Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:29:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: www.KoolioEscrow.com - All Coin Escrow NOW LIVE  (Read 1421 times)
The Koolio (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 06:06:41 PM

Hi guys,

Just an update, rather than continuing my escrow from the forums I made a website for you to use. I currently accept 20 cryptocurrencies and will expand my services further soon. I am also being integrated into the feathercoin marketplace!

Visit the link below!

www.KoolioEscrow.com

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 06:14:03 PM

"Koolio is grossly misusing his mod powers for personal gain. If you have been duped by him, listened to his lies, or just disagree with his abusive use of powers I urge you to issue a support ticket with btc-e to get him removed." - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236177.0

Not my topic, but definitely something to think about imo. Who knows what is truthful in that topic, but can Koolio be trusted? I will let you decide.
The Koolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 06:23:17 PM

Oh mr_random suprise suprise is trolling my threads yet again.... that topic you posted to is such a pile of crap.... no supporting evidence and just straight out lies by the OP.

laughingbear
Deflationary champion

Activity: 622

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 06:24:46 PM

just straight out lies by the OP.

lol?
The Koolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 06:35:12 PM

just straight out lies by the OP.

lol?

I meant on the thread posted by Mr_random XD lol

mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 06:35:22 PM

Oh mr_random suprise suprise is trolling my threads yet again.... that topic you posted to is such a pile of crap.... no supporting evidence and just straight out lies by the OP.

Actually, I just did some research on what that guy is talking about. According to the trollboxarchive, in the last 24 hours you've posted these messages in btce message box (as the moderator):

"ltc and ftc are coming to gox"
"mtgox twitter is showing some funny business! FTC is coming to gox"
"believe, gox is bringing the new server in now with ltc & ftc"

Those are just some of the feathercoin pumps you have been spamming in the chatbox. Not to mention you banning people who dare to voice a negative opinion on feathercoin.

People of the forum, ask yourself if a person who spreads lies about feathercoin (FTC) going on mtgox, purely to pump up it's value, is the type of character you can trust to run an escrow service. Members of btce respect the moderator and hold his opinion in high regard so I would say that counts as abuse imo.
The Koolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 06:39:40 PM

Actually, I just did some research on what that guy is talking about. According to the trollboxarchive, in the last 24 hours you've posted these messages in btce message box (as the moderator):

Those are just some of the feathercoin pumps you have been spamming in the chatbox. Not to mention you banning people who dare to voice a negative opinion on feathercoin.

People of the forum, ask yourself if a person who spreads lies about feathercoin (FTC) going on mtgox, purely to pump up it's value, is the type of character you can trust to run an escrow service. Members of btce respect the moderator and hold his opinion in high regard so I would say that counts as abuse imo.

Well see now you are taking things out of context.... If you bothered to read the whole conversation as any body else would with half a brain you would see I was making an analysis of the twitter posts by gox namely 'we are thinking of implimenting other cryptocurrencies LIKE litecoin...' So I hope this has shut you up.

You're clearly hurt from one of two things... either you were banned for a long time or the swings because of price changes clearly made you lose out.... I dont even have litecoins and i have mostly bitcoins at the moment so what personal gain may I ask?

mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 06:53:47 PM

Well see now you are taking things out of context.... If you bothered to read the whole conversation as any body else would with half a brain you would see I was making an analysis of the twitter posts by gox namely 'we are thinking of implimenting other cryptocurrencies LIKE litecoin...' So I hope this has shut you up.

You're clearly hurt from one of two things... either you were banned for a long time or the swings because of price changes clearly made you lose out.... I dont even have litecoins and i have mostly bitcoins at the moment so what personal gain may I ask?

Those are direct quotes from you in my last post. Ethically I think it's wrong you try and mislead noobs into buying feathercoins with false information. You're the chat moderator and people think you have authority and trust you.

I am hurt about nothing. I'm not banned from btce and I have more coins than a month ago.
The Koolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 06:57:02 PM

im sorry i cant listen to you... you obviously have a personal vendetta against me and trash talk all my posts... give it up

Ruthie

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 07:25:18 PM

What Koolio does in the btc-e "troll box",  should stay in btc-e "troll box",  Koolio is a moderator there and he volunteers his time to make it a nice place for everyone, in his judgement he is doing what is best for the btc-e trading community,  If Koolio feels what he has seen is wrong then we have to accept his judgement on that.

There is no need to keep spamming and trolling his threads on here,  this isn't the first trolling incident I have seen directed towards Koolio,  you spammers need to give it a break.

If you have made bad trading decisions then that there is your own fault,  you have your own mind,  so stop acting  like Koolio made you do it,  therefore if you have been lied to then you have been lied to by yourself,  don't blame Koolio.

I would urge you all to use your own brain and don't let someone else decide for you, Koolio is doing you all a favour by offering his services to you,  don't slap him in the face for it.
Boxman90

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 07:28:44 PM

Nobody has any reason to trust the Koolio. His show of willingness to abuse any power given to him, should drive people miles away from using any of his services.

LTC: LKKy4eDWyVtSrQAJy7Qmmz61RaFY91D9yC   BTC: 18fzdnCkuUNthCD8hM36UBGopFa9ij78gG
ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 07:31:34 PM

+1,000,000 mr_random, thank you for supporting the truth.

Koolio you banned me for a very long time yesterday for voicing the truth against you. You blatantly lie to BTC-e customers in order to gain personally. I know we all have a reason for being in crypto and would like to make some money but there are right ways, and wrong ways of doing business. When you are being moderator you need to do that, and only that. If you want to trade and lie to other traders about what to buy, do it under an alt. If this was any other regulated trading market you would be sitting in jail for what you have done and currently still do.

You have also banned countless other people for standing up against you and your actions.

The crypto community as a whole is in a stage where it can either become publicly adopted or stay stagnant and eventually die off. People like you who abuse your mod power, fame , etc to hurt other people in the crypto community are just plain bad.

I would never trust my money with you, ever.

PS Koolio, I have never been duped by you or had any bad trades as a result of your spam. My concern is for OTHERS not myself. Surprising huh?

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
dubs

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 07:47:57 PM

Nobody has any reason to trust the Koolio. His show of willingness to abuse any power given to him, should drive people miles away from using any of his services.

I agree, he thinks people will trust his scams because he is a mod on btc-e
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 09:22:24 PM

Get a green lock in the addy bar, relaunch in bootstrap and forget bitcointalk. A needed service.

Koolio is as trustworthy as any of you... to me.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 09:24:28 PM

Well can't judge before we try.

Anyone use his service yet?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
The Koolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 02:14:28 AM

Im sorry but suggesting Im scamming users or playing at malpractice?

I have over 200k LTC and do not operate this for profit, its just to help the community... Ive been around for almost three years... why on earth would I scam anyone for a pittance?

AquaMan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 02:21:17 AM

"Koolio is grossly misusing his mod powers for personal gain. If you have been duped by him, listened to his lies, or just disagree with his abusive use of powers I urge you to issue a support ticket with btc-e to get him removed." - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236177.0

Not my topic, but definitely something to think about imo. Who knows what is truthful in that topic, but can Koolio be trusted? I will let you decide.
+1, he posted in the PXC thread that he added PXC, the developers of PXC already have a free automated escrow, phenixst.com, very successful.
 Koolio is volatile and has a very unstable history here, he also abuses his mod power on btc-e.com, very unfortunate... Escrow through him at your own risk, but there are many better options out there.

- Remember user YacoinYeah, he was heading up one of the google doc exchanges on this forum for an alt. After a while he started offering his escrow services, I called it out that he was just waiting for a big enough trade and he would split, but no one listened.
 A short time later, he used his "I was in charge of this, owned that etc.." and someone sent 50 BTC to him, then he split...... just saying.
The Koolio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 02:28:21 AM

Ok really you're being illogical... How on earth can you compare me to any other user? I have no bad feedback on ANY site including OTC or BitBargain.... I have NEVER conducted a malicious act... and neither have I conned anyone out of anything? Please stop spamming me now as this is getting frustrating

Oh and regarding your information about PXC.... have you considered I was both asked to add this by other users and also how am I expected to keep on track with all services for over 20 coins? I simply offer a service and you are trying to fault everything purely because you were banned on a different site altogether. I could probably understand if I conducted a scam but fact is I havent and I wont

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: