Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sewgit2x for better or for worse?  (Read 711 times)
aar

Activity: 67
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:10:40 PM

Apparently Segwit2x has been cancelled now anyway.

yes - I am happy Mike listened to me and acted promptly.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:15:28 PM

No more Segwit2x. Altcoins are starting to rise. All the million dollars invested in Bitcoin in the last month will pass through the altcoins and they will experience the most beautiful period.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:16:32 PM

Segwit would have caused a lots of problem for bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. I am so happy that this divisive fork casting dark cloud over all the hard work done over the year on bitcoin is finally over.

oturanbilboa

Activity: 454
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:30:32 PM

Positive for me, because this rally will stop. All this hype will be gone in a few weeks. I'm glad that we passed this speculation without seeing any damage.

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:22:03 PM

Everybody think that it will be good fork. But no! I decided just be in alternate cryptocurrencies. Because profit can be only 1 time!!! (like from bitcoin cash).
Maybe it was just manipulation!!!!
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:39:32 PM

All the purpose of hardfork are to made bitcoin block more stable and increase the security for defending from relay attack.
The bitcoin its the key for cryptocurrency's life. So it's must be prevent from the extinction

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:04:37 PM

It's not so necessary now to increase the size of block. I suppose it play bad role for cryptocommunity due to separation of society into two big camps. This has already lead to new hollywar. I'm glad of its absent.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lm2e4

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:34:28 PM

I think fork isn't a good thing for bitcoin
Why is bitcoin so high right now?
Because the fork still hasn't come

So the only thing that is most important to you is your profit huh? I guess the upcoming fork will have a more better benefit on all of us, because the main purpose of it was all about improvement. That is why it is now postponed because they wanted it to be MORE BETTER!
krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:02:44 PM

So the only thing that is most important to you is your profit huh? I guess the upcoming fork will have a more better benefit on all of us, because the main purpose of it was all about improvement. That is why it is now postponed because they wanted it to be MORE BETTER!

Looks like the segwit2x camp is further divided as some of the miners are looking to continue with the hard fork, though with significantly less support. Furthermore, even though I commend Garzik and his crew for listening to the community, the cancellation was done so hastily that I suspect they have lost a lot of the faith of the 2x community. 

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:07:46 PM

Looks like the segwit2x camp is further divided as some of the miners are looking to continue with the hard fork, though with significantly less support. Furthermore, even though I commend Garzik and his crew for listening to the community, the cancellation was done so hastily that I suspect they have lost a lot of the faith of the 2x community. 

how do you even know what some miners are looking to do or not do?

we just heard the news about them not moving ahead with the hard fork from the developer (Jeff Garzik) and the biggest miner (Jihan Wu). the rest of them have not made any statements yet and as far as their signaling goes, it always takes time for them to update their servers to stop having NYA in their coinbase

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:12:26 PM

What do you mean  segwit2x was postpone or cancel? Where you guys seen this news ? Can you link me..
I couldn't imagine that segwit2x will be stop and cancel or this is  just postpone..
Just notice too that the price of altcoin is gaining increases.. Look at the bitcoin cash right now  i just saw the price yesterday is around $400 plus now the price is increased more than 35%..
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:14:36 PM

Everybody think that it will be good fork. But no! I decided just be in alternate cryptocurrencies. Because profit can be only 1 time!!! (like from bitcoin cash).
Maybe it was just manipulation!!!!

Just not sure exactly what is the situation due to which they had to cancel this almost a week before when things was setup for them. Ideally is their anything which they are planning which dint happened and just giving us an excuse about this in their mail. They will be back it seems again in coming time.

DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:19:19 PM

Actually, some traders were definitely expecting a bitcoin "dividend" which was trading at ~15% of the price of BTC. That's not happening anymore, so some of those traders are selling because of that. Others were also waiting for the fork to reenter alts, and they can do that now.

It looks to me like the initial selling wave is over, and that we will see some sideways action in BTC. That should result in eventual new highs, but in the meantime, I'm looking at alts. I think there's some relief rallies on the horizon.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:21:39 PM

No more Segwit2x. Altcoins are starting to rise. All the million dollars invested in Bitcoin in the last month will pass through the altcoins and they will experience the most beautiful period.

This looks like really the end of a nightmare for altcoin holders (like me). RIP Segwit2x, you have done already enough damage to our pockets Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:26:21 PM

This looks like really the end of a nightmare for altcoin holders (like me). RIP Segwit2x, you have done already enough damage to our pockets Smiley
What will happen of Bitcoin Silver?  If Segwit2x is cancelled, that means that Bitcoin Silver wont be happening anytime soon by what i've gathered. No more forks for 2017 right ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: