Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokens representing share of funds  (Read 255 times)
eknir (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:58:18 PM

Hello Community,

For a project on Blockchain inheritance, I would like to know if it is a possibility to generate a token which represents a share of the funds at a certain moment.
For example: after the death of an owner any person who can proof that he owns colored coin x, has the right to spend a certain percentage of address Y.
This solution would preferably work not only for Bitcoin but for other Blockchain assets as well.

Another solution would be that the owner splits his funds before he dies into multiple accounts. In this case, the owner of a coloured coin has access to the funds in one of the accounts. This would be possible, but is less flexible and might cause unwanted situation if the original owner needs funds just before he passes away and drains one of his inheritance accounts for this purpose.

Your help is appreciated! Perhaps we can brainstorm about different solutions as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobbit6k

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:08:21 PM

Maybe trough smart contracts.

Let's assume the funds are in eth.

You Create a useless/colored token.

If the person is alive will send once a month the useless token in the eth fund and the real funds are not transfered.

If the person fails to deliver, would mean that is dead and all the tokens are sent automatically to beneficiaries in % of the useless token in their wallets.

I did see something like that on youtube, but i think it has some major flaws.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:34:15 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 08:01:38 PM by KingScorpio

Hello Community,

For a project on Blockchain inheritance, I would like to know if it is a possibility to generate a token which represents a share of the funds at a certain moment.
For example: after the death of an owner any person who can proof that he owns colored coin x, has the right to spend a certain percentage of address Y.
This solution would preferably work not only for Bitcoin but for other Blockchain assets as well.

Another solution would be that the owner splits his funds before he dies into multiple accounts. In this case, the owner of a coloured coin has access to the funds in one of the accounts. This would be possible, but is less flexible and might cause unwanted situation if the original owner needs funds just before he passes away and drains one of his inheritance accounts for this purpose.

Your help is appreciated! Perhaps we can brainstorm about different solutions as well.

i am working on something similar write me a pm

i create token to get something done/build, because the product lines are complicated

in germany, the construction industry is constantly dependent on foreigners, or the banks that dont loan, because they only loan to those that are already rich. (visible on donald trump)

so the people working the in the construction industry cant earn money and build because there are no contracts, because of stupid selfcentric banksters,

so i create a token to pay construction workers construction companies and their suppliers

the facilities that this way can be build then generate value over time that buy back the token  (alien liquidity for the construction token) on an exchange that i want to use for this.

i hope i can weaken this neverending centralisation of the construction industry and real estate industry on those stupid national banksters, that want to own and rent everything. and dont care about anyone but themselves and their owning masters the only thing they want is to own everything and everybody else be enslaved and forced to sell their time in their "property" or "companies" to make "money" for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ

regards

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:10:42 PM

If you mean, that your token will represent the total value of your bussiness, then it is possible, a lot of companies are doing it and offering those shares as an ico token, and this is why their bussiness is going so up in price so fast, because they are raising a lot of money from this way.
it is a very bad way to raise funds, but if you create a nice project, of course that it is a nice idea, but it depends on a lot of things, not only in your "company".

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:24:40 AM

If you mean, that your token will represent the total value of your bussiness, then it is possible, a lot of companies are doing it and offering those shares as an ico token, and this is why their bussiness is going so up in price so fast, because they are raising a lot of money from this way.
it is a very bad way to raise funds, but if you create a nice project, of course that it is a nice idea, but it depends on a lot of things, not only in your "company".

so why do we have banks at all why dont we have just businesses, and their stocks as currencies?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: