Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:30:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannabis cryptocurrencies which one you recommend to buy?  (Read 495 times)
AngelMeso (OP)

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:20:38 PM

Hi guys, I'm pretty new in this cryptocurrencies world and I have found that there are at least 4 cryptocurrencies that relate somehow to Cannabis legal business as far as I know:
PotCoin (POT): Decent market cap - best website with a lot more information than all the others - listed in 8 exchanges, I have in fact bough several of these coins
CannabisCoin (CANN): kind of nice design website, altought no much information. market cap not very high (2 MUS$) but still it could be considered?
Cannation (CNNC): low market cap - sensible to dump - very basic and horribly designed website-listed in 5 exchanges, I believe this is not a good investment
Cannacoin (CCN): low market cap (similar to previous) - sensible to dump - basic and common website - only listed in Cryptopia, I would probably not invest here
Marijuanacoin (MAR): lowest market cap of all - very sensible to dump - website has a good design - only listed in Cryptopia, I believe this is high risk investment ;probably not worth it

I believe than the legal cannabis industry is a fantastic business so I would like to invest more on it, there is any other coin in the market that I do not mentioned here? Do you have any good arguments for investing something in CANN as well?

Thanks for your help and wise advise

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s2tf

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:43:33 PM

Hi guys, I'm pretty new in this cryptocurrencies world and I have found that there are at least 4 cryptocurrencies that relate somehow to Cannabis legal business as far as I know:
PotCoin (POT): Decent market cap - best website with a lot more information than all the others - listed in 8 exchanges, I have in fact bough several of these coins
CannabisCoin (CANN): kind of nice design website, altought no much information. market cap not very high (2 MUS$) but still it could be considered?
Cannation (CNNC): low market cap - sensible to dump - very basic and horribly designed website-listed in 5 exchanges, I believe this is not a good investment
Cannacoin (CCN): low market cap (similar to previous) - sensible to dump - basic and common website - only listed in Cryptopia, I would probably not invest here
Marijuanacoin (MAR): lowest market cap of all - very sensible to dump - website has a good design - only listed in Cryptopia, I believe this is high risk investment ;probably not worth it

I believe than the legal cannabis industry is a fantastic business so I would like to invest more on it, there is any other coin in the market that I do not mentioned here? Do you have any good arguments for investing something in CANN as well?

Thanks for your help and wise advise

I would argue that Potcoin has the biggest community and is the most stable cannabis coin overall. Plus earn 5% interest for staking your POT coins in the QT wallet. You have failed to mention DopeCoin and HempCoin (THC) as these are the closest crypto currencies to compete with Potcoin but they are a long way off and are much more volatile.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:47:21 PM

I hate cryptos which tries to relate with drugs, sex and so on. I think it's harmful for spreading crypto around the world. Why should they be legit at all?
s2tf

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:21:36 AM

I hate cryptos which tries to relate with drugs, sex and so on. I think it's harmful for spreading crypto around the world. Why should they be legit at all?

Is Pot harmful? More and more discoveries are being made that confirm it is a healing plant, to treat cancer, depression, etc. Maybe that's why many US states are legalizing the sale of it. The industry is going to grow massively and so is Potcoin.

https://hightimes.com/health/weed-safer-alcohol/
John_Mct

Activity: 164

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:51:46 AM

Because pot is a huge legal business which will only continue to grow as the archaic misunderstandings about its effects are refuted. States which have legalized it have seen a huge boon in tax revenue.

Redefining Sports Media on the Graphene Framework
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:12:21 AM

Dash is moving into the legalized cannabis industry in a big way :

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/proposal-alt36-dash-payment-platform-5-updates-included.14571/
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/proposal-36-dash-sponsorships.16936/
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dash-canntrade-alt-thirty-six-project-update-10-31-17.16886/

The budget proposals from both Alt36 & CannTrade are receiving funding or have received funding already,
it will now simply be a matter of time before Dash gets fully integrated as a major peer-to-peer transaction provider
for the cannabis industry.

Helpfull link : https://www.dash.org/2017/10/15/alt36.html

Alt Thirty Six will first tackle the cannabis industry, where many legally compliant dispensaries across the country will integrate the payments platform directly, or white label it.

We have several integrated partnerships already, but one of the most exciting is our close partnership with CannTrade, California’s premier cannabis specific B2B marketplace & CRM,
which will deliver the first truly comprehensive and expedient banking and digital payment solution for the fastest growing industry in the world. Through this partnership we will improve the
chances of capturing dispensaries and expanding target users beyond dispensaries and patients to now include genetics companies, cultivators, manufacturers, edible companies, brands, and
distribution companies. Being able to offer the 36 + Dash platform as a solution, not only to dispensaries but to the entire cannabis business community simultaneously, is a game changer,” Ramirez said.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Nonakryse

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:03:20 PM

Crypto's for the cannabis industry is actually a great implementation. What the issue is with cannabis, is that it is not legal yet in all states, which make it illegal to buy/sell. If you buy and sell though with a denominated currency that is other than the US dollars that kinda changes things (it doesn't become legal by any mean but at least you don't have to deal with cash anymore). That can have many advantages, such as not being afraid that someone might steal your money (because cannabis companies can't deposit their earnings in banks, they do that in a safe in-door) and that's already a huge advantage over just hoarding cash and risking getting mugged. Deliveries can be implemented easily as well, were payments will be processed via the blockchain.. there are many concepts that can benefit the cannabis trade by using crypto's. Check out cannacoin.
AngelMeso (OP)

Activity: 398

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:18:02 AM

Thanks for the info guys, I have a better idea now
Ontixo09

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:11:25 AM

There is 1 more coins going to join this group: Smoke Exchange. Do you guys have any idea about this coin ?

lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

I'm not a fan of these coins, which are in no way backed up or can be backed up with eg cannabis, what the hell is that? Can it be worth creating a coin with alcohol? For example, Whiskey coin. Why not? I think it's all nonsense, maybe I'm wrong
Ledora

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 12:08:51 AM

POT is looks promising for me
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:39:26 AM

If you are going to make purchases in the crypto money market, do not expect any advice from others. You can do your own research before investing. Read the graphs in the telegram groups.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:50:28 AM

I hate too most coins related to cannabis, sex industry or such fields are pump dump, they are not investments and do actually nothing for cannabis or such industries.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: