Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubts about XBY  (Read 248 times)
mrnuts (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:27:03 PM

Is XBY the next big thing?¿

I must say I don't have the technological background to make really in-depth analysis for some of these projects. This one looks really cool and promising on paper, but I am wondering if I'm missing something!

It's not going to scale, the whole network will go down when they add more nodes??

So please I will appreciate any counter-argument or link... why should not I invest?

JShade5

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:59:28 PM

I must say I don't have the technological background to make really in-depth analysis for some of these projects. This one looks really cool and promising on paper, but I am wondering if I'm missing something!

It's not going to scale, the whole network will go down when they add more nodes??

So please I will appreciate any counter-argument or link... why should not I invest?

There's a finite number of L1 nodes that can be added, and they'll likely stress test it in testnet to get a benchmark on the maximum tx/sec.
Sanchoni25

Activity: 96

I accept XBY/XFUEL

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:04:01 PM

There will be a total of 3584 nodes as of right now

512 lvl 1
1024 lvl 2
2048 lvl 3

When all nodes will be setup and occupied but the demand to own/buy a node from other users keeps increasing then the community will have the option to double all nodes to 7168 which would look like this

1024 lvl 1
2048 lvl 2
4096 lvl 3

If the demand keeps on going it could be halved again and again and again to infinity...

2048 lvl 1
4096 lvl 2
8192 lvl 3

The more often it doubles the more decentralized it becomes  Cool It also gets unhackable even quantum computers wouldn't stand a chance!

With the doubling the price for each node will of course halve (e.g. lvl1 500k -> 250k, lvl2 250k -> 125k etc..)

And when everything will be setup the circulation of coins will only be 100 Million XBY..

I don't want to give any financial advice but I'm pretty sure XBY will be a success because it's a brand new and unique system they are building and the abilities are very impressive. The transaction speed is also like instant and they aim for 10k tx/s which is better than VISA or MASTER! This is also a non ICO project  Smiley

mrnuts (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:04:26 AM

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the input... but you really haven't give me any reasons for not buying  Grin Grin Grin

I guess I'll have to invest  Cheesy

EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:13:17 PM

I'm not yet familiar with XBY but based on what i gathered infos. posted here then i gotta check this out.. Smiley
Peter1984

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:03:35 PM

This is also a non ICO project  Smiley

Not true, XBY is a scam project which was based on an ICO scam.

More info: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6g9gez/long_read_but_a_must_before_investing_in_xby_be/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: