Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2018, 09:03:18 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stolen Signature Design  (Read 3016 times)
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 770
Merit: 503

THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED CELEBRITY TOKEN.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:35:01 AM

-snip-
How amusing. CryptoCopy.

Did you PM them yet?

Yes, and they ignored my PM so I decided to post in their ANN Thread and bounty thread then I received answer like this lol.

Who designed the signature of this bounty campaign?! He copied/plagiarized my ETHLend Signature design!

Is that signature that you have? I don't see any similarity?

Who designed the signature of this bounty campaign?! He copied/plagiarized my ETHLend Signature design!

We paid someone to do that for us. Anyway, even if there are some similar parts it is not a reason for your overreaction. I know you wanted to promote yourself here but it is too much.

▄▄▄▄
                          ▄▄  ▐██▀▀██▌
                          ▄▄  ▄▄    ▄▄
                          ▀▀  ▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀                          ▄▄▄▄

██  ██    ██        ██                        ▐██▀▀██▌
                    ▄▄    ▄▄  ▄▄    ▄▄        ▄▄                        ▄▄    ▄▄
                    ▀▀    ▀▀  ▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀                        ▀▀    ▀▀

██    ██  ██    ██        ██                        ██    ██
                    ▄▄    ▄▄  ▄▄    ▄▄        ▄▄                        ▄▄    ▄▄
                    ▀▀    ▀▀  ▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀                        ▀▀    ▀▀

▄████▄    ▄████▄    ██    ██  ██    ██    ▄█████   ▄████▄     ▄████▄    ██    ██
▄▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄   ▄▄    ▄▄  ▄▄    ▄▄   ▄▄   ▄▄   ▄▄   ▄▄   ▄▄    ▄▄   ▄▄    ▄▄
 ▀▀▀     ▀      ▀   ▀▀    ▀▀  ▀▀    ▀▀   ▀    ▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀      ▀   ▀▀    ▀▀

▄▄ ▀██   ██▄  ▄██   ▐██  ██▌  ██    ██   ██▄  ██  ▐██▄ ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄██   ██    ██
 ▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄    ▄▄
❱❱❰❰

▄███
        ██▀

██████
        ██
        ██

██

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄ ▄
  █▄     ▄█████▄

▐███▄▄▄██████
   ▀███████████
    ▄█████████

▀█████▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄█████

▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
 ▀▀████▀ ▄██████
     █ ▄███████

███▀█████
            ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- gmaxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:50:54 AM

-snip-
How amusing. CryptoCopy.

Did you PM them yet?

Yes, and they ignored my PM so I decided to post in their ANN Thread and bounty thread then I received answer like this lol.

Is that signature that you have? I don't see any similarity?

We paid someone to do that for us. Anyway, even if there are some similar parts it is not a reason for your overreaction. I know you wanted to promote yourself here but it is too much.

Have you asked who they paid to make the signature? I think its best if you make a new thread about it. It will get ignored by some here, and this is no laughing matter once again.

LOL- Ironic, cryptocopy Nice one actmyname!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.