Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NR 1]: Triplemining.com || 1 BTC(or more) jackpot every week  (Read 25057 times)
Nagios

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

thevapebook.com

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2011, 10:26:18 PM

I myself just joined this and, it seems to have better payout then some of the other pools after running it a day or so, for my card at least hehe.

If' you'd like go join mine, register here: https://Nagios.triplemining.com/register

Thanks!! Tongue

Find something I said tip worthy? 1Nf47w5mk7a425xLTrV8U4eswqveoxwTv1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2011, 11:42:16 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2011, 12:28:40 AM by deepceleron

I don't understad how to join a mini-pool. I tried to go to the register page of the pool, but i justget a new independent account. Please help me to understand this, or better: https://josell.triplemining.com/my_pool

Did you click someones referral link to get to the page? If not you wont have a cookie saved and so wont link to a pool.
. I click some referencial links, but when I registered, I get another independent account instead join a pool; I dont understand.

Here is an example:
User 1  registers on www.triplemining.com.
User 2 registers on user1.triplemining.com.

At this time user 1 will be able to see user 2 in the 'my pool' page. User 2 will see an empty list.

User 3 registers on user2.triplemining.com.

At this time user 1 will see user2 , and user2 will see user3 in his team. User 3 will see an empty list.

The reason for this is that we dont want a pyramid or ponzi story, every one is a pool owner. The only way to grow your pool is to have other users register under yourusername.triplemining.com, you will never see your 'parent'.

I hope this clears everything up ..

User 1 is MrSam with a slow or non-existent miner
User 2-5 is Mr Sam's buddies that pay mr sam 1% of their shares,
user 6- are suckers that pay MrSam .5% and his buddies .5% of their shares,
more users are suckers that pay MrSam .3% and his buddies .3% and the previous people .3% of their shares...

See how it is shaped like a pyramid? With the bottom 80% paying a 1% fee to enrich the top? They pay .5 BTC per round to people who don't even have to mine any more. Deepbit makes 1.5 BTC a round for not mining though, so I guess it's not tragic.

The web site says something different than the top post about the payment structure, and neither give enough detail of the payment scheme to see how pyramid-y it is.
Caerid

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 01:16:44 AM

I don't think you really understand how it works. The workers under the 'owner' aren't giving up any of their earned share to said owner.
They just take in their hash work for that block and apply it to that 1% fee that they took and redistribute that 1% back to minipool owner's.

shakezillaMT

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 03:38:08 AM

Seems like an interesting idea... mulling it over.
sez

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 04:45:07 AM

I've registered and started mining yesterday, this is interesting.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2011, 07:28:23 AM

third block is almost complete guys, come on! Smiley
epicCreations.org

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 08:05:40 AM

User 1 is MrSam with a slow or non-existent miner
User 2-5 is Mr Sam's buddies that pay mr sam 1% of their shares,
user 6- are suckers that pay MrSam .5% and his buddies .5% of their shares,
more users are suckers that pay MrSam .3% and his buddies .3% and the previous people .3% of their shares...

See how it is shaped like a pyramid? With the bottom 80% paying a 1% fee to enrich the top? They pay .5 BTC per round to people who don't even have to mine any more. Deepbit makes 1.5 BTC a round for not mining though, so I guess it's not tragic.

The web site says something different than the top post about the payment structure, and neither give enough detail of the payment scheme to see how pyramid-y it is.
That's not how it works. The person you quoted got it right. You only get shares for those that directly joined your minipool.
WillMitchell

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 08:21:59 AM

I cant believe people think this is a scam...keep up the good work TripleMining!

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 08:23:24 AM

I cant believe people think this is a scam...keep up the good work TripleMining!

sigh..

I guess plagarism is the best form of flattery...

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
hsf_context

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2011, 09:38:21 AM

Sounds like a very interesting idea. Joined.

Any Malaysians here?  Grin  Join the Malaysian Miners minipool (others welcome too!)

https://SlashOfSwords.triplemining.com/register

Digital artist for hire! Sketches anyone?
Want a custom Photoshop artwork? PM me! GIF banners available too!
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 09:39:45 AM

Sounds like a very interesting idea. Joined.

Any Malaysians here?  Grin  Join the Malaysian Miners minipool (others welcome too!)

https://SlashOfSwords.triplemining.com/register

welcome Smiley

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
hsf_context

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2011, 09:49:32 AM

welcome Smiley

Thanks a lot!  Smiley

Digital artist for hire! Sketches anyone?
Want a custom Photoshop artwork? PM me! GIF banners available too!
cocodapuf

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 12:29:17 PM

Even if it's unfounded, bitcoin already gets too much flak for seeming like a pyramid scheme.  Isn't actually turning it into a pyramid scheme the last thing we need?

Keep in mind, the tech is solid, the only way to kill bitcoin at this point is through bad press.  We don't need more bad press.
MrSam (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2011, 12:40:56 PM

Even if it's unfounded, bitcoin already gets too much flak for seeming like a pyramid scheme.  Isn't actually turning it into a pyramid scheme the last thing we need?

Keep in mind, the tech is solid, the only way to kill bitcoin at this point is through bad press.  We don't need more bad press.

I'm actually getting tired of having to defend triplemining from being called a pyramid scheme. We are one of the only pools that returns everything to the members, where you see some other pool owners running off with 3,4,5 % of the pool income (With deepbit leading this), and yet there nobody complains.

But the moment that you redistribute some of the pool income based on work, you are called a Ponzi schemer.

I really have nothing to gain by you joining or leaving, my income stays the same: 0 BTC.
lechuck

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 01:45:05 PM

im having connection problems since about 30 min (problem communicatiiong...)
MrSam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2011, 02:00:39 PM

im having connection problems since about 30 min (problem communicatiiong...)

I see nothing at all in the stats ? What errors are you getting ?
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 02:54:11 PM

Lets hope this thread is not turning in to a real spam fest of JOIN MY POOL... Quak Quak! 

Oh, and forget all those previous post and invitations and shiny banners and what not... JOIN MY POOL! Quak Quak! Wink

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
cocodapuf

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 03:55:11 PM

I'm actually getting tired of having to defend triplemining from being called a pyramid scheme. We are one of the only pools that returns everything to the members, where you see some other pool owners running off with 3,4,5 % of the pool income (With deepbit leading this), and yet there nobody complains.

But the moment that you redistribute some of the pool income based on work, you are called a Ponzi schemer.

I really have nothing to gain by you joining or leaving, my income stays the same: 0 BTC.
Alright, so probably what's happening here is I just don't understand how this works.  How exactly are your % of the total hashes translated into payouts? What if you're the pool owner, what if you're hashing under someone, or if you're in the middle.  Also, don't get me wrong, I don't think anyone's calling this a Ponzi scheme, that's just something else.  But the description on the front page makes it sound... "pyramidy", maybe you just need to look at the wording. 

Another question though, you mentioned you give everything back to the workers and that your income stays at 0.  How do you plan to keep the site going?
MrSam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2011, 04:30:57 PM

Alright, so probably what's happening here is I just don't understand how this works.  How exactly are your % of the total hashes translated into payouts? What if you're the pool owner, what if you're hashing under someone, or if you're in the middle.  Also, don't get me wrong, I don't think anyone's calling this a Ponzi scheme, that's just something else.  But the description on the front page makes it sound... "pyramidy", maybe you just need to look at the wording. 

Another question though, you mentioned you give everything back to the workers and that your income stays at 0.  How do you plan to keep the site going?

I'm sorry for my last post, i had a bad day Wink

Let my try and explain this:

So, first of all, there is no middle, you only have one parent.

User1 registers , user2 registers below user1, user3 registers below user 2

-user1: gives away 1%(of his mining income) to his parent (this is the pool policy) and has no parent, this goes to the pool jackpot. (random winner, daily/weekly)

This user gives 1% to the pool, but get's more in return from his children

-user2 gives away 1%(of his mining income)  to his parent, in this case user1.
This user gives 1% to the parent, but get's more in return from his children

user3 gives away 1%(of his mining income)  to his parent, in this case user2
This user gives 1% to the parent, has no children. (but can get children at any time)

-- Conclusion:
- If you join and you plan on NEVER winning the jackpot than you might be better of at a 0% fee pool (not deepbit, thats 3% for the owner or 10% if pps)

- If you join and plan to bring even only one friend, you could recuperate the 1% fee, and have the possibility to make more then any other pool.

- Their are currently users actually making more then double then they would elsewhere, all you have to to is convice some friends to join you.

- If you register below someone or not, there is allways 1% if your mining income that goes back to the pool. (Jackpot or parent)

DullJack

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 05:11:45 PM

I can't believe how quick people are to complain about the fee redistribution... People would apparently rather have MrSam pocket the 1% rather than give it back to the miners. This system is awesome because even cpu miners can make some real BTC if they promote their link enough. Nobody is getting scammed here, everyone knows how the fee system works when they join; in most cases, that's why they join.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: