Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let us surprise you! Mysterybox Worldwide shipping  (Read 488 times)
Best2Invest (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:12:26 PM

Hello all,

From some projects and selling I still have nice new stuff leftover, and get this idea from others to make a mysterybox.

What will be in it  (possible):
Electronics (very nice stuff, gadgets) and accessoires, tool gadget, collector items, gemstones lot (cutted facetted gems really nice!!), world coins (silver possible), small outside gear (knifes and/or flashlights), and more.

I will make a nice box with things from above, retails worth more than you pay for!
Premium box will  have little more than the normal box.

Make the boxes already, and put in one of the premium box a real certified diamond!! WOW (small one, fancy color)
So I dont know what box he is in anymore, in premium for sure. Do you have lucky?

Will ship worldwide (from Netherlands*).
Payment by BTC

60 USD Normal box
80 USD premium box.

price incl. shipping. LIMITED DEAL!
PM my for more info.
Purchase over ebay possible.

(*20 usd of the price is becouse of shipping cost)

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Best2Invest (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:51:09 PM

Who dare to buy one? Wink Paypal excrow possible. Box won't disappoint you.
quinn2018

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:27:50 AM

Who dare to buy one? Wink Paypal excrow possible. Box won't disappoint you.
can you post examples on what you have on electronic
Best2Invest (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:07:06 AM

Cant say than its no mystery anymore, but something with light for in your home and party, and something else works on bluetooth, its a gadget with 3 to 5 functions, with accessoires to carry.
Thanks
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:46:38 PM

Are boxes guaranteed to have a minimum value or something?

Also would it be possible to specify a certain category of things that i would like from the box and get random stuff within that category that i chose? This way people wouldn't need to end up with a bunch of accessories they don't need.

Really wondering whether i should go for one right now. This is pretty interesting Smiley
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:08:35 AM

Also would it be possible to specify a certain category of things that i would like from the box and get random stuff within that category that i chose? This way people wouldn't need to end up with a bunch of accessories they don't need.

Really wondering whether i should go for one right now. This is pretty interesting Smiley
I agree that this is also very interesting. This is a lot like what the youtubers always promote, but maybe this is more interesting. Is there more information?
Do you have a website? That would be more legit than just a Jr Member account asking for money

Well i doubt he has a website but it goes without saying that people should only be interested in whatever he's selling if he is able to send the mystery boxes first or accept a trusted escrow from bitcointalk. Otherwise he's obviously a scammer.

But as i asked - if there are any guarantees on the minimum value of these things it'll make a lot of sense and bring in more buyers.

Still waiting on his reply.
Best2Invest (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:39:09 AM

I agree that this is also very interesting. This is a lot like what the youtubers always promote, but maybe this is more interesting. Is there more information?
Do you have a website? That would be more legit than just a Jr Member account asking for money

Hello,

What I am selling are left overs from the time I stay on markets, and projects I was doing but have lot of stuff for sale, and have no time to sell individual. I guarantee it's really worth your money. Very nice stuff and everyone will find something he like, Whether its a tool, a gadget of collection items.

I am just a private seller and no big business, Its not possible to specify on category becouse I have only a few specific things and no warehouse.

Do I have a website.. No I have not. I doing this private not for living, but selling gemstones on ebay and catawiki with 800+ customers.

Paypal and escrow is possible. I know I am new here and its a risc buy from new people, but give my also a chance to prove myself I am not here to scam you guys but only interested in Bitcoins/Altcoins and want to sell for it.

Will update later with pics (working now) and prove I have this stuff and boxes.

Thanks Smiley
Best2Invest (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:57:47 AM

Well i doubt he has a website but it goes without saying that people should only be interested in whatever he's selling if he is able to send the mystery boxes first or accept a trusted escrow from bitcointalk. Otherwise he's obviously a scammer.

But as i asked - if there are any guarantees on the minimum value of these things it'll make a lot of sense and bring in more buyers.

Still waiting on his reply.

I guarantee it's worth your money. And if you interested, as my first box client, PM my I will send you first and you pay after.

Escrow is also possible.

Thanks
Best2Invest (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:58:31 PM

Hello all,

Here a pic of the box:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/140511921@N06/albums/72157666303338969

Still available Smiley
Pages: [1]