Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED][ICO] Zilliqa : High-throughput Blockchain Platform  (Read 3755 times)
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

hi...in the beginning of this project i am very much excited about this project but i dont know what exactly gone wrong with the ico...lots of news are coming out from it during the ico period but after the bounty closed no updated are given.. i took part in the bounty program and dont even no how much my stakes was and when its going to distribute the bounty tokens
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:21:57 PM

hi...in the beginning of this project i am very much excited about this project but i dont know what exactly gone wrong with the ico...lots of news are coming out from it during the ico period but after the bounty closed no updated are given.. i took part in the bounty program and dont even no how much my stakes was and when its going to distribute the bounty tokens

Hi, the bounty has been over for a period of time. The team handling the bounty has been completed their tasks and it has been handled over to the dev team. It is their practice not to open the data to the public however, they are reachable in telegram during the bounty period for people to check their stakes privately. Even i have no access to their data.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:37:28 PM

Partnership with Bluzelle (February 13)
https://coindar.org/en/event/zilliqa-zil-partnership-with-bluzelle-3717
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

Hi, the bounty has been over for a period of time. The team handling the bounty has been completed their tasks and it has been handled over to the dev team. It is their practice not to open the data to the public however, they are reachable in telegram during the bounty period for people to check their stakes privately. Even i have no access to their data.

Good day! I believe that you as a bounty Manager should contact the team and find out the terms of payment for the bounty company. In the telegram no one answers this question. How long to wait for the payment, half a year?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

If you participated in the bounty campaign, check your emails. They are doing KYC right now.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:54:26 PM

Good day! I believe that you as a bounty Manager should contact the team and find out the terms of payment for the bounty company. In the telegram no one answers this question. How long to wait for the payment, half a year?

Actually i am not the bounty manager for this Zilliqa. I am just helping the team to post and create awareness.

So i have no access to any of the bounty data. All the data is on the hands of the Zilliqa dev team. I would gladly like to help if I have a way to reach out to them but I did not have any at this point of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: