive instead.

That isn't really a big deal in my opinion. Human have the most complex biological structure in their head, a brain. It will be a waste if they only use their brain to do simple and repetitive task. The rise of robots and automated systems will drive human potential further.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: