Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:15:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Get BTC GOLD (BTG) - Blockchain wallets - TUTORIAL  (Read 227 times)
sebasman2 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:57:11 PM

Hello,

I've seen many threads where people ask how to claim their Bitcoin Gold or where to receive them. Most people just want the so-called "free cash". That's why I'm opening this thread where I help people claiming their BTG and convert it to BTC on the best possible rate.

If you need help just send me a PM with the following:
- What wallet do you use?
Example: I use the blockchain.info web wallet.

From that point, I'll describe step by step what to do and how to get the Bitcoin Gold and convert it to Bitcoin.

Note: You need to have Bitcoins from the 25th of October 2017 in order to claim Bitcoin Gold. If you don't have any, you can't claim Bitcoin Gold

Hope I make you guys happy with this service.
GekkeGerrit

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:42:21 PM

Pm'ed you with the wallet I use, hope you can help me.
Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 05:51:52 PM

I hate that I have to post this again, but I defenetely have to.

WARNING This user is a scammer. If you PM him, and he sends you a link, do not fill in your private keys. His 'method' is not able to get you your bitcoin gold, and will only be used to steal all your BTC.

If you want to claim the bitcoin gold, wait for a stable wallet, and import your private keys there, in stead of filling them in on the shady website of this user.

This is the PM he sent:
Yes ofcourse, for blockchain it's best to make use of a tool because blockchain doesn't support the implementation of btcgold just yet.

step 1. Go to www.***.com
step 2. Find your private key, you can find this by going to your wallet --> settings --> addresses > more options to the address you want them claimed from --> private key.
step 3. Copy the private key and fill it in in the first section\
Step 4. Optional: ***.com exchanges your btg to BTC for 98% and pay the fees, meaning you only have to "pay" 2% for exchanging it, which is really nice. If you have an encrypted wallet you need to fill in your passphrase in section 2 and if you want to receive the bitcoins on a different wallet, fill in an address at step 3.
step 5. Start digging and you'll receive the Bitcoin Gold paid out on your BTC addres..

If you have any questions let me know, you can also do it without the website but it's longer and much more harder.

Btw: DON'T make any transactions for like an hour during digging, you can lose your Bitcoin Gold since the Soft protection is not fully functional yet. It's possible that you double-spend your bitcoins during the digging phase, which is not what you want.

If you enjoyed my help, let me know!
Clearly tries to steal your private key

Also, GekkeGerrit and sebasman2 are clearly alts.
yemyoung

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:54:06 PM

You all need to be careful, alot of phising scams out there, be mindful of clicking links. they use that to steal private keys and login details. Be Wise!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: