Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 03:19:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cex io card pending  (Read 362 times)
dontknowwhy (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:36:17 PM

i've been waiting 4 days for cex.io to verify my credit card...I provided all the correct info and still shows as pending. I contacted them and no response, are there any good alternatives?
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:20:35 PM

i've been waiting 4 days for cex.io to verify my credit card...I provided all the correct info and still shows as pending. I contacted them and no response, are there any good alternatives?

Please, provide us with your ticket number so we can check what is the question with the verification. Our  apologies we have bigger and bigger users inflow, sometimes it takes time to do verification as long as we strictly following KYC/AML procedures

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
ggnaza

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:05:23 AM

I have a similar issue! Registered an account yesterday.
Uploaded verification documentation, attached a card. Everything is in pending mode.
Moreover, had a problem with login. contacted support and they sent me very general answer with all the cases not appropriate for me. rresetted password. now can enter but once i click somewhere it logs me out.

Ticket: 426008
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: