Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 QUASAR - FIRST CRYPTO MMO, STEAM PARTNER! 🔥  (Read 3973 times)
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:20:55 PM

ALL ANN PARTICIPANTS WILL GET AIRDROP !!!

that means because I write here I automatically get token from you? it's good. very good. eth address can be seen in the profile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:48:24 PM

You game's screenshots look nice! You have a gameplay demo?  I'll be nice if you add a campaing mode to the game for a singe player. And the main question how the monetization will affect the game. Will it be possible to earn tokens in the game or they will be used for buying goods?

ReneDenis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:22:13 PM

ALL ANN PARTICIPANTS WILL GET AIRDROP !!!

that means because I write here I automatically get token from you? it's good. very good. eth address can be seen in the profile

Soon we will add form for eth address and your Bitcointalk name!

ReneDenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:23:18 PM

You game's screenshots look nice! You have a gameplay demo?  I'll be nice if you add a campaing mode to the game for a singe player. And the main question how the monetization will affect the game. Will it be possible to earn tokens in the game or they will be used for buying goods?

Closed beta for QSR token holders will be available in the end of December! You can earn token by playing the game, market wont bring unbalance to the game Wink

sk.kumar3582

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:33:21 PM

@ReneDenis, i have a small question

what does Quasar means ?

im asking because my friend who is an arab, says name is an arabic word, but your ID doesnt says that you are an arab too !
FreezyDiggi

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:41:18 AM

When can we expect a trailer for the game?
ReneDenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:23:20 AM

We aimed on first week of December!

degel_x

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:26:38 AM

Like this one where can i get my airdrop?

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Ph0bos

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:41:10 AM

Good project, good luck
ReneDenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:53:16 AM

Like this one where can i get my airdrop?

1.    BE ACTIVE HERE
2.    POST IN BOUNTY THREAD WITH YOUR ACCOUNT:
2.a  ETH ADRESS
2.b. ANN-AIDROP
3. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376248

ReneDenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:15:56 PM

I can't wait for the demo! Do you have an official date for the demo yet?

We got big twitch event in the end of december for launch our closed beta for token holders! )

vayern

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:23:14 PM

It looks cool project.
The picture is so beautiful and similar to real world!
hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty project.

Thanks.
Tamak

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:56:30 PM

The graphic look so real. All the pictures are so beautiful.
leo7880

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:19:07 PM

Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!
FreezyDiggi

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:22:34 PM

We aimed on first week of December!

Nice. Can't wait to see it. 
Zararus

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:35:11 PM

Is there a minimum of funds that need to be collected for ICO?
We came with ready product, so ICO result won't affect on quality of product! Token what will be unsold will get burned, ICO was planned to rise token price later in a higher rate and be more interesting for holders and players, but we got private investors for game advertisement so game will feel good in any circumstances!

Oh, the news is very good for us))) Developers, I wish success in implementation. At the expense of the game - it's really amazing, though I'm not a gambler and I have few queries, but I think the game will be in demand. My son is engaged in streaming, he will be interested in your game in order to attract more people. I think you will be interested in this too.

One popular French actor (you will understand who it is when you will see advertisement clip) will be streaming our game on twitch, durring holliday season! He is good friend of our CEO. Also we have contacted popular streamers, and offer them exclusive content what they can stream before anyone else will get there, its not only connected with earlier beta, but also 5 famous streamers together with Quasar developers will raid first boss before game launch!

Wow, this is very cool! You are really good fellows, healthy ambitions and dedication feels the whole team. We are looking forward to the well-known streamers. I feel the game will be just fire!
yongthanyee

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:46:19 PM

Checkout the game site...impressed...
duongtien86vn

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:07:29 PM

Link airdrop? Thank Dev. I think the gaming industry is heavily overloaded with a lot of games. You have developers, a lot of competition. For the game to be successful, you need innovative graphics and interesting.

Good luck success!
ReneDenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 02:58:51 PM

Link airdrop? Thank Dev. I think the gaming industry is heavily overloaded with a lot of games. You have developers, a lot of competition. For the game to be successful, you need innovative graphics and interesting.

Good luck success!

We got huge partners and interesting game mechanics, and we feel that our game will be a little bit harder for nowadays gamers Grin I already can see "nerf please threads "  Embarrassed

ReneDenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:00:50 PM

Is there a minimum of funds that need to be collected for ICO?
We came with ready product, so ICO result won't affect on quality of product! Token what will be unsold will get burned, ICO was planned to rise token price later in a higher rate and be more interesting for holders and players, but we got private investors for game advertisement so game will feel good in any circumstances!

Oh, the news is very good for us))) Developers, I wish success in implementation. At the expense of the game - it's really amazing, though I'm not a gambler and I have few queries, but I think the game will be in demand. My son is engaged in streaming, he will be interested in your game in order to attract more people. I think you will be interested in this too.

One popular French actor (you will understand who it is when you will see advertisement clip) will be streaming our game on twitch, durring holliday season! He is good friend of our CEO. Also we have contacted popular streamers, and offer them exclusive content what they can stream before anyone else will get there, its not only connected with earlier beta, but also 5 famous streamers together with Quasar developers will raid first boss before game launch!

Wow, this is very cool! You are really good fellows, healthy ambitions and dedication feels the whole team. We are looking forward to the well-known streamers. I feel the game will be just fire!

Announcement will be 2 weeks before event, all participants will be revealed in a trailer, we even made in game models - close to their real life apperance! This will be fun!    Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: