Last edit: October 03, 2022, 07:49:08 AM by qra_qqryq

del
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:25:37 PM

I am invested in both GAS and NEO.

The only thing holding these two back is the Chinese government...once they unleash these, I think they will sky rocket.

There is a Palm Beach Confidential issue a few months back dedicated to GAS actually and how it might become more valuable than NEO. It is a lengthy and well thought/written article. Look it up.
BivxiuDavi

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:31:21 PM

Invest NEO, not GAS. We dont need GAS. Keep NEO on desktop wallet can earn GAS. So dont invest GAS
Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:06:26 PM

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I’m really not an expert on NEO.

Anyway, GAS is just the transaction payment for NEO contracts (similar to gas on eth), right? If that is the case I don’t know why you wouldn’t just buy NEO; but I have a feeling I’m not getting something.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:17:33 PM

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I’m really not an expert on NEO.

Anyway, GAS is just the transaction payment for NEO contracts (similar to gas on eth), right? If that is the case I don’t know why you wouldn’t just buy NEO; but I have a feeling I’m not getting something.

As stated on the link above...rarity might send the value through the roof...assuming NEO is used more in the future as a platform.  All the transaction will require GAS and it being too slow to generate may create an insane demand.

It is all speculation (as with everything in the cryptoworld)  Smiley
mrnuts

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:30:13 PM

I'd do an analysis of the rate of inflation for both coins and how demand will affect them... unless there is a great disparity between both current valuations, I always prefer to invest in the main project

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: