Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 QUASAR - FIRST CRYPTO MMO, STEAM PARTNER! 🔥  (Read 3973 times)
yohohobinksake

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:32:55 PM

I love graphic this game it look so real, very interested for play this game.
I think this game its awesome.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ReneDenis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:54:05 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 01:27:15 AM by ReneDenis

I love graphic this game it look so real, very interested for play this game.
I think this game its awesome.
Durring beta we will gather enought information to make perfect otimization, for smooth gameplay!

mahbuboracle

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:35:13 PM

quality and the game is optimistic going to many enthusiasts e karna good quality but a little less smooth

goodluck
ReneDenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 06:16:09 PM

quality and the game is optimistic going to many enthusiasts e karna good quality but a little less smooth

goodluck

Thank you! See you in BETA!

tempt

Activity: 294
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:53:18 PM

Any news yet regarding the whitepaper or will stilll take some time?
ReneDenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:49:44 AM

Any news yet regarding the whitepaper or will stilll take some time?

There is Whitepaper v0.1 ) on our web page already! follow twitter for updates! ) we also posted it here!

tempt

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:35:07 AM

Ah ok will give it a closer look then thanks!
gedtke

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:35:22 PM

This game looks really interesting and I like the idea of cryptocurrency in it. Will check it out once it is released Cheesy
MMO´s are great and if i could put two things I love together, then this sound like a lot of fun Smiley Hope to see this project going to be succesful Smiley
astev

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:20:10 PM

Hey, game pics look good! I'd like to participate in the bounties but why you don't have a google form or something where people can sign up ? how are you gonna pay the bounty if you don't have our ETH address or something ?  Huh

also your signatures seem to have a typo ( COMPAY = COMPANY ? )
ReneDenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 02:53:01 PM

Hey, game pics look good! I'd like to participate in the bounties but why you don't have a google form or something where people can sign up ? how are you gonna pay the bounty if you don't have our ETH address or something ?  Huh

also your signatures seem to have a typo ( COMPAY = COMPANY ? )

Thank you, for sure it is!   Embarrassed

crys191971

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:39:52 PM

Is there a minimum of funds that need to be collected for ICO?
ReneDenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:31:56 PM

We came with ready product, so ICO result won't affect on quality of product! Token what will be unsold will get burned, ICO was planned to rise token price later in a higher rate and be more interesting for holders and players, but we got private investors for game advertisement so game will feel good in any circumstances!

julungwangi

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:18:07 AM

I've checked on the official website, detai video game images are very interesting, it looks real
tempt

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:32:15 AM

We came with ready product, so ICO result won't affect on quality of product! Token what will be unsold will get burned, ICO was planned to rise token price later in a higher rate and be more interesting for holders and players, but we got private investors for game advertisement so game will feel good in any circumstances!

Are the funds you are going to collect meant for promotional purposes or for expanding the platform?
ReneDenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 01:43:39 PM

Are the funds you are going to collect meant for promotional purposes or for expanding the platform?

Expanding ingame market what is based on Tokens, we got contract with stream, what give us high advertising opportunity!

Zararus

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:37:15 PM

Oh, the news is very good for us))) Developers, I wish success in implementation. At the expense of the game - it's really amazing, though I'm not a gambler and I have few queries, but I think the game will be in demand. My son is engaged in streaming, he will be interested in your game in order to attract more people. I think you will be interested in this too.
ReneDenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 04:10:01 PM

Oh, the news is very good for us))) Developers, I wish success in implementation. At the expense of the game - it's really amazing, though I'm not a gambler and I have few queries, but I think the game will be in demand. My son is engaged in streaming, he will be interested in your game in order to attract more people. I think you will be interested in this too.

One popular French actor (you will understand who it is when you will see advertisement clip) will be streaming our game on twitch, durring holliday season! He is good friend of our CEO. Also we have contacted popular streamers, and offer them exclusive content what they can stream before anyone else will get there, its not only connected with earlier beta, but also 5 famous streamers together with Quasar developers will raid first boss before game launch!

ReneDenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 04:26:36 PM

Some more screenshots since we able to add them now on bitcointalk! Thanks god! Grin

Our team put much effort on object detalization, so you wont find object in game that will be left untouched by our art director! But if you will find one.. we will fire our art director!  Embarrassed

wahyu189

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:47:13 PM

this fps game? u need to more inovatif about ur game. good luck
ReneDenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:03:51 PM

this fps game? u need to more inovatif about ur game. good luck

You mean information? Yes this is fps survival shooter, when you talk about our game you can imagine, Ultima Online mixed with Destiny, and World of Warcraft elements and implemented open world pvp as also arena pvp Player Unknown battleground!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: