Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:24:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone who wants to help a newbie?  (Read 594 times)
ozymandiaz (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:54:45 PM

hey guys you see ı am an newbie both in the forum and the bitcoin business so if there is anybody who want to answer a few questions , ıt would be amazing! I can't discuss anything through the topics so message me please! ( ps.dont be afraid I don't want to hear the whole business just a few questions) Smiley
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:02:32 PM

I can't discuss anything through the topics so message me please!

Why not? What's stopping you from asking legitimate questions here? Just post your questions. Don't worry, there are no stupid questions. Just make sure that you use the internet first and or browse the forums before asking, just so we won't see the same exact questions new users ask here in bitcointalk.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ozymandiaz (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:04:17 PM

Why not? What's stopping you from asking legitimate questions here? Just post your questions. Don't worry, there are no stupid questions. Just make sure that you use the internet first and or browse the forums before asking, just so we won't see the same exact questions new users ask here in bitcointalk.

ı always see very big discussions here but ım not planning to invest big amount of money , ı just want to go like 100 or 200 dollars so ı thought that normal members would get bored because of it
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:09:31 PM

ı always see very big discussions here but ım not planning to invest big amount of money , ı just want to go like 100 or 200 dollars so ı thought that normal members would get bored because of it

So.. what's your question?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ozymandiaz (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:12:49 PM

As ı said ım planning to deposit 100 dollars and ım not planning to go big, should I use a virtual wallet or should ı invest it in stock market and take it to my wallet when it grows? they told me that virtual wallet apps are for more big investments but I couldn't decide what to do
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:27:25 PM

As ı said ım planning to deposit 100 dollars and ım not planning to go big, should I use a virtual wallet or should ı invest it in stock market and take it to my wallet when it grows? they told me that virtual wallet apps are for more big investments but I couldn't decide what to do

I don't think bitcointalk is the right place if you're planning on asking about the stock market. Also, the bitcoin wallet doesn't matter in terms of an investment point of view. Your bitcoin will be the same value if it's on something like Electrum vs when it's on something like Copay.

Honestly, it seems like you don't currently know what you're getting in to. It looks like you need to do alot of reading: [General] Bitcoin Wallets - Which, what, why?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:30:28 PM

Well, I can tell you from my own experience that most of the members are helpful and they will help you in every possible way if you are struggling with something. However, I would suggest you

1) Use the magical search box - This forum has a huge database and answers to thousands of queries so if you try to find the answer for something using the search box then success ratio is as high as 90%.

2) Public Thread - If you still struggling with something then you can start a new topic so that every member can contribute his knowledge and opinion on that topic and that would be accessible for everyone. However, I respect your privacy and you are free to start a topic or asking in PM.

3) Read - Read as much as you can because it will help you to understand and get used to it. I am a member since 2014 and still, there are infinite things that I am unaware of. I try to read as much as I can and will advise you the same. You can send me a PM if you have issues with 2nd suggestion, I will be happy to share what I have acquired in last 3+ years.
ozymandiaz (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:35:44 PM

Thank you guys really i will do more reading and get on it Smiley
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:39:09 PM

hey guys you see ı am an newbie both in the forum and the bitcoin business so if there is anybody who want to answer a few questions , ıt would be amazing! I can't discuss anything through the topics so message me please! ( ps.dont be afraid I don't want to hear the whole business just a few questions) Smiley
I think you should post your question here.why you can't post it here?is there any illegal content or any post that breaks forum rules? I think no one going to help you via personal message.
ozymandiaz (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:12:30 PM

I think you should post your question here.why you can't post it here?is there any illegal content or any post that breaks forum rules? I think no one going to help you via personal message.

no no never ı just don't want to bother anyone with my little questions bc I see that everyone is going thru really big investmentsI didn't want anyone to waste their time
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:24:12 AM

JUST ASK AWAY THATS WHAT THE FORUM IS ABOUT

DarkAce

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:40:50 AM

I think the forum is Anyone who wants help a newbie.
Newbe come on!
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:38:44 PM

just read in any threads here I'm sure you can gain a lot of knowledge here or try to search any information about bitcoin.
bitcoiners25

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:05:36 AM

Yes bro. You are right. Just ask away so we can answer right away. But my advise to him/her is just read and explore any threads in this forum in order for him/her to have an idea what kind of world is this (bitcoin).
GCP17

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:48:18 AM

there's a lot to be read on this forum and others, but if you have specific questions I'll try and help? Forum newbie, been in crytpos for a bit though
good luck!
thedec4

Activity: 98

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:50:33 AM

The first thing I read on here was -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

then reading this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

As that way you can work out the rules etc of the forum, but also work out what ranks you will achieve over time.

The search function is good on here too so don't hesitate to use that.

mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:54:35 AM

Hello, And welcome to the BTC world

There are already many threads Running here, if you can simply go through other threads you will get the Idea how this forum work and How you can earn money from this forum. But still if you dont have time i can do this for you.
You can earn money in Different ways from this Forum

By Joining any Signature campaign here.
How to Join a signature campaign >> Just go to service section and Check the Signature campaign in that Section. You will Different Signature campaigns threads. And You will also see the Different pay scale levels for the Different Level.
On this Forum there are different Activity level which will increase as your account gets older, and As your activity will increases your pay scale also will increases.
So Dont get panic in the beginning  on seeing the pay scale, Just do hard work here to get some nice activity level & Try to gain some Knowledge about this forum.

Other Money earning method is if you dont have skill there is section called Gambling>> Games and rounds On this Section there are free giving away of BTCs Where you are able to earn some free BTCs.

If you Have Skills to offer, you can earn alot from this section >> Service .... On this section you can offer your skills like Graphic designing, Web designing, Promotions, SEO, Signature Designs etc etc

Try to read these Threads too: 
TUTORIAL: How to Earn Bitcoins for Newbies!>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1244332.0
[New] What is a Sig Campaign?>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1352964.0
Best way to earn Bitcoins? >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006151.0
How can I earn money in this forum?>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144701.0

Lumberjack1935

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:41:00 PM

I have the same problem, reading this topic gave me the motivation to study more
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:47:57 PM

Why don't you just ask those question here in this topic and people will answer them?

michael4444

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:00:51 PM

If you would like to message me, than I would answer some questions.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: