Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunter - Platform for conducting ICOs.  (Read 2504 times)
Alexander Ivanov (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:30:41 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 04:49:39 PM by Alexander Ivanov

We invite you to Bounty Hunter Club - The Platform for conducting Bounty campaigns.

Bounty Hunter - an Internet platform developed for simplify communication processes between executors  (Bounty hunters) and companies conducted ICO.

For Bounty hunters - we give opportunity get Bitcoin, Ethereum crypto currency and tokens applying by different companies without any investments. All is needed to execute simple tasks, placed on our platform. Per each accomplished task you can receive assigned bounty.

For organizers - for increasing of Bounty hunters amount we have mechanisms referral Partnership program. If you're good organizer and your surroundings have a lot of friends in social networks, desires, copywriters, and others are ready for work, you can give them chance to earn and receive for it reward. For every done task we charge to referral network the same amount of executor's fee. Such fee is distributed between high ranked referrals.

For companies, that conduct ICO - Our site is perfectly suitable for entrepreneurs, since after the project is placed they get access to a huge database of performers who are ready to start working and spread information about the company all over the Internet.

Our Advantages :
  • Easy and handy registration which takes only few minutes of your time;
  • Understandable interface;
  • Big amount of Bounty hunters from all over the world;
  • Big variety of tasks from complicated to simple ones. Every body can smth is suited to his skills, like social networking posting or meet ups conducting.
  • Independent estimate of projects which guarantees financial security for Bounty hunters and also release them from choosing projects themselves.
  • Opportunity to earn crypto currency (Bitcoin, Ethereum) and tokens from different companies;
  • Obvious rating of Bounty hunter's achievements (rating according to separated projects and overall reputation), because of their status are clear to familiarize;
  • Reports collection system simplifies for customers to organize Bounty hunters working process, by making some clicks;
  • Referral partnership program allows to earn not only for executors but for organizers by inviting new Bounty hunters;
  • Support unit is ready to provide needed help in case of different difficulties.

BHT tokens distribution chart
Overall issue: 30 000 000 BHT
For Bounty campaign: 1 500 000 BHT (5%)
For Team: 3 000 000 BHT (10%)
This chapter shows MAX amount of tokens which could be distributed between Bounty campaign, Team and for Sale.All undistributedor not sale tokens will be "burned" (Tokens distribution and burning algorithm).

6 November – 3 December → Pre-ICO
6 — 12 November: 1$ = 4 BHT
12 — 19 November: 1$ = 3,5 BHT
19— 26 November: 1$ = 3 BHT
26 November — 4 December : 1$ = 2,5 BHT
MAX token amount for Pre-ICO is 5 500 000 BHT

4 – 28 December → ICO

4 — 5 December: 1$ = 2 BHT
5 — 10 December: 1$ = 1,8 BHT
10 — 14 December: 1$ = 1,5 BHT
14 — 17 December: 1$ = 1,2 BHT
17— 28 December: 1$ = 1 BHT

Bounty-campaign
Bounty-campaign for our Platform is conducted only by means Bounty Hunter Club. To participate follow registration procedure: https://bountyhunter.club

On the 30th of October we starts Bounty campaign for promoting Bounty Hunter Platform. We'll place on the Platform first task to execute. For it's execution you could receive BHT tokens. Bounty campaign consist of 3 parts.

1. Awards for registration till 11/06/2017
2. Awards for task execution
3. Competitions "The best organizer" and "The best executor"

Details read in White Paper.

FAQ on Bounty Hunter Club

1) General issues (ICO).

How to work with Bounty Hunter Club?
Answer: To get started with Bounty Hunter Club, you just need to register. In your personal account you can find Bounty programs with tasks inside, (Dashboard -> Projects) - this section displays the bounty of the campaign). Go to any project by clicking on its name or picture and you will see a more detailed description. For a more detailed introduction to the project and its purpose, we recommend that you read White Paper.

What's the point of me registering here if I can work directly with ICO?
Answer: The main advantage of working with the Bounty Hunter project is the absence of a threshold for entry, when the absolute majority of ICOs put forward exaggerated demands on Bounty program participants. Also, we draw your attention to the fact that you are guaranteed to receive a reward for performing tasks. the token fund released on the Bounty program is frozen and can not be redistributed to other purposes.

Do I have to pay for something?
Answer: At the moment the site is absolutely free for registration, upon reaching 100,000 users we plan to introduce a paid subscription. Users who have registered and receive at least one star of the performer will receive a free annual subscription.

How are the rewards awarded?
Answer: Rewards are accrued after the report is submitted and verified by the moderator.

When can I get my tokens?
Answer: All accumulated tokens are paid at the end of the Bounty program or after 92 days.

How can I get my tokens now?
Answer: You can withdraw the earned tokens through a currency exchange. Exit to the stock exchange is planned after the completion of the ICO stage.

Will I be able to earn the BHT tokens after the completion of the ICO?
Answer: You can earn BHT Tokens only during the Bounty until December 28, 2017. After this period, the BHT tokens will be available only on the exchange.

On which exchanges will BHT be listed?
Answer: The list of exchanges will be announced after the completion of the ICO phase.

When will other ICOs appear?
Answer: After December 28, the site will be available for other ICOs

How can I be sure that the posted projects will not be Scam?
Answer: All projects that have expressed a desire to be placed on the site undergo a strict moderation, and at the last stage they are eliminated by the method of voting by the Bounty Hunter.

How to purchase BTH?
Answer: BHT you can buy on the purchase page (https://bountyhunter.club/gettokens), as well as performing the tasks presented on the project page or in White Paper.

What will the value of BHT depend on?
Answer: The cost of BHT is a constantly growing asset, which increases from each new ICO project posted on the site.

What are the guarantees that I will receive a reward after completing the tasks?
Answer: The allocated funds for the Bounty program are frozen and controlled by the Bounty Hunter site, so we can safely say that your earned tokens will be safe and sound.

Who will check the reports in the new ICO?
Answer: Each ICO will have its own moderator, we will perform an exclusively supervisory function in order to avoid fraud on the part of the organizers of the ICO, as well as to carry out technical support.

2) Registration.

I invited a person, and the registration was credited to another?
Answer: Perhaps earlier he had already crossed someone else's referral link, only the first transition was taken into account. Contact technical support to change the curator.

How to change your curator?
Answer: Contact the technical support on the site - http://bountyhunter.club/?act=support.

How to find out who invited me?
Answer: You can see this information in your personal account.

I forgot my password.
Answer: To restore the registration data, click on recover password or contact technical support.

Prohibited schemes for attracting referrals
Answer: Using the services of the category "Clicks", spam.

3) My account.

Why is there only one project in the projects section?
Answer: At the moment the company is at the ICO stage. At the end of the stage, third-party ICOs will be placed on the site.

Where are the tasks?
Answer: The tasks are in the "Projects" section by clicking on the icon or heading you will get to the project description, where there will be a list of tasks and rewards for execution.

How do I send a report?
Answer: To send the report, go to the ongoing project, go to the reports section, click the add report button, select the category and insert the links to the posted materials. (insert an image with an example of a quality report)

I have an error / problem, what should I do?
Answer: If you have any questions, you can always contact the support team both on the site - http://bountyhunter.club/?act=support, and in the telegrams of the channel - https://t.me/BountyHunterClub.

4) Reports / tasks.

How many comments / themes can I create in one forum, in one topic?
Answer: One forum can use an infinite number of topics for publications.

I created the video, but I did not get paid for it or charged a little, why?
Answer: Charging depends on the number of views and ratings of your video, if there are no people on your channel, then no one will look at it, so this material does not carry any usefulness

What kind of posts / topics are included in the test?
Answer: Themes of advertising, news or narrative character related to the project.

Is it forbidden to post information on forum sites?
Answer: It is allowed, but those forums are recommended for posting, which in one way or another can be connected with the project.

I have my own channel (group, community), will the messages on it be counted?
Answer: Activity on their channels, groups and communities is counted for the total period of activity at the time of the Bounty program.

Why did my report decline?
Answer: The reason for the refusal is the following: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PInF5Eeua1OH0HTOZ2eOMAtN68riOfh3YqqADF70H5s/edit?usp=sharing

How fast are the reports verified?
Answer: The reports are checked on working days from Monday to Friday, from 11:00 Moscow time to 19:00 Moscow time with a break for lunch.

How is the rating of the artist calculated?
Answer: The rating of the executor, charged for the fulfillment of tasks by the contractor, depends on: the number of tasks performed and submitted in the report; on the quality of their implementation;

How is the organizer's rating credited?
Answer: The rating of the organizer, charged for the performance of referrals, depends on: the number of tasks completed and submitted in the report; on the quality of their implementation;

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HappyInvestor

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:36:48 PM

I really like the concept of this project, looking forward to see it very successful. It looks really promising! I'm waiting for further information. Good luck and prosperity.
investor76

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:47:03 PM

a good project with a great idea, I think this project will be upgraded someday and I hope this project will have a good market prospect with high prices and high demand.
dev good luck
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:21:00 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 04:26:52 PM by NickVasilich

Agreed. Really interesting project, I’d say it’s new philosophy in cooperation between BH and ICO’s conductors.

Grin Grin Grin
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE
Bounty Hunter’s administration gives us more easy bounties. REGISTRATION AND AWARD FOR IT IS CONTINUED.
More info here https://t.me/BountyHunterClub

NickVasilich

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:31:38 PM

I really like the concept of this project, looking forward to see it very successful. It looks really promising! I'm waiting for further information. Good luck and prosperity.

Full info in white paper)
So, what r u interesting in?

purplesugar

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:17:53 PM

Hello, I just went to your website and it looks very futuristic. I did take the time to pull up your whitepaper and though I did not thoroughly read every page as I only glanced over the entire document and reading parts that I thought was important, I think your project idea is sound so far. I think this will be a place where a lot of people in this forum can utilize. In that note, I hope the best for your project and hopefully things will progressed as you guys have laid out in your roadmap.

GET CODECOIN BEFORE PRICE ROCKETS
ETHERDELTA LINK: https://etherdelta.com/#0x9adaba9ffda15e3a043c907d390f645147eb532a-ETH
NickVasilich

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:03:12 AM

So, everybody!!! You mentioned about perspectives and advantages of the project!!!
But what fits especially 4 u? What u have found here favorably and different from other?
 Huh Huh Huh
I really like 7 levels referral partner program!!!!
AND U? For me really important your opinion!!! I’m just a newbie and need advices and remarks!!!

NickVasilich

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:31:18 PM

In nearest time, bounty rules for some tasks will be changed! Wait for updates!!!

yanoaziz

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:49:57 PM

We invite you to Bounty Hunter Club - The Platform for conducting Bounty campaigns.

Bounty Hunter - an Internet platform developed for simplify communication processes between executors  (Bounty hunters) and companies conducted ICO.

For Bounty hunters - we give opportunity get Bitcoin, Ethereum crypto currency and tokens applying by different companies without any investments. All is needed to execute simple tasks, placed on our platform. Per each accomplished task you can receive assigned bounty.

For organizers - for increasing of Bounty hunters amount we have mechanisms referral Partnership program. If you're good organizer and your surroundings have a lot of friends in social networks, desires, copywriters, and others are ready for work, you can give them chance to earn and receive for it reward. For every done task we charge to referral network the same amount of executor's fee. Such fee is distributed between high ranked referrals.

For companies, that conduct ICO - Our site is perfectly suitable for entrepreneurs, since after the project is placed they get access to a huge database of performers who are ready to start working and spread information about the company all over the Internet.

Our Advantages :
  • Easy and handy registration which takes only few minutes of your time;
  • Understandable interface;
  • Big amount of Bounty hunters from all over the world;
  • Big variety of tasks from complicated to simple ones. Every body can smth is suited to his skills, like social networking posting or meet ups conducting.
  • Independent estimate of projects which guarantees financial security for Bounty hunters and also release them from choosing projects themselves.
  • Opportunity to earn crypto currency (Bitcoin, Ethereum) and tokens from different companies;
  • Obvious rating of Bounty hunter's achievements (rating according to separated projects and overall reputation), because of their status are clear to familiarize;
  • Reports collection system simplifies for customers to organize Bounty hunters working process, by making some clicks;
  • Referral partnership program allows to earn not only for executors but for organizers by inviting new Bounty hunters;
  • Support unit is ready to provide needed help in case of different difficulties.

Road Map

BHT tokens distribution chart
Overall issue: 30 000 000 BHT
For Bounty campaign: 1 500 000 BHT (5%)
For Team: 3 000 000 BHT (10%)
This chapter shows MAX amount of tokens which could be distributed between Bounty campaign, Team and for Sale.All undistributedor not sale tokens will be "burned" (Tokens distribution and burning algorithm).

6 November – 3 December → Pre-ICO
6 — 12 November: 1$ = 4 BHT
12 — 19 November: 1$ = 3,5 BHT
19— 26 November: 1$ = 3 BHT
26 November — 4 December : 1$ = 2,5 BHT
MAX token amount for Pre-ICO is 5 500 000 BHT

4 – 28 December → ICO

4 — 5 December: 1$ = 2 BHT
5 — 10 December: 1$ = 1,8 BHT
10 — 14 December: 1$ = 1,5 BHT
14 — 17 December: 1$ = 1,2 BHT
17— 28 December: 1$ = 1 BHT

Bounty-campaign
Bounty-campaign for our Platform is conducted only by means Bounty Hunter Club. To participate follow registration procedure: https://bountyhunter.club

On the 30th of October we starts Bounty campaign for promoting Bounty Hunter Platform. We'll place on the Platform first task to execute. For it's execution you could receive BHT tokens. Bounty campaign consist of 3 parts.

1. Awards for registration till 11/06/2017
2. Awards for task execution
3. Competitions "The best organizer" and "The best executor"

Details read in White Paper.

1st thanks for bounty program
i joined and waiting for it
keep it up team
good luck
Jaath

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

it's never too late

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:22:09 PM

Yep, best ICO for a along time.
Alexander Ivanov (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:56:27 PM

Good evening!
We made it possible in our private office to see our Up Line (the person who invited you) and his contacts. This is another step towards creating a full-fledged social network. On Monday we will launch one more module.

Meanwhile, the end of the first period of the Pre-ICO is nearing completion.
On November 13, at 21:15 UTC (3:00), Pre-ICO will go to the second period, bonuses for the purchase will go down from 4 BHT for 1 $ to 3.5 BHT. Still have the opportunity to buy tokens with a large discount!

Pre-ICO Periods:
November 6 - 13: 1 $ = 4 BHT
November 13 - 20: 1 $ = 3.5 BHT
November 20 - 27: 1 $ = 3 BHT
November 27 - December 4: $ 1 = 2.5 BHT

With respect, the team BountyHunter.club
NickVasilich

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 10:18:59 AM

6 november – 3 december → Pre-ICO
6 — 13november: 1$ = 4 BHT
13— 20 november: 1$ = 3,5 BHT
20— 27 november: 1$ = 3 BHT
27 november — 4 december: 1$ = 2,5 BHT
MAX tokens amount for Pre-ICO is 5 500 000 BHT

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE
According to this schedule for investors are really warm conditions to the end of November.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:22:39 AM

You have platform already? Or at last demo platform? Your hard cap 30 mln tokens. almost 10 mln usd. Why you need so much money for this simple platform?
NickVasilich

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 06:07:37 PM

You have platform already? Or at last demo platform? Your hard cap 30 mln tokens. almost 10 mln usd. Why you need so much money for this simple platform?
The Platform is ready and running out in full activity. In November will be release of full value 1st edition.
About 30 mln tokens- it’s max amount for sale. In detail read White paper.
We appreciate your question!

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:13:59 AM

The Platform is ready and running out in full activity. In November will be release of full value 1st edition.

How we can try your platform? Its avaliable for all now?
But you dont need such big money for this platform.
NickVasilich

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:35:27 AM

How we can try your platform? Its avaliable for all now?
But you dont need such big money for this platform.

Grin Grin Grin
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE
BHClub it open space for everybody. U can join it anytime, just follow this link http://bountyhunter.club/reg4436 and test it’s functionality.
For now, the Platform includes only Bounty Hunter project, where u can join wide Bounty campaign. But In nearest future, end of December, other projects will be placed and will conducte their ICOs.
Join us and check advantages.

NickVasilich

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:55:22 PM

Grin Grin Grin
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
Good evening!

1. We have disabled bonuses for registering 1 BHT. Now for registration only the rating of the organizer is accrued according to the referral program - the rating unit is divided among the higher ones.

2. We have launched a special section "Customer Support", now write about all the problems. It is highly recommended to connect the telegram notification, after receiving a response you will receive a notification in the telegrams and the mail indicated at the registration.

Until the end of the first period of the Pre-ICO there are only hours left!
If you want to get tokens with the maximum bonus x4, it's time to buy them!

On November 13, at 21:15 UTC (3:00), Pre-ICO will go to the second period, bonuses for the purchase will go down from 4 BHT for 1 $ to 3.5 BHT. Still have the opportunity to buy tokens with a large discount!

Pre-ICO Periods:
November 6 - 13: 1 $ = 4 BHT
November 13 - 20: 1 $ = 3.5 BHT
November 20 - 27: 1 $ = 3 BHT
November 27 - December 4: $ 1 = 2.5 BHT

With respect, the team BountyHunter.club

NickVasilich

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 08:24:50 PM

Grin Grin Grin
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

News from the frontline: we have already decided to set up our company in Switzerland by 99.9%! The process is not cheap, but it will unlock incredible opportunities. Now everything is considered to be coordinated and in the 20's our lawyer and partner, Vadim, flies to Switzerland to start the registration process. We also conduct conversations with large investors, while we can not say anything, but everyone has an interest in the project.

Those are news from one of the BHClub Founders!!! What to say - just GOOD LUCK, and especially me is waiting for approval of future neagotiations.

Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:54:43 AM

Let's see how this platform will unleash itself. Result we shall see soon. I believe that this project will find its own consumer. I think this is a good project.
BivxiuDavi

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:06:39 AM

I love this ICO idea, roadmap. But the price a bit high. I think 0.1$ per BHT is good.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: