Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:09:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BlockNET, This is a monster or what?  (Read 487 times)
Lucacrebbe (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:33:22 PM

--Cross-chain  transactions  (bye bye  ark and  your  ETH/ARK  feeless... and  bye bye  ark's investitors)

---- The Blocknet is founded on the XBridge, the first peer-to-peer protocol enabling communication between nodes on different blockchains

--------The XBridge’s development is underway: inter-node communication has been successfully established, and the decentralized exchange of digital tokens is currently under testing. Once it is completed, it will become a key part of the Blocknet’s application platform, enabling the rapid and vastly simplified development of decentralized apps.

-----The XBridge is what makes it possible for blockchains to become interoperable, mobile, and modular, and in so doing unleashes the potential of the most disruptive technology since the internet. Decentralized apps become lean, scalable, more easily upgradeable, and acquire open-ended utility. In short, the XBridge means that decentralized apps are ready for the real world.

IN SHORT:  THIS  IS  THE GODZILLA   OF  CRIPTO,  I  MISSED  IT  (it's  already at 18$)
$86,709,806   Market cap

Should I   buy this?  THis  is   the  beast  to ride  to  get rich

Is  it  built on the komodo platform?

I missed  this  and I  think  now  it could be too late

JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:09:01 PM

crappy monster?

zorranco

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:30:18 PM

Crappy? You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

The only reason I am not in Blocknet ship, is that it has been expensive since I started. Will see in the next weeks / months if I can jump in.
sgtwiggles

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:46:08 AM

Blocknet is way undervalued.   They are revealing their UI on Friday! 

https://blocknetprotocol.com/

https://twitter.com/The_Blocknet?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
truxton

Activity: 771
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:10:51 AM

CryptoXMan

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:07:48 PM

The potential of this thing is so huge...   think this youtuber knows her stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm4z4WMLymQ
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:57:09 PM

Its a good project yes, holding some myself.

krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:26:13 PM

The potential of this thing is so huge...   think this youtuber knows her stuff...

I just quickly browsed some of that youtubers videos. She lost any credibility as soon as I saw her supporting bitconnect. I didn't watch the video so maybe I'm jumping to conclusions about her conclusion but anyone promoting this on Youtube either hasn't researched to project properly or doesn't have their viewers in their best interest in my opinion.

For the original poster, I've been a big fan of Block since March/April this year and I've held on to mine the entire time. It's run up quite a bit. I think it is still a long term hold but maybe not going to be the 10x overnight that everyone seems to be looking for.

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:28:41 PM

I just quickly browsed some of that youtubers videos. She lost any credibility as soon as I saw her supporting bitconnect. I didn't watch the video so maybe I'm jumping to conclusions about her conclusion but anyone promoting this on Youtube either hasn't researched to project properly or doesn't have their viewers in their best interest in my opinion.

For the original poster, I've been a big fan of Block since March/April this year and I've held on to mine the entire time. It's run up quite a bit. I think it is still a long term hold but maybe not going to be the 10x overnight that everyone seems to be looking for.

Planning on holding this aswell for longterm and keep adding onto the portofolio every once in a while. I personally don't pick coins that go 10x overnight though I got lucky with Vertcoin (still holding). If something goes 10x overnight its just a PnD imo. Every good coin will have atleast some organic growth and FOMO to push it that 20-25% higher.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: