Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stolen Signature Design  (Read 3736 times)
jayce (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:27:34 PM

Atriz, I do not think you have even been following this from the beginning.  This was all supposedly sorted 5 days ago then Jayce decides to go ahead and do this.  It is disgraceful behaviour on his part.

As for my use of bad language, as you can imagine I am pretty pissed off when 10 months of hard work gets put on the line because someone comes out making brash accusations without even speaking to us first.

Mihai asking me back in September if I would be an advisor:

-snipped

Proof this is him, a message inviting me to their upcoming event:

-snipped

Let me make it clear for you. You work, develop, and bla bla on your project for 10 months, even asked to be an advisor, but you cant afford to create your own design? Is that kind of joke?

Seems I have to change my question. DID you TAKE my design, EDIT and CHANGE SOME SMALL PARTS on that for your own project? YES or NO? If you admit that, I'll lock this thread. That's all. Another bullshit wont help you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:52:09 PM

just go back to your mother's basement and keep quiet.

What does that phrase means [written in Italics] , I find this Frequent here, Maybe You are Kralle or isoneguy.

@Jacee i thought you would jump on him but you seems more defensive on him i guess you still thinking to settle this but this dude has just crossed all limits, he barks and barks, no text from his keyboard seems like a responsible ICO manager . I guess Kralle has started doing ICO now, but wait is he turkish?

jayce (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:35:11 PM

What does that phrase means [written in Italics] , I find this Frequent here, Maybe You are Kralle or isoneguy.

@Jacee i thought you would jump on him but you seems more defensive on him i guess you still thinking to settle this but this dude has just crossed all limits, he barks and barks, no text from his keyboard seems like a responsible ICO manager . I guess Kralle has started doing ICO now, but wait is he turkish?

Thank you very much for supporting me, pinkman12345! Yeah, his behavior doesnt reflect what a manager should be. Tbh I dont want to take down some project, and the only purpose why I opened this thread is to make him admits his mistakes and apologizes. But seems that not going to happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Alttradex

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:55:21 PM

Atriz, I do not think you have even been following this from the beginning.  This was all supposedly sorted 5 days ago then Jayce decides to go ahead and do this.  It is disgraceful behaviour on his part.

As for my use of bad language, as you can imagine I am pretty pissed off when 10 months of hard work gets put on the line because someone comes out making brash accusations without even speaking to us first.

Mihai asking me back in September if I would be an advisor:

-snipped

Proof this is him, a message inviting me to their upcoming event:

-snipped

Let me make it clear for you. You work, develop, and bla bla on your project for 10 months, even asked to be an advisor, but you cant afford to create your own design? Is that kind of joke?

Seems I have to change my question. DID you TAKE my design, EDIT and CHANGE SOME SMALL PARTS on that for your own project? YES or NO? If you admit that, I'll lock this thread. That's all. Another bullshit wont help you.

Yes, we did use bits of your design to create our signature campaign but we changed them so that they would not be identical.  A lot of signatures look similar and we figured that was due to people doing exactly that.  There is nothing wrong with taking inspiration from designs, in fact big companies do it all of the time.  This is simply how things work.

If you do not like that, fair enough.  But to go as far as putting down our project, giving us negative trust and questioning the ICO's legitimacy is absurd.

You are in no position to question our professionalism.  If you had reached out to us before causing a scene on both of our threads and then here, we probably would have offered to compensate you or even changed the signatures (despite the fact this would not be considered plagiarism in any court of law).  Instead you took it way too far.

Perhaps I should reach out to Mihai and point out the lack of professionalism of those involved in running his bounty campaign?  And highlight the reputational risk of letting such people work on the Modex bounty campaign? 

Alttradex

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:06:29 PM

Thank you very much for supporting me, pinkman12345! Yeah, his behavior doesnt reflect what a manager should be. Tbh I dont want to take down some project, and the only purpose why I opened this thread is to make him admits his mistakes and apologizes. But seems that not going to happen.

I am not an ICO manager but the founder of Alttradex.  My reaction is simply the reaction of someone who has put huge amounts of time and money into Alttradex only for a bunch of muppets on a forum to try to tarnish our reputation.  This is not just about me but about everyone who works/has worked for Alttradex and who is committed to delivering the best cryptocurrency trading experience possible to the community.

For all of this to happen over a signature which is not even identical is farcical.  The fact you would even behave the way you have about this just shows how different our cultures are and highlights your lack of intelligence.  Moreover, your inability to comprehend the consequences of your pitiful actions is baffling.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:22:07 PM

Yes, we did use bits of your design to create our signature campaign but we changed them so that they would not be identical....There is nothing wrong with taking inspiration from designs, in fact big companies do it all of the time.
Taking someone else's code != "taking inspiration from designs". You've stolen it. End of story.

Perhaps I should reach out to Mihai and point out the lack of professionalism of those involved in running his bounty campaign?  And highlight the reputational risk of letting such people work on the Modex bounty campaign?  
Sounds like a threat. You're definitely going in the right direction. Roll Eyes

The rest of the post is garbage or ad hominem.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
jayce (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:16:20 PM

Yes, we did use bits of your design to create our signature campaign but we changed them so that they would not be identical.  A lot of signatures look similar and we figured that was due to people doing exactly that.  There is nothing wrong with taking inspiration from designs, in fact big companies do it all of the time.  This is simply how things work.
BITS? Taking inspiration?

If you do not like that, fair enough.  But to go as far as putting down our project, giving us negative trust and questioning the ICO's legitimacy is absurd.
Because it's MY DESIGN!

You are in no position to question our professionalism.  If you had reached out to us before causing a scene on both of our threads and then here, we probably would have offered to compensate you or even changed the signatures (despite the fact this would not be considered plagiarism in any court of law).  Instead you took it way too far.
Compensate? Based on your first response to my complain, that's a totally bullshit.

Perhaps I should reach out to Mihai and point out the lack of professionalism of those involved in running his bounty campaign?  And highlight the reputational risk of letting such people work on the Modex bounty campaign? 
You blaming other people because of your unprofessionalism? Really an arrogant person.

I am not an ICO manager but the founder of Alttradex.  My reaction is simply the reaction of someone who has put huge amounts of time and money into Alttradex only for a bunch of muppets on a forum to try to tarnish our reputation.  This is not just about me but about everyone who works/has worked for Alttradex and who is committed to delivering the best cryptocurrency trading experience possible to the community.
And my reaction is simply the reaction of someone who has put huge amounts of time on the sig design only for an unprofessional "FOUNDER" that trying to plagiarize my design but he doesnt admit that. This is not just about me but about every designer here who works by spending his precious time to deliver the best design to the clients.

For all of this to happen over a signature which is not even identical is farcical.  The fact you would even behave the way you have about this just shows how different our cultures are and highlights your lack of intelligence.  Moreover, your inability to comprehend the consequences of your pitiful actions is baffling. 
I planned to end this issue by locking this thread after you admit and apologize, but you think I'm pitiful? Yes, our cultures are different. I dont see any consequences about what I've done, so by this way there wont be any plagiarizing in future and you will respect other people work.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pinkman12345
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:27:32 PM

What so ever? How much time you have put to make your smart contract?? I think 5 minutes, yes the code of your smart contract is Just the copy of FirstBlood, If you want i can prove this But again don't call it as Inspiration. if there was a solid solidity developer with you then he must have at least changed variables and comments. copying the smart contract has made me believe what pack of wolves you got.
Anyways i am sure this community don't want to tarnish your project, Pay Jacee a small bounty which she deserves and apologize for your ruthless comments from Lauda. I am sure you get rid from all negative feedback(may be neutral) that you have and i will personally code a new smart contract for you from scratch for free( if you need).

Alttradex

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:38:09 PM

Because it's MY DESIGN!

Compensate? Based on your first response to my complain, that's a totally bullshit.

You blaming other people because of your unprofessionalism? Really an arrogant person.

And my reaction is simply the reaction of someone who has put huge amounts of time on the sig design only for an unprofessional "FOUNDER" that trying to plagiarize my design but he doesnt admit that. This is not just about me but about every designer here who works by spending his precious time to deliver the best design to the clients.

I planned to end this issue by locking this thread after you admit and apologize, but you think I'm pitiful? Yes, our cultures are different. I dont see any consequences about what I've done, so by this way there wont be any plagiarizing in future and you will respect other people work.

Its a fucking signature, get over it.

You were clearly after compensation, now you are trying to act all innocent. 

You are not a "designer", you are a sad loser who can't be bothered to get a real job so you sit at home making signatures on a forum.  Get real.

I do think you are pitiful, you are a nasty piece of work and simply after people's money.  People like you are the reason countries like yours are still such shit holes.

You are pathetic.

Alttradex

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:46:24 PM

What so ever? How much time you have put to make your smart contract?? I think 5 minutes, yes the code of your smart contract is Just the copy of FirstBlood, If you want i can prove this But again don't call it as Inspiration. if there was a solid solidity developer with you then he must have at least changed variables and comments. copying the smart contract has made me believe what pack of wolves you got.
Anyways i am sure this community don't want to tarnish your project, Pay Jacee a small bounty which she deserves and apologize for your ruthless comments from Lauda. I am sure you get rid from all negative feedback(may be neutral) that you have and i will personally code a new smart contract for you from scratch for free( if you need).

Our smart contract is not copied from anyone so your credibility just went down the drain.   

And fuck you, fuck Jayce and fuck Lauda.  Neither of you are getting a penny. You are sad losers that need to get real jobs and leave people who actually are really contributing to the cryptocurrency space alone.  Get real fucking lives.  I bet you don't all act so big when your not behind your computer screens.

It is about time people were able to see all the negative trust Lauda receives, which is hidden.  This whole trust system is so biased and people deserve to know that those doing all of the accusing are those with the worst trust of all.

jayce (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:16:43 PM

Its a fucking signature, get over it.

You were clearly after compensation, now you are trying to act all innocent. 

You are not a "designer", you are a sad loser who can't be bothered to get a real job so you sit at home making signatures on a forum.  Get real.

I do think you are pitiful, you are a nasty piece of work and simply after people's money.  People like you are the reason countries like yours are still such shit holes.

You are pathetic.
Yawn.

Thank you for showing us your dumbness and childish behaviour one more time, "our professional founder". A thief like you talking about pitiful, real job and after people's money? A thief is a thief, and he will say anything to cover his nasty action.

And please note, the only thing I need is your apology, not your fucking money. Dont be so arrogant.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pinkman12345
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:29:29 PM

The ICO founder is going Bizzaree... now, I rest my case i can't speak shit like he speaks, now he openly fails to obey the rules of forum and is using the language that here mother has taught to speak at his father.
Ohh Yeah your team is a crook.

For the thing that clearly signifies that the smart contract is nothing but a copy of FirstBlood.

Code:
contract ERC20 is ERC20Basic {
  function allowance(address owner, address spender) public constant returns (uint256);
  function transferFrom(address from, address to, uint256 value) public returns (bool);
  function approve(address spender, uint256 value) public returns (bool);
  event Approval(address indexed owner, address indexed spender, uint256 value);
}
/**
 * @title Standard ERC20 token
 * @dev Implementation of the basic standard token.
 * @dev https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/20
 * @dev Based on code by FirstBlood: https://github.com/Firstbloodio/token/blob/master/smart_contract/FirstBloodToken.sol
 */
/**
 * @title Basic token
 * @dev Basic version of StandardToken, with no allowances.
 */

Users check this line
Code:
* @dev Based on code by [color=red][b]FirstBlood:[/b][/color] https://github.com/Firstbloodio/token/blob/master/smart_contract/FirstBloodToken.sol

Your Smart Contract source: https://gist.github.com/alioha/30de665a73f685f2ea816d56522c9e64

I leave rest to the community. This code is 100% copy paste.

I am sure this project was made to scam people, there is person with name James Fogden , at least no real shit.
I am happy on this ground that this scam project has spend 1200$ plus on news and press release which is going to waste.

You still have time, Say sorry to members( lauda and etc..) here whom you have abused and pay to Jaycee as she puts considerable time to design signature codes and don't takes things for granted.

jayce (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:37:41 PM

It's okay pinkman12345, I dont want to get his money nor his bullshit, but only his apology. That's all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Alttradex

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:55:02 PM

The ICO founder is going Bizzaree... now, I rest my case i can't speak shit like he speaks, now he openly fails to obey the rules of forum and is using the language that here mother has taught to speak at his father.
Ohh Yeah your team is a crook.

For the thing that clearly signifies that the smart contract is nothing but a copy of FirstBlood.

Code:
contract ERC20 is ERC20Basic {
  function allowance(address owner, address spender) public constant returns (uint256);
  function transferFrom(address from, address to, uint256 value) public returns (bool);
  function approve(address spender, uint256 value) public returns (bool);
  event Approval(address indexed owner, address indexed spender, uint256 value);
}
/**
 * @title Standard ERC20 token
 * @dev Implementation of the basic standard token.
 * @dev https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/20
 * @dev Based on code by FirstBlood: https://github.com/Firstbloodio/token/blob/master/smart_contract/FirstBloodToken.sol
 */
/**
 * @title Basic token
 * @dev Basic version of StandardToken, with no allowances.
 */

Users check this line
Code:
* @dev Based on code by [color=red][b]FirstBlood:[/b][/color] https://github.com/Firstbloodio/token/blob/master/smart_contract/FirstBloodToken.sol

Your Smart Contract source: https://gist.github.com/alioha/30de665a73f685f2ea816d56522c9e64

I leave rest to the community. This code is 100% copy paste.

I am sure this project was made to scam people, there is person with name James Fogden , at least no real shit.
I am happy on this ground that this scam project has spend 1200$ plus on news and press release which is going to waste.

You still have time, Say sorry to members( lauda and etc..) here whom you have abused and pay to Jaycee as she puts considerable time to design signature codes and don't takes things for granted.

I will put my hands up to that and say I was not aware we used part of the First Blood code, Aleksej did all of the work on it.  Either way, I believe it is open sourced and there is no issue with using it.

This project, however, is not at all made to scam people, if you simply did your research you would know that is not the case.  Its a disgrace little shits like your little group are able to tarnish ICOs with your abuse of the trust system

As for apologising to you or Lauda, not a fucking chance.  You are like cancer.  Jayce perhaps.

Alttradex

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:59:19 PM

It's okay pinkman12345, I dont want to get his money nor his bullshit, but only his apology. That's all.

Listen, we apologise for using your signature as a basis for our signature campaign.  It was perhaps wrong to you but, in all honesty, we still do not see it that way.

Also the way you handled it and what you have done as a result is shameful.  You, Lauda, etc are dirty crooks, Lauda the dirtiest of them all.

Good luck in your signature making career.

|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:33:19 PM

Looks like this thread is a perfect tea time show. The ceo seems to talk like logan Paul.
I belive that if Jayce has pmed the ceo about the issue then he could had solve the problem and would had rewarded also.
But @CEO you are too wild to be a CEO? Why so rough? All ok?
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:49:39 PM

Listen, we apologise for using your signature as a basis for our signature campaign.  It was perhaps wrong to you but, in all honesty, we still do not see it that way.

Also the way you handled it and what you have done as a result is shameful.  You, Lauda, etc are dirty crooks, Lauda the dirtiest of them all.

Only thing which is shameful here - it's your behaviour. Stoling signature design, rough language used here and after everything you calling others as a dirty crooks. It's not best way to represent your project :/

jayce (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:30:37 AM

Looks like this thread is a perfect tea time show. The ceo seems to talk like logan Paul.
I belive that if Jayce has pmed the ceo about the issue then he could had solve the problem and would had rewarded also.
But @CEO you are too wild to be a CEO? Why so rough? All ok?
Rewarded? I complained him about what he has done and he didn't admit his mistake, even said I'm silly and accused me having multiple accounts. Do you think he will reward me after saying that?

Wrong to me? So you dont feel guilty after stealing other people's work? Well, I should appreciate your apology. But why dont you change your signatures? I dont need your money, so change the signatures now.

Yeah career. My co-workers are just laughing at you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6826

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:39:47 AM

Neg added.

This guy is a joke of a businessman--extremely childish, entitled, and unprofessional.   That's all I'll add, because I know he'll never have enough insight to see it.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:41:21 AM

Neg added.
I've discussed this situation with others, particularly cryptodevil as he's known for posting warnings on projects before tagging people (which is definitely not something that I tend to do often). Following this input, I've decided to post a warning and start tagging people involved in this project. This warning can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207351.msg24278006#msg24278006.

This guy is a joke of a businessman--extremely childish, entitled, and unprofessional.  
The very least that he could do, given that he is blatantly guilty of stealing both the thread design and signature design, is not attack nor insult others for exposing him.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: